Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

General of all American Intelligence:

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#1    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E

is this guy reliable? who is he?

#2    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,540 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:37 AM

Once upon a time, he was.  Enough to even bring a bit of sorely needed credibility to the field of parapsychology research.  Unfortunately, he went to far through the fringe, and became just another pundit for the power of vitamins, aliens, conspiracies, and ghosts.

#3    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:56 AM

Now we know why certain retirement age should be imposed specially in our Armed Forces.

I say the Supreme Court should have a retirement age as well so we dont have any worn out dinosaurs making decision vital to the country.

#4    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,151 posts

• ראה

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:55 AM

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this man's belief's.  He makes some very sobering points.

Why, after finding out that we were so blatantly lied to about WMD's in Iraq, would we swallow so easily the approved groundwork, necessary to get us there in the first place?

Once a capitalist empire reaches a certain pinnacle, desperate measures may be undertaken to try and prop it up, delaying the final phase of its collapse.  

Avoiding the catastrophic result is an argument for the means, and when you can't tell the people that war is necessary at a certain point in the generation cycle, you simply make something up.  The larger the lie, the easier it is to propagate.

I don't agree with everything this man says, but I know a good argument when I hear one.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#5    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,540 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

Raptor Witness on Jul 7 2009, 06:55 AM, said:

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this man's belief's.  He makes some very sobering points.

The question wasn't whether he was right or not.  It was whether he was reliable.

Why, after finding out that we were so blatantly lied to about WMD's in Iraq, would we swallow so easily the approved groundwork, necessary to get us there in the first place?

Because not all of us went there because we believed that WMD were involved.

#6    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:35 PM

expandmymind on Jul 7 2009, 01:55 AM, said:

is this guy reliable? who is he?

I believe Major General (retired) Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III is being perfectly sincere when he says he has seen no pictures of wing marks.  Evidence of the Pentagon event on 9/11 is certainly somewhat limited.  In this instance I believe that lack of evidence has led to the wrong conclusion.  The picture below is not widespread but made my mind up about the presence of an aircraft at the Pentagon: -

linked-image

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#7    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,151 posts

• ראה

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:40 PM

I was once told by a military man, a man whom I believe to be truthful, that the U.S. army needs a war at least once a generation, in order to have seasoned officers capable of training the next batch of soldiers.  This is the way of the world.  It doesn't make it right, but it doesn't necessarily make it wrong.  After all, true freedom is not cheap nor easily obtained, and is very rare in history.

The need for a well trained army becomes even more crucial at the end of capitalist boom cycle.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 07 July 2009 - 07:41 PM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#8    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 10,822 posts

• "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice."
    .....Robert Frost

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:56 PM

I'm sorry. He says he never saw a plane that didn't have two wings and I never heard of a missile that had an airline flight number, an airport departure time, and 64 verifiable passengers and crew members. Two cell phone calls were made by that plane describing the hijacking and what was taking place, one by a flight attendant and one by a female passenger.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#9    jordiver

jordiver

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

Raptor Witness on Jul 7 2009, 09:40 PM, said:

I was once told by a military man, a man whom I believe to be truthful, that the U.S. army needs a war at least once a generation, in order to have seasoned officers capable of training the next batch of soldiers.  This is the way of the world.  It doesn't make it right, but it doesn't necessarily make it wrong.  After all, true freedom is not cheap nor easily obtained, and is very rare in history.

The need for a well trained army becomes even more crucial at the end of capitalist boom cycle.

Then please stop fighing other countries and have the party at home. USA military can kill each other in a forgotten nevada desert area if that's what they need to get experience. Going outside and fighting in another country makes those people there angry, and then "terrorism" happens, you know....

This is a deep thought.... subsoil.

#10    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,579 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

This guy is 100% right as there are photos of what hit the pentagon that still aren't released until they can photoshop a airplane into them.
WTC 7 destroyed by fire?? BS! I've seen bigger fires in a doll house

#11    muddyfrog

muddyfrog

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

• A teacher cannot teach a student; on the contrary a student must learn from the teacher.
    -Me

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

There was a plane that hit the pentagon. I know there was. I was talking to one of my Army buddies, and we got on the topic of how we each got out of the Army. We started talking about our clearances and things that we can't talk about with other people. We talked about the evolution of the fighting in Iraq and all that, but then he started talking about being at the Pentagon.

His MOS was MP.
He was put on guard duty of the PLANE that hit the pentagon.
He is absolutely sure that it was in fact a plane.

I am one of those people who think this was an inside job.
But I don't think cruise missiles were involved.

-Muddy

Posted Image

Now is like a flowing river. Do not hold on to the shore. The shore is crumbling. Push off into the middle and rejoice that others have made it with you.
-Native American quote paraphrased

#12    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,115 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

Well what can we say here.  We can call this guy old and senile and takes to notions of grandeur over reality or we can say WTF is the U.S. doing giving people like this such important positions as his intelligence gathering background. Both sides of the coin are bad in this case and I will have to say this guy would know more than any of us here on U.M. or do we have military personal on U.M. with these same qualifications? Not the old senile ones lol.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#13    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:09 AM

Maybe he is just looking for a little fame before he kicks the bucket? On the other hand, maybe he is just doing a little gorilla advertising for a book that he is writing or something.

I still wonder why it's so easy for some to believe all kinds of wild schemes concerning 9/11 but, so hard for that some group of religious extremists crashed a few planes into a handful of buildings?

Not to pick a flame war or nothing but, has anyone else ever noticed that the same ones that defend the radical islamics are often the ones that condemn X-tianity as being just as extremist? They don't have any problem placing outragous stories at the feet of the X-tians but, will deny anything of the same caliber when it's aimed at muslims.

Just one of the curious little factoids that I've noticed over the years.

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#14    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,151 posts

• ראה

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:16 AM

jordiver on Jul 7 2009, 05:03 PM, said:

Then please stop fighing other countries and have the party at home. USA military can kill each other in a forgotten nevada desert area if that's what they need to get experience. Going outside and fighting in another country makes those people there angry, and then "terrorism" happens, you know....

I guess you have a point, but I make no judgment here, beyond refusing to believe most of the bs we were fed by the False Prophet(electronic media.)

#15    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:48 AM

GlenBoy22 on Jul 7 2009, 10:22 PM, said:

This guy is 100% right as there are photos of what hit the pentagon that still aren't released until they can photoshop a airplane into them.
WTC 7 destroyed by fire?? BS! I've seen bigger fires in a doll house

Then United Airlines and their Insurance company are in cahoots as well, right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users