Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

21/12/2012... According... Shambhala Oracle

2012 end of atime

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16    Ligia Cabus

Ligia Cabus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

• "Hell, ain't a bad place to be." AC/DC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

MY RESEARCH ABOUT - 2012 in Previsions of... The Oracle of Shambahla
BWN, 08/11/2012
http://brazilweirdne...logspot.com.br/

ORIGINAL SOURCE IN RUSSIAN
CONTRADITIONS
DETAILS ABOUT THE GALAXY'S ZERO ZONE

This is a controversial news and, at the same time, the informations are not enough but, however, the same text, word by word is repeated in the few pages of the internet where it is found.

TIBET/RUSSIA. A monk, known as the "Oracle of Shambhala" - lama of the Gyangdak monastery, located in the Kailash mountain, in a message... made ​​revelations about a possible nearby Apocalypse and how to survive your events that - according the majority of the texts published, should last by two weeks.

I did search exhaustively identity of this monk, without results but, is good to clarify that, a tibetan buddist oracle is not necessarily a monk or the lama in question. In true, the lamas has their own "oracles", monks or not but that are devotees that has the capacity of trance and vidence.

About the monastery quoted, exist doubts because there are more of one monastery in the vicinities of the Kailash mount. Even the duration of the darkness period, also exists divergences...

Posted Image

A fact that draw attention is that the date of the happening is the same foreseen by the mayan calendar: 21/12/2012. The text says that the Solar System planets will go be aligned in a unique configuration, extremely rare. This event is defined as the passage through the "zero band" or "zero line of the galaxy".

THE CONTRADICTIONS

The informations of the text above is the most published in the internet and dates of october, in different days of this month, this year (2012). But exists one website page, in Russian language that countain almost the same data of the others; almost.

In this page, which belongs to the Centre for Indian and Tibetan practices Amitayus (Центр Индийских и Тибетских практик Амитаюс), found through the Google search engine with the key words "оракул Шамбалы" (shamballa oracle), begins the text saying: We received this information in July 2012 from Tibet.

The rest of the text is almost equal to the others except by few details: the NASA is not mentioned, the duration of cosmic darkness is minor, a period much more short. And the difference is quite significant. While the other websites say in two weeks, this page refers only to a few minutes. Here is the excerpt complete:

No light, electricity, communications, even the sound will not be able to exist. The electromagnetic fields (poles) of all objects will be annulled... Almost the whole earth, for a few minutes around 10 am Moscow time on 12/21/2012 comes complete darkness and silence. ...

I will not post the entire research here because I don't know if this is allowed in this forum. If someone will want read, here is the link:

http://brazilweirdne...logspot.com.br/

#17    ThickasaBrick

ThickasaBrick

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• "Your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick." "I'll judge you all and make damn sure that no-one judges me."
    -Jethro Tull

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

I have this rock which protects me from any apocalypse, it hasn't let me down yet. I have many more, only $0.99 US + $35.99 US shipping.

#18    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 10,031 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostLigia Cabus, on 08 November 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

No light, electricity, communications,
Which would leave us very, very dead.

#19    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

omg no unexplained mysteries for a few weeks? yea i rather die !

#20    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 08 November 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

Which would leave us very, very dead.

Oh pull yourself together man! Even just a hundred years ago the vast majority of households didn't have electricity :lol: ! Very few people are actually going to die through lack of electricity :P

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#21    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 05 November 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

I'm selling 100% guaranteed end of the world protection charms for $99.95

View PostRlyeh, on 06 November 2012 - 09:40 AM, said:

And they're thoroughly tested, not once have I been affected by the end of the world.

View Postjgorman628, on 08 November 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

I have this rock which protects me from any apocalypse, it hasn't let me down yet. I have many more, only $0.99 US + $35.99 US shipping.

:whistle:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#22    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

... OP you said: "I did search exhaustively"

I say: go and spend your time on something else, for if there's indeed some apocalyptic horror awaiting us why don't you go and enjoy your freakin' life while you still can?

So what if some apocalypse happens? Did you know people die every day? You can die before december 2012, heck anyone can, so why don't you just live life in the moment and make the most of life and stop wasting your energies on worthless things such as doomsday prophecies? Spending your time and energy on "new age" tripe is exactly what the system and the hungry reptilians wants sucking you dry and preventing you from living life!

Life is beautiful and while the world remains intact appreciate it while you can... We are all here only for so long... Don't go and spoil the experience with new age dogma clouding your mind!!!!!

#23    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

... Did you know the lamas work for the illuminati and this sounds like new age buggery? Anything that sounds like apocalyptic theory is part of new age dogma to instill fear in people's hearts and to keep them away from fulfilling their true spiritual purpose in the here and now.

I personally HATE religion, anything that is religious is NOT spiritual, and therefore far from the TRUTH or any spiritual validity... Tibetan monks are the same as jewish priests and organized religion used by the world to keep people in line and in the dark about what's really going on in the world and behind the true intent of "end of the world" agendas.

