Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien invasion could be closer than we think.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostAngelsShadow, on 08 October 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

So recently i came across a news report and it seems like the government and the media are trying to keep it hushed up. The news report stated, and I will provide a link to said report in this post, that Chinese and US naval fleets are joining together to fight against something that they are calling "an unfriendly, extra-terrestrial threat" it is supposedly an ongoing "war" between the two super-powers of the world and a fleet of alien craft. It is said that these battles are being held just off the coast of San Fransisco and that anyone who ventures out of the San Fransisco Bay Area has seen these naval fleets. Now at first this sounds like a copy-cat of the movie "Battleship" but it is being reported as truth by an ex-marine on many news sites and it is also said that the Asian intelligence is admitting to this and there are apparently many reputable people to back his claims. One report actually stated that they predict there will be a full-scale invasion by November 2012.

I have my own theory behind this, if it is in fact true. What if these are the same ETs that were flying the ship during the battle for Los Angeles back in the 40s? Might they be coming back to seek revenge for their fallen comrades? Or maybe these aliens are coming to retrieve the debris from Roswell at all costs and by any means necessary? My mind is swarming with ideas, this has caught my attention and won't leave me alone, I even found myself watching the skies today at work to make sure they haven't wisened up and decided to comefor the less guarded East Coast. What do y'all think?

Here is the report.
http://www.veteranst...-san-francisco/
http://www.examiner....sion-on-the-way
http://www.liveleak....=133_1348110214

As you can see there are a few websites out there covering this, and this is just a small bit of them. No major networks have taken it on yet, probably due to the fact that, in the US, any attempts to collect further information on this story is punishable by death.

My advice is to stop skipping your medication lol

Our civilizations development is on the verge of being able to spy on distant worlds and we've only been around for a small period of time. Life has existed on the Earth for billions of years and there will be millions of aliens civilizations in our own Galaxy who have known this ball of mud and water has been biologically active for a long, long time.

When we cross a predefined line then Judgement Day will begin. They will turn up to evaluate our species and decide to wipe out all those not up to the required specification. My advice is to read their literature (Bible, Quran, etc) and make sure you comply otherwise you'll feel the wrath of the aliens.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 08 October 2012 - 10:01 PM.

#17    manz

manz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

Well , i have read that article few weeks back . not sure how reliable or true it is..
wish its true , as in not for alien invasion but alien contact , if aliens existence is seen and confirmed world wide it would definitely change humans perspective towards life and bring about a huge change. science and paranormal(at present) would merge soon.
Are there any other independent and more reliable sources for the same news??would like to see it

#18    AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

• Understand this... You will never understand it...

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 08 October 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

My advice is to stop skipping your medication lol

Our civilizations development is on the verge of being able to spy on distant worlds and we've only been around for a small period of time. Life has existed on the Earth for billions of years and there will be millions of aliens civilizations in our own Galaxy who have known this ball of mud and water has been biologically active for a long, long time.

When we cross a predefined line then Judgement Day will begin. They will turn up to evaluate our species and decide to wipe out all those not up to the required specification. My advice is to read their literature (Bible, Quran, etc) and make sure you comply otherwise you'll feel the wrath of the aliens.

1st of all, do not insult me please, I will not insult you and you will not insult me, agreed? Second... That doesn't prove it not to be true at all. And third, I'm Pagan, I don't believe in the mumbo jumbo of Bibles and Qurans.

"Quid pro quo, yes or no Clarice?"
"A census taker once tried to test me, I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti... Fsh fsh fsh fsh!"
"You fly back to school now little Starling! Fly fly fly! Fly fly fly..."
"What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell, he hissed at you, what did he say?"
"Of each and everything ask what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?"

#19    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,258 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

:w00t:

#20    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,674 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

If the Chinese and the US are holding off an alien invasion why are the Chinese so worried about Japan claiming an island when the aliens could claim the entire planet.

I have heard about the 1942 battle of Los Angles.  Was a very interesting story.  Wiki has a lot of info on it.

#21    AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

View PostHilander, on 08 October 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

If the Chinese and the US are holding off an alien invasion why are the Chinese so worried about Japan claiming an island when the aliens could claim the entire planet.

I have heard about the 1942 battle of Los Angles.  Was a very interesting story.  Wiki has a lot of info on it.
Easy, cover up stories. Do you honestly think that an airplane, the fuel of which burns at 6,000F, could melt the steel bars, which takes over 20,000F to melt, of an entire building and send it crashing to the ground? Unlikely. Same thing here, they're not concerning themselves with Japan's folly, that could just be a cover as to why they're in the Pacific to begin with.

And the battle of Los Angeles is a true event, there's footage of the event taking place and whitnesses who remember hot debris falling onto their houses, many residents were badly burned from falling debris.

Also, in rebuttle to another comment made here, China actually has a sizable Navy, they do only have one FLAGSHIP, but they have many frigates, assault ships etc. that make a decently sized Navy for fending off an attacker.
Source:
http://www.strategyp...f/20100121.aspx
They actually DO have a Navy! :rofl: Imagine that! An Earth super-power with a Navy! :o

(Forgive my sarcasm, it's been a long day.)

"A census taker once tried to test me, I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti... Fsh fsh fsh fsh!"
"What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell, he hissed at you, what did he say?"
"Of each and everything ask what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?"

