Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 UFOs sighted, pooossibly

rane

as my hobby is being a nameless cosmonaut, i was looking into space the other night....i beleive this was maybe 3 weeks ago?

when i was looking, i had seen what looked like a star move across the sky, in a curved motion....and it then went off into space, by fading away, instead of going off to another part of the sky

i rule out this was a satelitte in the Earth's orbit because of its fading away into space, and somehow seeming to be manipulated in the course of its traveling...

i then saw another star-looking object move across the sky, as if it was traveling to another star or something...it moved fairly fast, fatser than a satelite or a plane, and it was extremely distant....it also moved in a curved motion...

i ruled out it being a satelite or a shooting star because of its seemingly chosen path...

these things have astonished me...i have been noticing that lately i have been seeing alot of that activity....odd "stars" moving like they are being plucked and changed in the sky!.....i'm assumning these are spaceships, or UFOs under intelligent control

might i add, a month before this, i beleive i had seen 2 cloud-ships in the morning...

alien.gif

Edited by rane

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• rane

• Celeryslam

• Lilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been seeing those type of things since i was little, I always expected them to be sattelites but then sometimes I wonder cuz they would slightly change course and turn, amd because alot of people of been reporting them as UFO's etc. They always seem to be heading exaclty south on the same path. If you all look up for about 20 mins at 9 or 10 you will see one guranteed.

Ive been seeing those type of things since i was little, I always expected them to be sattelites but then sometimes I wonder cuz they would slightly change course and turn, amd because alot of people of been reporting them as UFO's etc. They always seem to be heading exaclty south on the same path. If you all look up for about 20 mins at 9 or 10 you will see one guranteed.

846259[/snapback]

oh mos def, i'd say almost everynight that week i saw something like that!

the first time i noticed this was one night i saw a red light go by in the sky, then go the opposite direction and sit still...then i left, when i came back it was in the same location...then it flew off to the left of its original direction..

and i recall now just 3 days a go i saw something silver in the sky, and then it disappeared!...i thought "wow, this is amazing!"

alien.gif

Did he say they were from another world hazzard?

as my hobby is being a nameless cosmonaut, i was looking into space the other night....i beleive this was maybe 3 weeks ago?

when i was looking, i had seen what looked like a star move across the sky, in a curved motion....and it then went off into space, by fading away, instead of going off to another  part of the sky

i rule out this was a satelitte in the Earth's orbit because of its fading away into space, and somehow seeming to be manipulated in the course of its traveling...

i then saw another star-looking object move across the sky, as if it was traveling to another star or something...it moved fairly fast, fatser than a satelite or a plane, and it was extremely distant....it also moved in a curved motion...

i ruled out it being a satelite or a shooting star because of its seemingly chosen path...

these things have astonished me...i have been noticing that lately i have been seeing alot of that activity....odd "stars" moving like they are being plucked and changed in the sky!.....i'm assumning these are spaceships, or UFOs under intelligent control

might i add, a month before this, i beleive i had seen 2 cloud-ships in the morning...

alien.gif

846101[/snapback]

VERY INTERSSTING. as for the cloud ships? there are certaincloud formations that appear to be saucer shaped. i have seen them as well, but they are far from being ships.

once I saw 2 flashes in the sky and an object moving away from them directly afterward which was bright at first but then faded into a very dim light.... turns out it was some sort of sattellite... and those flashes were its "jets" or whatever propelling it so it could reorient itself

yeah, I get those "stars" too.....they are just traveling, without blinking or anything that would make them airplanes or similar. Then they just fade slowly into the night...... no.gif don't know what it is, really.

What you saw was Undientified Flying Objects,and you assumed they were space ships from another world.

Not what I would call hard evidence.  no.gif

Check this out.

http://www.space.com/news/astronotes-1.html

846489[/snapback]

dude that doesn't work for me...that doesn't provide me with enough information to give me a change of mind...look, what your doing is instigating; that isn't nessicary

i am saying i had seen something that was under intelligent control because of the manuvering of the object in the sky....i ruled out it being a satelite because it would have stayed on a path in the earth's orbit...i ruled out it to be a shooting star because it would also have a predestined path

i also ruled out it being a plane, because of the same reasons above...

come on dude, open your mind....i didn't say they were from another world, BUT that is what i do think, now that it has mentioned..... alien.gif

Edited by rane

Did he say they were from another world hazzard?

846496[/snapback]

alien.gif

exactly, BUT i do assume these UFOs are from another part of the Universe...if it isn't from Earth, that makes it "other worldy"...

VERY INTERSSTING. as for the cloud ships? there are certaincloud formations that appear to be saucer shaped. i have seen them as well, but they are far from being ships.

846863[/snapback]

yeah, they might have been cloud formations...but cloud ships do exist....they are ships that draw moisture in the air around them to hide themselves, and still be in the location without being spotted...these ships are usually under the control of Plaedian intelligences alien.gif

i rule out this was a satelitte in the Earth's orbit because of its fading away into space,

Don't rule out satellites, because that is exactly what you saw. The reason you can see satellites is due to its reflection of sunlight. Unlike stars, they do not produce their own light. Therefore, when the satellites are blocked from the sunlight by the earth, they appear to fade in full view. Due to the distance, it may appear as though it is moving away as it dims. There are many satellites moving at many different speeds, and there are websites that you can look at that'll tell you which you saw. Look it up.

but cloud ships do exist....they are ships that draw moisture in the air around them to hide themselves, and still be in the location without being spotted...these ships are usually under the control of Plaedian intelligences 

Where did you get this info from..? The "Billy Meier" school of moldel alien aircraft making..? Give us a break..!!!

but cloud ships do exist....they are ships that draw moisture in the air around them to hide themselves, and still be in the location without being spotted...these ships are usually under the control of Plaedian intelligences 

Where did you get this info from..? The "Billy Meier" school of moldel alien aircraft making..? Give us a break..!!!

848318[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

848318[/snapback]

848331[/snapback]

Of course, we all know this isn't the *real* explanation. Everyone knows that cloud ships are chosen mode of transportation of the omnipotent Unvisible Pink Unicorn! wink2.gif

Everyone knows that cloud ships are chosen mode of transportation of the omnipotent Unvisible Pink Unicorn!  wink2.gif

848477[/snapback]

it's true

848318[/snapback]

ahoy, wtf...look i read about it form different sources...i didn't create it, why don't you fkn look it up on Google or something if its so "politically incorrect" to even be mentioned.......ass

alien.gif

Pleiadian cloudships:

http://www.fourwinds10.com/news/13-space/A...hips-index.html

http://www.etfriends.com/lisacloudpix.html

848318[/snapback]

848331[/snapback]

Of course, we all know this isn't the *real* explanation. Everyone knows that cloud ships are chosen mode of transportation of the omnipotent Unvisible Pink Unicorn! wink2.gif

848477[/snapback]

wow how totally unessicary for you to comment...hahaha, don't have a heart attack while your eating your conformist meal either... devil.gif

Everyone knows that cloud ships are chosen mode of transportation of the omnipotent Unvisible Pink Unicorn!  wink2.gif

848477[/snapback]

it's true

848568[/snapback]

i'd say its true that your both full of it.

yes indeed... alien.gif

Were these UFOs in quick succession of one another?

848903[/snapback]

when i had seen them, they were both maybe about 12 minutes apart....and they weren't in the same direction....the first one flew in a righthand curve and then slowly went towards the left, and faded out into space

the second one went in a righthand curve as well, but it kept traveling across the sky, like it was going to a a specific place...

what is interesting is the extremely curved paths these star-like objects had taken..