Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

USA mass murders?!

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#166    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

I dont even foresee nor plan on social security in my future despite having paid into it. Id have a better chance if I become disabled.

I wont even receive healthcare under Obamacare. i will fall into the must pay fine grouping.

Welcome to the 70's generation.

#167    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

Yes we have 2 reports regarding that memo;

1. The military has altered its recruitment policies into those that are more willing to fire on civilians on American soil

2. The majority of active service and retired military would in no way shape or form follow such a direcvtive

#168    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,013 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

View Postme-wonders, on 10 December 2012 - 05:35 PM, said:

When I write I am writing about the Military Industrial Complex that was established during the Eisenhower administration and has grown in power ever since.   Having a high IQ has little to do with knowing what is happening, because understanding what is happening is about getting the information, and we are not ignoring it.

The National Guard was sent in to when Katrina hit.

This is from Wikipedia

Yes, the Guard was sent in post Katrina, but Bush faced a lot of criticism for the left for not doing it sooner when he was simply waiting for the Governor to dot it - as he should have.

Thank you for the listing of National Guard deployments - not sure the relevancy though.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#169    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,013 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

View Postthe_realist, on 17 December 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Um... this would be true if the government weren't shooting into the compound while the fire was on... I am friends with some of the few survivors and all have stated it was a choice to burn or risk being shot jumping from the building.

Would you trust the government if they surrounded your house and told you to come out - nothing would happen to you and then starting shooting the moment they saw movement? Would you trust the government if they said they aren't coming into your house and then 5 minutes later tanks were coming in destroying your house "making escape holes" for you on your second story?

The truth is that this could have been handled allot easier than it was... and it was a blatant abuse of power and the government declared war on its own people. The night before the siege started Koresh was in town they could have walked up to him arrested him and then executed their search warrant instead they hold off for their glorified entrance.

Sorry, given that you just joined this board, have a total of three posts, just happened to stumble on a thread about the Davidians and you just happen to know several of them - I don't believe you.

And yes, if the "government" surrounded my house and told me to come out with my hands up, you'd better damned well believe I'd do that.  And if I weren't guilty of anything, I'd let my lawyer figure it all out.

You seem to forget that the siege lasted for almost 2 months.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#170    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,516 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

View Postme-wonders, on 17 December 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

That is all you have to say?  And now one else has anything to say?  Do we need to question why the Germans did not stop the NAZI hijacking for their republic?  Like perhaps this subject should go with the Social Security thread and government "borrowing" from Social Security.  We have no more control over what our government does, than 6 year old has control over the school system.

Well, I didn't know how old the link provided was. Yes, 1076 was part of the 2007 act, but it was repealed in 2008. So the paragraph you quoted was no longer valid. I didn't know if you knew that or not, my apologies.
I didn't want to share my opinion or hop on a debate, I just wanted to share a little factoid.

#171    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

• WRATH

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Double tap's aren't helping: http://www.dailymail...t-Pakistan.html

"Regarding life, the wisest men of all ages have judged it alike: It is worthless."

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

#172    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

where we going with this cause Im onboard. Its my 2nd Amendment and every other Red Blooded American because you failed to follow the recomendations of the founding fathers to compulsory train every man as if was correqural school that wont be my problem today. Iam therefore I will be no matter what you try to take away. I am the 1st Amendment and the 2nd Amendment protects me. Try to take my rights away and you may get to feel me. I am the pulse of America. I have red blood and I bleed to. Today I am innocent. My hands are free. I intend to keep them next to me. Dont ever **** with me because I am free.

#173    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

• There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with what is right with America.-President Bill Clinton

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 01 June 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

Nicaragua (20,000 estimated dead), Cambodia/Lao (estimated hundreds of thousands dead), Sudan (estimated 20,000 dead), Vietnam (too many to count are dead) to name but a few at the moment. If you'll give me time, I will reply to your (quite absurd) reply to my post in the other thread. Y'know, where this is being actively discussed.

And of course then you have the brutal dictators that the U.S. has armed, funded, supported and encouraged. Of which there are literally hundreds of thousands dead in South America, hundreds of thousands died in Indonesia (the first time), I'm unsure of the number that died when Indonesia more recently invaded East Timor (tens of thousands?), etc, etc. Mass murder by the U.S. is hardly the stuff of conspiracy theories...

The CIA has a long list of genocides and mass murders they love to play games and where do they get the power to do this? Why doesn't our military disband the CIA as a human rights abuser not welcome in any country? It's total hypocrisy for a self proclaimed democracy to have an agency like the CIA which is jokingly the Corporate Intelligence Agency. Read Ralph McGeehy , Howard Hunts deathbed revelations. The Company, another insider book. You can clearly see these CIA people operate against democracy and have their own agenda fed them by the people that control the money. That's who runs the CIA, the Federal Reserve. The CIA protects their assets and interests not American! Governor Jesse Ventura of Minnesota once stated after he won election that the CIA took him downstairs and questioned him at length! They operate on American soil, meddle in our politics, allegedly were spotted at the Ambassador Hotel in CA  the night Bobby Kennedy was killed too.

