Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dcal026

Hey this is actually the first site of this sort I've ever tried for anything ever. Suffice to say, I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm a super noob.

Anyways I've been engaging in the art of astral projection for a couple months now. Reading countless pages and opinions around the internet, has brought me a large understanding of the general consensus and the theories surrounding AP. I still have many more unanswered questions, pertaining to my personal experiences, that I can't seem to find answers to through blindly googling... I'm probably just doing Google wrong, but whateves that's neither here nor there.

So I'm wondering, for these questions, where should I post them? I'm assuming not in the community lounge 😊

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to UM :)

The best place to post your questions and astral projection experiences, is the Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena - Dreams & Consciousness forum.

Which can be found here -

http://www.unexplain...p?showforum=120

Good luck, and make yourself at home.

• Like 1

Hi decal026, and welcome to the UM house of mystery. :)

Edited by Oxo1
  • Like 1

Welcome dcal026,

here is the place for any unanswered questions you have....we have all the answers here and they come in all shapes, forms, ideas and theories..... :tu:

• Like 2

Welcome dcal026,

....we have all the answers here and they come in all shapes, forms, ideas and theories..... :tu:

...and probably, none of which will be correct. Still, don't let that prevent you from trying.

• Like 2