Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Lets Count to a Million (Game)

Bracket

Post the number that is 1 higher than the person before you. You also have to make up a fake fact (or a real one) that goes along with that number.

Here, I'll start:

1 person died of drowning in a cat's water dish last year.

• Like 5

As in Titanic 2 - the worst movie of 2010. (Just my opinion, but I'm sticking with it). :rofl:

• Like 1

3 Magi visited Spahn's Movie Ranch to await the Messiah.

The number of people who have actually read the whole of James Joyce's "Ulysses" and actually understood it.

(I should have used that when I was on the number 2. I can't believe it could be as high as 4). :sleepy:

• 1 year later...

8 ........... the number of UM members who have genuinely been abducted by aliens and not been returned :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:alien:

• Like 3

11 .......... the number of times Mnemonix counted his toes to check he had 10 :P

• Like 2

13 ....... unlucky to sit this number of peeps at the same table. LOVING THIS NEW GAME!

15. As in November 15. My grandmothers birthday.

16 - The atomic number of sulfur is 16. Meaning there are 16 protons in it's nucleus (I think).

I knew memorizing the periodic table of elements would come in handy.

Edited by Mnemonix

17 inches. The width of a standard seat in a Cape Air Cessna 402C aircraft. (I kid you not - isn't the Internet truly amazing?)