Mass murders?! Check out the CIA history my friend, more than you can ever imagine. Just know this, the world has been worse off after the creation of the Fed Reserve and the CIA. Instead of being the USA, we are now a worldwide military police force operating at the behest of Wall ST, who wants us to attack Iran. What about Iraqi children who starved to death through the 1990's sanctions all the while we said it was worth it? When they play god like this, imposing genocide through law and force, they create hatred in the world from their own people and others. In my opinion the USA is already dead and taken hostage we are merely waiting for their next move. How does depopulating the planet by 80% so they can stay in power strike you? I mention it because top elitist scientists, politicians and military people always state this. Its not the people though, it's how we live. They are wrong if they do decide to depopulate us. If they do, what Hitler did would pale in comparison! BTW Hitler was not German, he was an Austrian Jew who served Wall ST. The real German Generals plotted against Hitler in Valkyrie but were killed. German people can't be blamed for ww2 any more than all Americans be blamed for what the CIA and Wall ST do. Good people can barely raise their families today let alone fight a revolution they have little chance of winning.

What do you think? Is it possible to have a worldwide revolution of resistance? Would that change anything? People don't give up power just because you resist. When you are surrounded by spy satellites, microwave harrasment, subjective draconian laws, depression, strange reasons for incarceration, maximum minimum sentences, depleting resources, private ownership of clean water and seed crops, how long do any of you out there think we really have? If we are to die anyway then why not die for a human cause. One that says no to whats happening? Heaven on earth is just a choice away. Think about that.

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" Bill Moyers

#174    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

View Postdekker87, on 01 June 2011 - 02:05 PM, said:

after several 'learned' posters have referred to american atrocities today yet appear unable to actually back them up with any hard facts i'm opening it up to everyone.....

can anyone post anything that gives weight to expandmymind and solarplexus's accusations / statements that the USA has committed mass murder in the last 60 years!?

What qualifies as a mass murder to you?

#175    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,871 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 17 December 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

Yes we have 2 reports regarding that memo;

1. The military has altered its recruitment policies into those that are more willing to fire on civilians on American soil

2. The majority of active service and retired military would in no way shape or form follow such a direcvtive

The US military members have been willing to fire on unarmed american citizens since AT LEAST the old Brown Shoe Army affair in DC last century.  Don't hold your breath.

#176    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

View Postdmgspycat, on 19 December 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

The CIA has a long list of genocides and mass murders they love to play games and where do they get the power to do this? Why doesn't our military disband the CIA as a human rights abuser not welcome in any country? It's total hypocrisy for a self proclaimed democracy to have an agency like the CIA which is jokingly the Corporate Intelligence Agency. Read Ralph McGeehy , Howard Hunts deathbed revelations. The Company, another insider book. You can clearly see these CIA people operate against democracy and have their own agenda fed them by the people that control the money. That's who runs the CIA, the Federal Reserve. The CIA protects their assets and interests not American! Governor Jesse Ventura of Minnesota once stated after he won election that the CIA took him downstairs and questioned him at length! They operate on American soil, meddle in our politics, allegedly were spotted at the Ambassador Hotel in CA  the night Bobby Kennedy was killed too.

Mass murders?! Check out the CIA history my friend, more than you can ever imagine. Just know this, the world has been worse off after the creation of the Fed Reserve and the CIA. Instead of being the USA, we are now a worldwide military police force operating at the behest of Wall ST, who wants us to attack Iran. What about Iraqi children who starved to death through the 1990's sanctions all the while we said it was worth it? When they play god like this, imposing genocide through law and force, they create hatred in the world from their own people and others. In my opinion the USA is already dead and taken hostage we are merely waiting for their next move. How does depopulating the planet by 80% so they can stay in power strike you? I mention it because top elitist scientists, politicians and military people always state this. Its not the people though, it's how we live. They are wrong if they do decide to depopulate us. If they do, what Hitler did would pale in comparison! BTW Hitler was not German, he was an Austrian Jew who served Wall ST. The real German Generals plotted against Hitler in Valkyrie but were killed. German people can't be blamed for ww2 any more than all Americans be blamed for what the CIA and Wall ST do. Good people can barely raise their families today let alone fight a revolution they have little chance of winning.

What do you think? Is it possible to have a worldwide revolution of resistance? Would that change anything? People don't give up power just because you resist. When you are surrounded by spy satellites, microwave harrasment, subjective draconian laws, depression, strange reasons for incarceration, maximum minimum sentences, depleting resources, private ownership of clean water and seed crops, how long do any of you out there think we really have? If we are to die anyway then why not die for a human cause. One that says no to whats happening? Heaven on earth is just a choice away. Think about that.

Here is an old link that supports what you said.  http://coat.ncf.ca/articles/links/richard_helms_october_2002.htm   It would take a book to cover the list of CIA actions and occasional military force, used to protect cooperate interest.

#177    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 December 2012 - 03:24 PM, said:

The US military members have been willing to fire on unarmed american citizens since AT LEAST the old Brown Shoe Army affair in DC last century.  Don't hold your breath.

BR, considering that you have stated that you were prior military, you do realize that sometimes moral judgement supercedes an unlawful order.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#178    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,871 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 19 December 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

BR, considering that you have stated that you were prior military, you do realize that sometimes moral judgement supercedes an unlawful order.

Yes I do Raptor, and I could not agree more.  Call me delusional, but I would like to see superior moral judgment overcome unlawful orders even more frequently.  Ehren Watada is the only one I can think of right off hand, but I know there are a few others.  Most just go AWOL, and it would be real interesting to know the current AWOL rates for the various services.

:tu:

And in the examples I offered earlier, superior moral judgment DID NOT supercede an unlawful order.  Nor at Kent State.

It is a complete absence of moral judgment that is the hallmark of today's society, and sadly, our military.  We condone torture, we love perpetual war in violation of international laws.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 19 December 2012 - 09:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users