Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Oprah Dying?

xCrimsonx

I was at the shops the other day and had I a peek at the front page of the magazine. Didnt buy it though, trying to save the trees. lol

Is It true that Oprah Winfrey has been diagnozed with a disease? It said she only has 5 years left to live.

Is this true?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Princess Serenity

• Stixxman

• Raptor

• DДrk_Lotu§

I doubt it. I don't think it's true. What magzine is this?

Probably just tabloid hype! I won,t believe it until Oprha herself comes on t.v. and says a tearfull good bye! :no:

god i hate those god damn tabloid papers... and even so just because it's in a paper does not make it true and imo who cares

god i hate those god damn tabloid papers... and even so just because it's in a paper does not make it true and imo who cares

linked-imagelinked-imagelinked-imagelinked-image I can sense your anger lol

really? I could have sworn i was being subtle about it ;):tu:

Edited by DДrk_Lotu§

I hate the tabloids. Especially the "end of the world" thing! I don't even pay attention to them anymore. Unless they have something completely different.

I am sure she will be a great loss when the time comes.

I am sure she will be a great loss when the time comes.

They say some of the craziest things, then you open them up and say IF blah blah or some other such nonsense.

ahh they annoy me so much

wow so and so lost 5 pounds

how does that affect me?

Oh I dunno, I'm kinda sad... the Weekly World News is going out of business. I never buy it, but I love reading the "hot sheets" in the grocery line because the headlines are SO funny. My favorite from the Weekly World News?

Bigfoot Kidnaps Lumberjack for Sex Slave!

That headline slayed me for nearly 30 minutes, I could NOT stop laughing. :rofl:

Edited by MissMelsWell

Oh I dunno, I'm kinda sad... the Weekly World News is going out of business. I never buy it, but I love reading the "hot sheets" in the grocery line because the headlines are SO funny. My favorite from the Weekly World News?

That headline slayed me for nearly 30 minutes, I could NOT stop laughing. :rofl:

I know! I have started giggling in line because of reading the headlines, and had people turn and look at me like I'm nuts. Once I point at the "magazine" they totally get it! :lol: ...and the pictures of the supposed Bigfoots, Devilbabies, etc are SO well done and realistic! LOL

yes she is dying, im dying, your dying we are all dying. unless your immortal

Even the immortal die. When you cut their heads off.

:lol: Omg. XD

Um okey dokey, I wont believe it till i here It from her mouth aswell.

And YES we are all dying 'BG'.

Dont love her, but dont hate her either.

I dont believe what I see in the magz, but Its good to toss a topic around.

Okay I gotta know more about this bigfoot thing. Tell us more MissMels?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to see I'm not the only one with a hatred for Oprah.

I was at the shops the other day and had I a peek at the front page of the magazine. Didnt buy it though, trying to save the trees. lol

Is It true that Oprah Winfrey has been diagnozed with a disease? It said she only has 5 years left to live.

Is this true?

1. the trees are already dead. henece they are here, use it don't let them die in vain

2. If oprah is dieing, i would be happy, but i doubt she is. look on the news or on one of her shows to find out more

• 2 weeks later...
the headline make it sound like she's make a pact with the devil lol

Who knows? She is a celebrity so she might have.

Good to see I'm not the only one with a hatred for Oprah.

oo i wish bad things for her...

we can only hope, someone with that much sanctimony is bound to die eventually aren't they?