Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amityville pictures

blazer2004

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blazer2004

• Thorn

• Oubli

• Rosemary Campbell

There's many pictures there.

Post which picture you are refering to instead of just linking us to a forum page.

That is spooky alright...

I don't know if it is real or not, but it is definately spooky...

I saw those pictures before on Ghost Study! It is scary as hell! It looks just like the boy that was killed there. I will try to find the story about the picture on ghost study, the guy who took the picture tells the story about it.

Nightmares, anyone? Creepy pic...

There's many pictures there.

Post which picture you are refering to instead of just linking us to a forum page.

317144[/snapback]

Here, Burn

Amityville pictures

These are what they are talking about.

Damn, that's not bad.

Shame that Amityville is a downright terrible hoax really.

(Think about it, there are people living in that house and have been for over 25 years who have claimed that NOTHING has ever happened)

WOW. that pic is pretty freaky fo sho! The most unsettling part is the eyes being completley white.. fake or not it still gives me the heebeejeebees. I read the amityville book a few years ago... one night after reading a few chapters in the book, I fell asleep, (I usually sleep threw the night with no probs.) This particular night I woke up and when downstairs for a drink of water, I didn't want to look at the clock on the microwave, but I did anyways.... It was the exact same time that the father kept waking up in the movie... creepy? yes, indeed.

Wow thats down right creepy and spooky for sure a scary pic. I don't know if its real it looks real and if I saw It in a photo I took I would be freaked out about it. Interesting pic. Almost reminds me of micheal landon or micheal j fox as a werewolf ( well sorta does )*. Can't wait tonight on George Noory they are going to have Lorraine Warren on who did an investigation on amityville horror house. She and her husband are demonologist and paranormal investigators. Should be a pretty good show. ohmy.gifeek7.gifeyecrazy.gif

Edited by crystalmoon

Just when I think there's nothing more to Amityville - this pic shows up. Too creepy! Are those supposed to be DeFeo or Lutz boys?

That scared me too much, i couldn't press the X button fast enough.

You people are evil, im gonna have nightmares tonight because my corridor looks like that! When I saw the first pic I thought ...What? then I saw the boy and it was just so satanic. There's a 83% chance it's fake though, but it still scares me.

PS I didn't click on the info links otherwise I'd be scared so much I died.

hahaha no Lutz's died. They were the ones who moved into the house a year after Defeo on a drug high shot his parents, brother and sister etc.

Get your facts right Blazer.

The Lutz's fled the house claiming of ghosts and stuff, a couple years later the house was brought by another family who have been there ever since and haven't seen a damned thing.

• 11 months later...

hahaha no Lutz's died. They were the ones who moved into the house a year after Defeo on a drug high shot his parents, brother and sister etc.

Get your facts right Blazer.

The Lutz's fled the house claiming of ghosts and stuff, a couple years later the house was brought by another family who have been there ever since and haven't seen a damned thing.

Just some quick info on George Lutz, the guy is still alive and kicking. Right now he is sueing the studios that made the "Amityville Horror" movie for the way he was portrayed and so-on.

Heres the link

http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/0728/amityville_ctv.html

I´m too lazy to look it up on the board,but if it´s the one I´ve seen before(with a boy peering over the banister)it´s creepy enough :blink: ,it was published in a ghost gallery and apparently George Lutz mailed and asked the admin to take it down for some reason...

It sure is one of the scariest ghost pics I´ve seen so far...

I just followed those links and the photo's seem to be gone Awwwwwwwww !

After reading everyone elses reaction ...i want to see them....has anyone got a link to them now ?

Thanks