Have you heard of the "one world religion" or the fact that all the religious leaders all over the world met on some gathering... Yeah the pope shook hands with every other religious leader from jewish, buddhist, muslim, native american etc.

Oh yeah did you know Hitler did business with the Tibetans wanting to know about the chosen people, the aryans with the blue eyes and blonde hair, the super race? He even had the poor sucker killed.

Do you see yourself as an indigo, starseed or crystal child? Since they think they are chosen too, the new agers deem themselves a new chosen "alien" race all on their own, and did I forget to mention they HATE humans?

#24    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

End of the world protection charms? Rocks that can protect you from doomsday for so and so dollars?... Lmao... Surely the new ager would buy anything, they are desperate for anything, like they will s..c..r..e..w and believe anything... Holding on to anything to make their ANXIETY and fear go away about the end of the world, maybe that is why they believe the "aliens" or the galatic federation of lies led by ashbarf would come and save the humans and bring heaven on earth instead of terror when the time of the "end" arrives... Oh so beautiful, see the tears in my eyes all their fluff, rainbows and pink bunnies.... Ha ha ha ha. And they would sell anything too to calm people's nerves about the "end", oh no wait, or is it only to survive and EAT in the moment?!!!!!!

#25    Ligia Cabus

Ligia Cabus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

View Postaraxia, on 09 November 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

... OP you said: "I did search exhaustively"

I say: go and spend your time on something else, for if there's indeed some apocalyptic horror awaiting us why don't you go and enjoy your freakin' life while you still can?

So what if some apocalypse happens? Did you know people die every day? You can die before december 2012, heck anyone can, so why don't you just live life in the moment and make the most of life and stop wasting your energies on worthless things such as doomsday prophecies? Spending your time and energy on "new age" tripe is exactly what the system and the hungry reptilians wants sucking you dry and preventing you from living life!

Life is beautiful and while the world remains intact appreciate it while you can... We are all here only for so long... Don't go and spoil the experience with new age dogma clouding your mind!!!!!

Is my work and one of my pleasures even because if it's not a pleasure, can't be  my work.  I went to a university because I like this profession. I'm a journalist. How many people work in something  that they really like? I chose, I do.

And nobody says to me what I can or must  do. Nor in the middle of Apocalypse. If  you want to know my personal opinion, a thing that not confuses itself with my work, the Apocalypse will not happen. It's already happening well in down of our noses.

But, if  the darkness cover the days... I will get my guitar and play a rock'n'roll and sing what I want say .. Wake! It's only rock'n'roll... but I like it

Edited by Ligia Cabus, 09 November 2012 - 10:55 AM.

#26    Ligia Cabus

Ligia Cabus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

Ops, before I forget... It's is a serie. I did research about...

2012 in the Prophecies... of the Chineses, September 27, 2012

[http://brazilweirdne...-chineses.html]

And belive... It is very... funny and.... you - too

#27    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

View Postaraxia, on 09 November 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

... Did you know the lamas work for the illuminati and this sounds like new age buggery? Anything that sounds like apocalyptic theory is part of new age dogma to instill fear in people's hearts and to keep them away from fulfilling their true spiritual purpose in the here and now.
Did Jesus work for the Illuminati? How about God?

It seems your purpose isn't much different to these new age kooks you despise so much, you both peddle unsubstantiated crap.

#28    _Only

_Only

• 6,515 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

View Postaraxia, on 09 November 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

Spending your time and energy on "new age" tripe...

What "new age tripe" exactly? The spreading of peace and love? Those kooks.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#29    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

View PostLigia Cabus, on 09 November 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

Is my work and one of my pleasures even because if it's not a pleasure, can't be  my work.  I went to a university because I like this profession. I'm a journalist. How many people work in something  that they really like? I chose, I do.

And nobody says to me what I can or must  do. Nor in the middle of Apocalypse. If  you want to know my personal opinion, a thing that not confuses itself with my work, the Apocalypse will not happen. It's already happening well in down of our noses.

But, if  the darkness cover the days... I will get my guitar and play a rock'n'roll and sing what I want say .. Wake! It's only rock'n'roll... but I like it

Lol what are they paying you to research this and reposting articles from other websites on sites like these? And what is your purpose doing so? Are you just a seeker like the rest or seek to spread end of the world propaganda as part of a job? *just wondering, curious*

Edited by araxia, 10 November 2012 - 06:31 AM.

#30    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

View Post_Only, on 10 November 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

What "new age tripe" exactly? The spreading of peace and love? Those kooks.

I don't think putting fear into people's hearts about the end of the world, and stories about hybrid aliens with celestial DNA as superior to mankind here to rule us is about LOVE and peace... After all the starseeds/indigo peeps deem themselves as anything from angel, fairy to demon and dragon as well, anything BUT human since the new ager's mind are rigged to HATE humans and anything associated with it, maybe that's why they wish for the galatic federation of lying scheming aliens to come and take over this planet ROFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users