Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sid Slee's Thylacine Museum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    flareobox

flareobox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

Hi there,

Does anyone know the adress to Sid Slee's Thylacine museum? or his emaiI? am interested to go and have a look at the evidence of the existence of the possile existence of the Tasmanian tiger in Western Australia.

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,148 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Would be nice if they were still around but with the problems the Devils are having with the face cancer spreading through their numbers I wouldn't hold my breath.  I just hoping at this point by putting the Devils on that island they can save them.

#3    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

Read somewhere that they found

tassie tiger fossils in the Kimberley's and Central Oz. Riversleigh Museum in

Mt Isa have a complete skeleton of one. Riversleigh fossil centre Marion st Mt Isa QLD ,don't know name
or address for one in W.A. So this could be filed in the useless info pile i guess?

#4    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

View PostHilander, on 06 January 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

Would be nice if they were still around but with the problems the Devils are having with the face cancer spreading through their numbers I wouldn't hold my breath.  I just hoping at this point by putting the Devils on that island they can save them.
You talking about Tasmanian Devils or Tasmanian Tigers? Little bit different kinda... ;)

Posted Image

#5    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

It is in Bussleton WA. Unfortunately the other side of the country from me. A bit too far for a comfortable drive. He owns a farm, it is on that.

Edited by psyche101, 08 January 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users