Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Im looking for an abduction documentary. . .

Stygean Hugh

I watched it on HULU probably two or three years ago. If I remember correctly it told the dual stories of abduction experiencers and how it changed their lives. It was clearly an independent film. Them stories consisted of a young woman who had an experience as a small child being lured to a field ( i think). She had a toy with here and claimed that she met a boy close to here age with a Scottish or Irish accent who had also been abducted. At some point she gave him the toy,so when she was returned she didn't have the toy with her. She was embarking on a journey to see if she couldn't find this boy, in the documentary, or it ended with her going to Scotland? I really don't remember. The other story was about this guy who had thought he was abducted at one point and it detail how it nearly destroyed his relationship. I'm looking for the title of this documentary. If it sounds familiar, please let me know. I have looked high and low and cant find anything similar on line. Thanks!!!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stygean Hugh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic