Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange pictures on my phone after I wake up

Davron_Squire

No idea what the photos are of the first one looks like something I've taken by accident but they weren't in my photos when I went to sleep so I don't understand what's going on! The other one is to big to upload apparently, I will try and make it a smaller file.

post-151721-0-45860700-1416217059_thumb.

Looks like you accidentally captured a photo when you woke up without realizing, is that a desk in the back ground? what it looks like is you have your two fingers joined up by the nail, the very white colour is the nail and the yellowish colour is your fingers

• Like 2

Yeah.....I've had 'nights out' like that, too!

I'd bet that in a half asleep state you have picked up your phone and accidently taken the photos. Looks like a hand or something covering the lens and the flash bouncing off of it.

• Like 1

How do you know they weren't in your photos when you went to sleep? You check your photos on a nightly basis, before you go to sleep? I ask, because I don't and I find that an odd ritual if that is the case. I don't think my current phone does this, but my previous phone had a button on the side, so a lot of the times I ended up starting up the camera and I find lots of crazy photos in the gallery on my phone. They pretty much look like yours there.

Your photo has what looks like something up real close, which makes me think it's your fingers. I think you, by accident, set off your camera and photographed your fingers.

I'd bet that in a half asleep state you have picked up your phone and accidently taken the photos. Looks like a hand or something covering the lens and the flash bouncing off of it.

That seems to be the most logical answer.

Davron, do/did you believe it to be a ghost or some such?