#22    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostAngelsShadow, on 08 October 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

So recently i came across a news report and it seems like the government and the media are trying to keep it hushed up. The news report stated, and I will provide a link to said report in this post, that Chinese and US naval fleets are joining together to fight against something that they are calling "an unfriendly, extra-terrestrial threat" it is supposedly an ongoing "war" between the two super-powers of the world and a fleet of alien craft. It is said that these battles are being held just off the coast of San Fransisco and that anyone who ventures out of the San Fransisco Bay Area has seen these naval fleets. Now at first this sounds like a copy-cat of the movie "Battleship" but it is being reported as truth by an ex-marine on many news sites and it is also said that the Asian intelligence is admitting to this and there are apparently many reputable people to back his claims. One report actually stated that they predict there will be a full-scale invasion by November 2012.

I have my own theory behind this, if it is in fact true. What if these are the same ETs that were flying the ship during the battle for Los Angeles back in the 40s? Might they be coming back to seek revenge for their fallen comrades? Or maybe these aliens are coming to retrieve the debris from Roswell at all costs and by any means necessary? My mind is swarming with ideas, this has caught my attention and won't leave me alone, I even found myself watching the skies today at work to make sure they haven't wisened up and decided to comefor the less guarded East Coast. What do y'all think?

Here is the report.
http://www.veteranst...-san-francisco/
http://www.examiner....sion-on-the-way
http://www.liveleak....=133_1348110214

As you can see there are a few websites out there covering this, and this is just a small bit of them. No major networks have taken it on yet, probably due to the fact that, in the US, any attempts to collect further information on this story is punishable by death.
i live in san francisco and this past week there are blue angels and warships so i think tat they sites u see are just false info and exaggerations. october is blue angels month

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#23    AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

View Postcsspwns, on 09 October 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

i live in san francisco and this past week there are blue angels and warships so i think tat they sites u see are just false info and exaggerations. october is blue angels month
It's not talking about aircraft, it's talking about seacraft... sooooo... Yeah... Don't see your point.

This was actually a release of information that some Asian countries already know about. As you can see in the article, the Asian media and government has been relatively open about this to their citizens.

#24    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,421 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

This must be the big thing that was on Obamas mind during the debate. It all makes sense now.

Posted Image

#25    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,421 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

View PostAngelsShadow, on 08 October 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

But if these claims are true then people need to discuss them, whether it's on an online board or out in the open, it needs to be discussed so that we can have a plan of action, as civilians. I'm not trying to say this will turn into a triumphant resistance against the aliens starting here, I mean hell this is an internet forum. But sharing some ideas about this would be the perfect start to understanding what we could do if these claims are in fact true.
How do you know what you can do if you don't even know what you're preparing for? Ever see Battle Los Angeles, War of the Worlds, The Darkest Hour? Assuming hostility our chances are slim.

Posted Image

#26    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

Logically it doesn't make sense. If aliens *were* invading, I am sure they could take on the navy and stuff. I mean, they have super fast space travel technology, metals and materials which can withstand HUGR amounts of pressure, protection against all sorts of nasty rays and nuclear reactions (they need that for space). So what makes you think they couldn't simply wipe out the military in a few minutes?
I am open minded when it comes to most things, but put a bit of logic thought into it and you will see that it just doesn't make sense.

#27    Bionic Bigfoot

Bionic Bigfoot

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

I agree with you uprise.  It just doesn't make any sense that aliens would be invading or attacking.  If they (UFO's and aliens) exist and can travel here, that automatically puts their technology in a league way beyond anything we have technology-wise.   Also, why would 'they'  choose to do battle with the US and Chinese navies, out in the ocean and in secret from the rest of the world.  If they wanted to attack us, they would do it out in the open, in large cities where everyone would see.

Edited by Bionic Bigfoot, 09 October 2012 - 06:44 AM.

#28    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Convoi exceptionnel

• 26,087 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

it's obviously a clandestine fight for control of the Interdimensional Portal, or perhaps Atlantis, which the U.S. secrectly discovered beneath the Pacific a while back. It may be to do with the Mayans as well; they did a lot of stuff round there too.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#29    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostAngelsShadow, on 09 October 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Also, in rebuttle to another comment made here, China actually has a sizable Navy, they do only have one FLAGSHIP, but they have many frigates, assault ships etc. that make a decently sized Navy for fending off an attacker.
Source:
http://www.strategyp...f/20100121.aspx
They actually DO have a Navy! :rofl: Imagine that! An Earth super-power with a Navy! :o

(Forgive my sarcasm, it's been a long day.)

Yes, they indeed have a navy, nobody ever claimed otherwise to the best of my knowledge. However, they do not have a Blue Water Navy.

The term blue-water navy is a colloquialism used to describe a maritime force capable of operating across the deep waters of open oceans.[1] While definitions of what actually constitutes such a force vary, there is a requirement for the ability to exercise sea control at wide ranges.

The Chinese navy does not yet have the logistical means to operate away from their home waters.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#30    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

View PostAngelsShadow, on 08 October 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

1st of all, do not insult me please, I will not insult you and you will not insult me, agreed? Second... That doesn't prove it not to be true at all. And third, I'm Pagan, I don't believe in the mumbo jumbo of Bibles and Qurans.
You call the bible and quran mumbo jumbo without batting an eyelid, but start crying when people scoff at your alien invasion under our noses that no one knows about...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users