Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird experience(s)

Nenaraz

Hello to all.

So I've had a weird experience which I'm going to share with you. It didn't happen recently, it was five years (or more) if I recall correctly. I'm living in a big house. I was alone during the day, family wasn't present, watching TV superficially, changing channels, waiting to go to the school. It was a bit cloudy that day. The clock in the kitchen was set on 13 o'clock, a minute or two after precisely.

The kitchen, dining room and living room are connected. At the end of the kitchen there's a big door-window and a huge terrace which circles around the house. Suddenly, I heard a huge bump on the window similar to when birds try to barge in (but birds usually fall on the terrace for couple of seconds after the initial shock). I immediately took a look and there was nothing there. The following actions happened simultaneously for about five to six seconds coming towards me from the window : the dishes in the sink fell, on the other side of the kitchen (across the dishes) there's a table with silvery and such kitchen tools which also moved. The pattern was going in a diagonal way. The stove "clicked" something inside of it. The refrigerator across the stove turned off the engine. The glass case also made some noise, like when you take a nail and start to slowly hit on the glass itself.

I was watching it all in awe and when it stopped I felt tremendous chest pain, right at the heart area (I do have heart problems but I wasn't afraid at the given time, though I was excited).

To me it felt like a huge wave of air coming towards me, some sort of magnetism. At least two meters wide and three meters high.

From my experience I didn't learn anything and I'm curious as to see whether someone shared the similar experience.

What I also want to share is that on the attic, where we rarely go, we've found 2nd black magic only recently. Clothes of my long deceased father warped with cockroaches, red threads, iron nails as well as the underwear of each family member as a child for each hole in the belt itself. And that's not all. First time we've found it was right at the center of the house. The way it's built, there was a iron pot where we've found yet another black magic item. Supposedly when my father died someone who was washing him (a custom) kept the water (in terms of black magic it's called "Dead Water" and is often considered the most effective method) and reused it for the nasty ritual. Placed the pot on the highest beam which makes a cross of the house (the way it's built). In it, a bloody tissue (probably my fathers), a cross with a nail and a cockroach hit on it (the shell was still there), a glove from my sister (she got vitiligo soon after father died) and a little branch which looked like dead-man hand. I've never seen a branch like that, so fragile yet so reminiscent of skeletal hand.

The person on who we suspected to have done the nasty things lost his son in a tragic accident but all happened before we've found the items. The customs, as well as what I've read online, says that when you commit yourself to such an act it's brought back to those whom you love three times worse (usually children). After we've found the items, the person moved away from the place where he lived for at least 40 years. During my youth I'd usually find dog skulls placed on the top of our fence which has pillars and a flat surface on top of them.

As I've did a superficial research on all of it (didn't really want to go into it) I've found out that the pot magic was done so that the family doesn't "have a friend", thus the symbol of the glove. And the belt magic was that we don't have "children". Luckily, that's not the case. However, the family itself is still very separated and rarely finds common language.

Personally I got over it but I'm amazed to see that there's such a hatred coming from someone for no apparent reason and my father did a lot of helping to whoever he could, in fact. To me, all of it is just wrong.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nenaraz

• thyra

• AnneWithAnE

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it felt like a huge wave of air coming towards me, some sort of magnetism.

I think it is possible.During a sun eclipse, I had felt something similar to this but I didn't see it affect the things around me but just my body.

I dont know much about black magic. But if you are finding bizzare objects in your house and if it is disturbing you I think there might be people who can dismantle them as well. As a precaution you may try it if you are believing it.

Hi, thyra. Thanks for replying.

I also think it had something to do with the Sun or, at least, the atmosphere. Electrical devices were having technological problems, nuisances of sorts. The air also felt heavier than usual. Still, things moved rather slowly for a five meter radius between me and the window.

I simply don't believe in coincidences. As for the black magic I'm still keeping an open mind if I actually find a certain something. Though magnetism is my best guess. The question is why it happened in such a fashion...

There's no such thing as ''Black'' or ''White'' magic. Its down to the person who practices it, and their intent. If I were you, I would remove all of these items immediately and burn them. I would then bless my whole house. I would burn sage regularly in every room paying special attention to beneathe and behind furniture and corners, were stagnant energies build up. I'd also hang moko bags in all the places you found negative stuff. Whoever did those things was obviously a very twisted person. And I wouldn't want to take any chances.