Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead Season 4

MacsMom

Just watched the trailer for TWD Season 4. It left me breathless!!! If the season lives up to the trailer, we are in for a wild ride. OBSESSED with that show!!!!

• Like 7

Well with all the new personalities , it has to be quite intricate this season .

• Like 1

Annoyingly im not "allowed" to watch it since i cant find any site that will let a UK viewer see teh trailer guess ill wait till someone bravely uploads it to you tube. Just finished Season 3 and was good.

It will be interesting to see how the group dynamic shakes out. With all the new threats, it doesn't seem as if it's going to be boring.

Who would have guessed that I could be so happy about zombies and a bad ass redneck??

• Like 2

finally got to see the trailer, looks pretty cool ^^

• Like 1

Just started watching The Walking Dead for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Flew through the first three seasons. Now the waiting game again...

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the link, DKO. I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Chronic Blonde moment..... :blush:

• Like 1

can`t wait for this and Breaking Bad to start again...... AMC sure got it right the last few years. Hope they keep it up.

• Like 1

can`t wait for this and Breaking Bad to start again...... AMC sure got it right the last few years. Hope they keep it up.

Also one of my favourites to watch!!!

Thanks for the trailer DKO! I simply cannot wait to watch it!!!! I LOVE Zombies and I am so in love with Daryl!

• Like 2

I suppose I should finish watching season 3 one of these days. I like to record a whole series of my favourite TV shows, put aside some free time and watching a few episodes a night and breeze through a whole season. I have them all on my DVR waiting to be watched.

Thanks for posting the link, DKO. I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Chronic Blonde moment..... :blush:

No worries. For me, I click on 'share' under the youtube video, then copy the link and paste it in your comment.

I suppose I should finish watching season 3 one of these days. I like to record a whole series of my favourite TV shows, put aside some free time and watching a few episodes a night and breeze through a whole season. I have them all on my DVR waiting to be watched.

Yes that's the best way to do it, I wish I had the patience to do that. You won't be let down by Season three at all, best season by far IMO.

Wow... awesome!

This might be the best season yet. Looks like a ton of things are going to happen.

No worries. For me, I click on 'share' under the youtube video, then copy the link and paste it in your comment.

Good to know!

I will have to check out the trailer when I get home. I kind of lost interest in the show midway through season 3...it started as a strong season with the prison, the mysterious governor, etc. but you could see where the show started to become a little too "hollywood" - it went from a zombie survival horror, to a run-and-gun action movie. The character's dialogue just seemed really watered-down compared to the first 2 seasons...so much so that I still wonder if they had a different writer :unsure2:

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been hooked to the show since it's premiere. Cannot wait!

Oh, this show makes me orgasmic!!! Best show on TV!!!

• Like 1

I will have to check out the trailer when I get home. I kind of lost interest in the show midway through season 3...it started as a strong season with the prison, the mysterious governor, etc. but you could see where the show started to become a little too "hollywood" - it went from a zombie survival horror, to a run-and-gun action movie. The character's dialogue just seemed really watered-down compared to the first 2 seasons...so much so that I still wonder if they had a different writer :unsure2:

Totally agree with this statement in that I LOOOOOOOVE this show more than any other show in history (and at 36 I think I have seen a lot of good shows) and even felt Season 2 (where many complained it was boring and zombie-less) was still brilliant...... but Season 3 started as the absolute best season of them all and didn't stop being awesome until the last 3 or 4 episodes and then it all became a little too easy to follow, lacking any shocks and twists and even the end finale (which I won't spoil for those yet to see it) was a damp squib that was so predictable!

I have to say that I am really pleased that the guy that did all the work on the Season 3 has gone and left it in the hands of the new guy that was the writer for some of the most shocking and important twists over the past 3 years! It is going to be a fantastic season although I am slightly disappointed in the trailer for Season 4 as it appears there are a few giveaways about what is to come..... for example..... it is clear to me that the black girl is going to get eaten/murdered in the prison and hence why the black guy looks horrified and then later doesn't want to get out of the car near the end of the trailer when the zombies attack and he looks like he just wants to die, before a sudden change of heart.

I am hoping that the trailer.... although fantastic looking, is also a bit of a red herring in what it was giving away because that would be a brilliant twist if what we saw was nothing like the way the story is portrayed. It is also worth bearing in mind that going by previous trailers for other seasons, such as S3, the trailers are mostly made up of content filmed in the first 2 or 3 episodes of a season. Going on that past note, and the amount of footage shown relating to events fairly close together, I would suggest that the S4 trailer only shows the first 2 or 3 episodes of the new season and if that is what they can cram into 3 episodes...... how much more excitement, action and twists are they going to fit into an entire season! It is going to be EPIC!

You won't be let down by Season three at all, best season by far IMO.

I liked Season 2 better overall, but I still love the show. Can't wait.