Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turkey: Israel terrorist state

questionmark

PM Erdogan calls on Israeli government to apologize for flotilla raid, compensate victims

Turkey's prime minister has again accused Israel of "state terrorism" and called on the Jewish state to apologize and compensate victims of a raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla. Recep Tayyip Erdogan said: "the Israeli government must apologize and compensate (victims) for the state terrorism in the Mediterranean."

arrow3.gifRead more...

Wow, and there goes Israel's only friend in the Muslim world.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Black Red Devil

• Pseudo Intellectual

• danielost

• Knight Of Shadows

Wow, and there goes Israel's only friend in the Muslim world.

I thought Turkey allready hated Israel? i heard few months ago that if a plane flew over thier airspace it would got shot down.

I thought Turkey allready hated Israel? i heard few months ago that if a plane flew over thier airspace it would got shot down.

Then that had to be of late, Turkey was supporting Israel, let Israel use its airspace and had mutual military training until recently.

"The worm has turned" (Agatha Christie).... Israel appears to have only one friend, the USA, and they just do what they want to because they believe "Big Brother" will always be there to clean up their mess... Think again Israel :ph34r:

That's actually a real shame.

Turkey would have been a good country for Israel to remain friendly with and I believe that Turkey actually wanted to remain friendly until Israel decided to go another step too far.

Yes, it sure is a shame. “Secular Muslim” country. What an oxymoron. As you can see, the problem isn't “radicalism” or “extremism.” To paraphrase James Carville, “It's Islam, stupid.”

Yes, it sure is a shame. “Secular Muslim” country. What an oxymoron. As you can see, the problem isn't “radicalism” or “extremism.” To paraphrase James Carville, “It's Islam, stupid.”

america i think :rolleyes:

When you paint everyone with the same brush, of course there'll be less incentive for them to "behave." Your mind's been made up, there's no changing it.

That flotilla knew they were running into a military situation. Their willing running of the blockade lost them civilian status, and they became casualties of war. Doesn't matter if everyone else thinks the war is illegal, if Israel was willing to say they were blockading Gaza in a war, then legality goes out the door as far as your expectations of what you'll run into when breaking a blockade.

If anyone on that flotilla thought they'd get through without incident, they were idiots.

And what about America, Akuma?

I think thats racism. I don't think you would appreciate it if I said the same of Christian America.

Br Cornelius

I think thats racism. I don't think you would appreciate it if I said the same of Christian America.

Br Cornelius

Get your facts straight, damn it. It's not "racism" at all, it's religionism. Islam's a religion, Arab's a race.

Besides, only reason "Christianity" isn't quite as big a problem is that what's been considered Christian for centuries has been waterred down over time. Islam's been bulked up and/or held to ever since the start.

Edited by J.B.

Get your facts straight, damn it. It's not "racism" at all, it's religionism. Islam's a religion, Arab's a race.

Besides, only reason "Christianity" isn't quite as big a problem is that what's been considered Christian for centuries has been waterred down over time. Islam's been bulked up and/or held to ever since the start.

Thanks for the correction :D

However I feel you know what I was suggesting about that sort of blanket prejudice and where it leads (oh it already led to bombing Iraq).

Br Cornelius

No, actually Islam is neither a race nor a religion; it's a political ideology, although many people follow it as a religion. :)

Why would you pull out the race card simply because I criticized Islam? Didn't you just in the other thread complain about how people throw out the “anti-Semite” card every time people criticize Israel?

No, actually Islam is neither a race nor a religion; it's a political ideology, although many people follow it as a religion. :)

Why would you pull out the race card simply because I criticized Islam? Didn't you just in the other thread complain about how people throw out the “anti-Semite” card every time people criticize Israel?

Israel is a nation which conducts criminal activities by the definitions of international law - when I criticize Israel I criticize specific criminal acts. You are labeling the whole group of Islamic people as intrinsically bad. How can you compare the two things ?

Br Cornelius

Israel is a nation which conducts criminal activities by the definitions of international law - when I criticize Israel I criticize specific criminal acts. You are labeling the whole group of Islamic people as intrinsically bad. How can you compare the two things ?

Br Cornelius

What “whole group of Islamic people” did I say anything about? Re-read my posts. I said “Islam” and “Muslim country”, never “people who identify as Muslim.” I'm not at all surprised that Turkey is acting this way. This is what happens when a country is ruled by Islamists.

What “whole group of Islamic people” did I say anything about? Re-read my posts. I said “Islam” and “Muslim country”, never “people who identify as Muslim.” I'm not at all surprised that Turkey is acting this way. This is what happens when a country is ruled by Islamists.

Turkey is as secular a country as America.

I am more disturbed by your attitudes every time you speak. :no:

Br Cornelius

That is true however is it not also true "large" religions have the same political aspirations. Islam at the moment are the most obvious due to the attention the media gives them in the west. However the political intentions of the west being of christian thinking is more obvious due to ummmm the west attacking the ME. Iraq, Afghanistan the influence in Israel.

Pot calling the kettle black. God told Bush to attack Iraq so who is flexing there religious political might right now?

Edited by The Silver Thong

Islam, just like Judaism and Christianity, is a religion, way of life and a political ideology.

Same roots, doctrine, comandmends, do's and don't's and a few disagreements.

:blink: Turkey is run by the Islamist government of Erdogan. Turkey is also a signatory to the “Cairo Declaration of 'Human Rights' in Islam”, which is, in a nutshell, Sharia. They may not enforce every part of the Declaration, but they are a signatory. This ain't Ataturk's Turkey.

:blink: Turkey is run by the Islamist government of Erdogan. Turkey is also a signatory to the “Cairo Declaration of 'Human Rights' in Islam”, which is, in a nutshell, Sharia. They may not enforce every part of the Declaration, but they are a signatory. This ain't Ataturk's Turkey.

Pseudo, how do you mean "run"? Democaticly elected. You wanna make it sound as like Turkey is a fashist state. Ain't working buddy.

What are we gonna say about Bush's America? Run by Bush?

No it is not Ataturks Turkey, but, then again it is not Washingtons, Lincolns, Jeffersons...USA anymore.

And America has many laws which are specifically based on Christian faith. Also in many states it is not possible to hold high office without a professed faith which is by default Christian.

Your just been xenophobic.

Br Cornelius

islam is religion pseudo like jewish religion

don't attack islam as whole by claiming it's the reason

the things the way they are

the reason of the current crisis is israel being in land

don't belong to them

the problem is israel attacking innocent people

and the reason turkey said what they said coz israel killed

their people even before they landed on their ship " bullets from above "

and you come with your usual comments trying to blame it on islam

give me a break

islam is religion pseudo like jewish religion

don't attack islam as whole by claiming it's the reason

the things the way they are

the reason of the current crisis is israel being in land

don't belong to them

the problem is israel attacking innocent people

and the reason turkey said what they said coz israel killed

their people even before they landed on their ship " bullets from above "

and you come with your usual comments trying to blame it on islam

give me a break

I heard there was an earthquake in China this morning. Damn muslims, their fault again. Sic.

I am more disturbed by your attitudes every time you speak. :no:

Br Cornelius

turkey is a secular country but it is run by the laws of islam.

I heard there was an earthquake in China this morning. Damn muslims, their fault again. Sic.

yep ... they're the reason of global warming in his point view too !