Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Ancient Alien Tv program

ancient alien aliens tv program extraterrestrial history

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#16    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:05 AM

You're going to pay people to watch Ancient Aliens?

Forgive me for calling BS on this.  If anyone here is interested in taking up his offer, please be wise enough to not give him personal financial information about yourself.

#17    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

I won't divulge the content, but Ancient_alien sent me a PM after the above post.  In my opinion, this is a scam.

Do not give this person your financial information.

#18    Ancient_alien

Ancient_alien

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

I am doing serious research about this, for those who not interest, don't simply come and post here, i am new member here, but people here treating me bad. i am not sure why, because my english bad. but i dont see any wrong calling people to help my research and i am willing to pay them too. those who not interest please simple dont come and post here.

#19    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:24 AM

Nobody is treating you bad Ancient_alien.  Please, by all means, post your opinions about the Ancient Aliens series.  Post your thoughts about it.  Post your evidence and findings.

If you want to pay people, that's great.  I hope that you are genuine.  Pay people as much as you think you need to.  Just do so without asking them for any financial information about themselves and all is good.

Can you blame me for warning people of possible danger though?  Would you want to be taken by a scam artist?

#20    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:28 AM

no body could pay me enough to watch this show.. I'd rather sit thought a glee and twilight marathon

#21    Ancient_alien

Ancient_alien

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:45 AM

guys i dont want people opinion about this program, i know many dont like, but there are alot of people like this program too, dont forget that, if u not one of them then dont simply come and post here. i want people take me notes about some episode, i will send u links for the episodes, watch and take notes for me. and i will pay u for that. if u are interest then let me know. we can talk in detail about this. i pay via paypal. the whole world know its a secure payment method.

if u think even paypal payment is a scam, please dont post in this thread. i am genuinely looking for someone who can watch few episode for me and take the notes that i am looking for. thank you

#22    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:50 AM

Alright, I'll watch the episodes and take the notes you want.  Give me the details of what you are looking for, how payments will be processed, how much payment is involved, and any other requirements.  If I have a legitimate experience with you I'll report back publicly that my suggested precaution was overly zealous.

Deal?

#23    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,309 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:51 AM

Ancient_alien, on 05 July 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

guys i dont want people opinion about this program, i know many dont like, but there are alot of people like this program too, dont forget that, if u not one of them then dont simply come and post here. i want people take me notes about some episode, i will send u links for the episodes, watch and take notes for me. and i will pay u for that. if u are interest then let me know. we can talk in detail about this. i pay via paypal. the whole world know its a secure payment method.

if u think even paypal payment is a scam, please dont post in this thread. i am genuinely looking for someone who can watch few episode for me and take the notes that i am looking for. thank you

If you do not want opinions, by all means of respect, why do you ask this on a discussion board? You are bound to get opinions.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#24    _Only

_Only

• 6,593 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

It's fairly clear from the original post that he is attempting to hatch a scam here. "I can't get to all episodes myself! Let me pay you to watch them for me!!" lol

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#25    Ancient_alien

Ancient_alien

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:12 AM

booNyzarC, on 05 July 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

Alright, I'll watch the episodes and take the notes you want.  Give me the details of what you are looking for, how payments will be processed, how much payment is involved, and any other requirements.  If I have a legitimate experience with you I'll report back publicly that my suggested precaution was overly zealous.

Deal?

thankx Badeskov. i will tell you in detail what i am looking for from you :) we will discuss about this in detail until we both have a mutual understanding between us. i never hired anyone to do such help, so by communicating with u more and more i can explain you well, thank you for willing to help me. i already send u PM about the details, if u dont understand anything let me know.

#26    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:15 AM

:unsure2:

Erm....  you're welcome...  :huh:

#27    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:17 AM

this is? what is? why? why not just watch the episodes? better yet save yourself from that show and watch something good.

#28    Ancient_alien

Ancient_alien

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:37 AM

Iron_Lotus, on 05 July 2012 - 04:17 AM, said:

better yet save yourself from that show and watch something good.

Mr iron_lotus there is 43episodes. i cannot watch everything on my own. another thing people here need to understand, i am not good in english, u just watch one time and u will understand, but i watch few times pause again and again, i waste alot of time and sometime i dont understand their slang. And i am doing research about ancient aliens. now my focus is this tv program only.

#29    GenericUnoriginality

GenericUnoriginality

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• "Those who know nothing, can understand nothing!"

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:03 AM

Are you by any chance related to a certain member of the Nigerian royal family?

But really, this is fairly sketchy though, lol.

#30    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:21 AM

Ancient_alien, on 05 July 2012 - 02:57 AM, said:

thankx for answering my question, i am doing research about ancient alien, but now my focus is only the ancient alien program in history channel. what i want is if u are someone who watch ancient alien program and u like their ideas then i want you work for me. I am taking notes of each episode, there is already 43episode finish. it will take me so long to watch all the episodes from starting, i don't have that much free time. so i want hire some people to take notes for me.  i will send u link for few episode, can u watch some of the episode and write notes about it, 1st u need to write what is main topic and sub topic they are talking about, and 2nd the proof they showing to support their view point, 3rd u need to write about what is each of their view on the specific topic.i am willing to pay u a fees that i can afford, let me know if u have interest to do this..

sorry if my english is not so good, its not my native language. hope people here can understand

Job accepted, bill will be forwarded to your PM box. I will warn you  though, I do not work cheap, do not fall over when you see the bill.

Here you go, notes already taken for you to copy and paste or read at your leisure.- LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users