Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

TWA 800 Shot Down by a Military Missile?

• Please log in to reply
307 replies to this topic

#301    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,116 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

View Postfrenat, on 15 December 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

You THINK you do but you don't.  When have I EVER denied molten metal?  Please show a reference (you won't).  Just as you didn't show where I'd called you names.  You are all talk and no action.  I deny your credentials in aviation because you lack the knowledge that would come with that.  You have done nothing to show you have any credentials in aviation except make a claim you can't back up.

People who rightly doubt your claims you can't back up?  I'm sure you have.

There you go with the names again.

Please show where I have EVER said I believe every word of ANY of those men.  You can't and you won't.  Yet another lie you throw out there.

Why?  I'm discussing YOUR failings.  Threads evolve and this one has become about you.  That is what I originally replied to and that is what I continue to reply to.  I don't claim any special expertise on the TWA flight so I won't spout off on it like you do.  I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other right now.  IF you were to actually back up even a FEW of your claims, I might be persuaded, but we know that you won't do that, don't we?

I thank you for the honest statement--this thread has become about me, from your perspective.  And that you have not 'spouted off' on the thread topic, but have confined your comments to myself.

If you do acknowledge the existence of molten metal in the bowels of WTC, I'm thrilled to apologize for accusing you otherwise.  Taking fire from as many quadrants as I do, it's hard to keep track of who believes what in the world of the OCT faithful.

#302    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,116 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

View Posttoast, on 15 December 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Had no search results so my question is: was KE-penetrator technology a part in the discussion already?

I doubt it, but isn't that the technology mentioned by General Partin in his analysis of the incident?

#303    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 December 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

If you do acknowledge the existence of molten metal in the bowels of WTC, I'm thrilled to apologize for accusing you otherwise.  Taking fire from as many quadrants as I do, it's hard to keep track of who believes what in the world of the OCT faithful.

On this I don't think there's much to keep track of; can you even name one person who has denied that there was molten metal at WTC?  ('metal', not 'steel')

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#304    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,116 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

Maybe some of them are by their "not spouting off" passively changing their positions.  It doesn't matter, but there have been plenty over the years who have denied it.

Sky, of course, claims it's molten aluminum.... :innocent:

And it sounds like you would rather it be something other than steel, despite the microparticles and aerosols found by DELTA Group. :whistle:

#305    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,557 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 December 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

I doubt it, but isn't that the technology mentioned by General Partin in his analysis of the incident?

I don´t know yet, will check that.

"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"Don't kill the golden goose." - Malcolm McLaren -
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -
"Good drivers do have smashed insects on the side windows" - Walter Röhrl -

#306    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,954 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 December 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

Maybe some of them are by their "not spouting off" passively changing their positions.  It doesn't matter, but there have been plenty over the years who have denied it.

Sky, of course, claims it's molten aluminum....

Which was clearly evident in the WTC2 photos and videos.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#307    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,903 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 December 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

I thank you for the honest statement--this thread has become about me, from your perspective.  And that you have not 'spouted off' on the thread topic, but have confined your comments to myself.

ALL my statements have been honest.  Too bad you can't say the same.  You spend a lot of time spouting off on multiple subjects and not a bit on actually providing any evidence.  Then it seems you don't bother to actually pay attention to the threads you participate in.  Has ANYONE denied the presence of molten metal?  Looks like yet another lie you thought you'd throw out and not bother to back up.

Edited by frenat, 17 December 2013 - 01:27 AM.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#308    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,799 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:09 AM

And the Wheel`s on this Bus Keep Going Round& Round ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users