Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black shadow figure and flashing lights ?

Lady Annabella

2 weeks ago I was taking a nap on my couch . While my eyes were closed but I wasn't fully asleep I seen a black shadow slowly walking by me . While my eye lids were closed . I seen it twice then , because I did not know what I just seen , I woke up and like always it was just me and my daughter at home . No one else . Then , last night I was laying in bed with my fiance and we were talking and I saw over him a flashing light , like a camera flash . It did not last long and I screamed . He saw nothing and told me it could of been static eletricity , but it was a large flash not a small one .... Plus only I seen it ..

Could this be abilities I am seeing with my third eye chakra , could it had opened with out me knowing ? Or am I merely just going crazy .

Now first off, I can astral project, I do know how to cast a protective circle and shields . I know how to ground as well . I gave up on meditation and all this part of me a year ago and now out of the blue these accurences happen . Does any one have any suggestions ?

• Like 1

2 weeks ago I was taking a nap on my couch .

I believe your answer is right there. You were dreaming. Sometimes the simple explanation is the most likely. :)

Random chi interference.

May or may not be connected, the two incidents.

I said I was napping but I was not asleep . My eyes were merely closed when I seen the figure . On the flashing light ordeal I was not dreaming I was in bed talking .

But thank you two for the help :)

• 2 weeks later...

i've seen flashing lights before, with my eyes closed and with my eyes open. i've heard when you see flashes it's because angels are near. i'm not sure about that, but i am sure that shadows are negative energy/entities.

Edited by number22
  • Like 1

i've seen flashing lights before, with my eyes closed and with my eyes open. i've heard when you see flashes it's because angels are near. i'm not sure about that, but i am sure that shadows are negative energy/entities.

well over the past week I think I have figured it out, with a few peoples help and all . The shadow and the lights could possibly had been me seeing a reminiscence of something that leaked onto the physical plane from another plane .. Makes the most sense However, I thank you for the reply , didn't know anyone else read this :)

• Like 1

well over the past week I think I have figured it out, with a few peoples help and all . The shadow and the lights could possibly had been me seeing a reminiscence of something that leaked onto the physical plane from another plane .. Makes the most sense

could be. never heard of that, but it's possible i suppose. i'm not all that educated when it comes to the spiritual plane and all that, but i have had experiences.. be aware that black shadows can very well be evil entities, or demons if that's what you wish to call them, and if they are evil they are not there to be friendly or help you.

However, I thank you for the reply , didn't know anyone else read this :)

no problem. :) just trying to help.

Edited by number22
  • Like 1

I can manipulate energy. I usually can feed and take from energy sources, I never need to take however, I seem to have plenty, but I do tend to give it back to the earth a lot . I ground myself often... I heard about dark spirits, figures , demons, but I believe you can only give them as much power as you wish for them to have. They have many protection spells or rituals you can do before going Astral or even meditating, plus you can ask your guides for help as well . I have had a protection shield casted over me in 2010, naturally you much re charge it , but I have not seemed to been running into things that feel " bad " . Either way I think the only thing I can do , is go astral and speak to my guides, or keep in mind that I am possibly learning a new gift . Either way it will be solved once I ask the guides for help and once I stop fearing to meditate.. :)

• Like 1

I heard about dark spirits, figures , demons, but I believe you can only give them as much power as you wish for them to have.

i would have to agree and disagree with this at the same time. if you demand them to leave with authority and show no fear then they will leave. but some.. :no: anyway, i'd rather not get into that.

They have many protection spells or rituals you can do before going Astral or even meditating, plus you can ask your guides for help as well . I have had a protection shield casted over me in 2010, naturally you much re charge it , but I have not seemed to been running into things that feel " bad " . Either way I think the only thing I can do , is go astral and speak to my guides, or keep in mind that I am possibly learning a new gift . Either way it will be solved once I ask the guides for help and once I stop fearing to meditate.. :)

yes, i've heard of these protection spells, but i don't know how to do it. i would love to astral project, but i've heard stories of people being attacked, especially people being choked or pinned down. they always escape and come back to their bodies, but i don't want to experience anything ugly out there. even if they don't touch me, i'm still a little reluctant to see anything.. scary. i've heard of people meeting pleadians, the greys :alien:, and other alien races and other weird creatures. i have to admit that that would scare the crap out of me. i've heard pleadians are nice, but still. it's like a whole new world out there, and i don't know if i'm ready for it yet.

• Like 2

Some times stories are just people talking and making things up . I have never had anything bad happen to me personally . However I always shield myself before ever doing anything like meditation or AP. I would suggest you look at the other thread I am following it is about Astral Projection and everyones questions and concerns about it , might help you feel more comfortable about it :)

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

in Dreams & Consciousness

Some times stories are just people talking and making things up .

this is true, but they even talk about it in the thread you posted. lol. ^_^ you should check out page 2 and scroll down until you see the first reply by bLu3 de 3n3rgy. thank you for the advice though. :)

I have never had anything bad happen to me personally . However I always shield myself before ever doing anything like meditation or AP.

that's good to hear. so the shields do work. would you mind sharing with me how you shield yourself? do you use visualization or prayers?

Several months ago when I would walk out then back into the same room ,I would see a bleary smoky smudge not moving

about 5ft tall and a darting smoky, small shape (1ft round)pinging of the walls and roof. I really didn't think much about it as I thought my eyes were failing me.I had to visit my father who is sick and lives at my sisters house , while there I met my nephews new girlfriend who happens to be a "special person" who sees things no one else does. Anyway ,I had not long started to practice to meditate and really only doing it for the promise of feeling better about myself and a bit of fun, didn't really expect to get any results so I was really sloppy with putting up protection cause I basically thought it was bull****. Anyway on meeting my nephews girlfriend for the first time she told me I had demons hanging off me everywhere and asked me why wasn't I putting protection up around me.There was no possible way she could know that I had just began leaning how to meditate as I told no one cause my family are all non believers in anything paranormal or strange, but she spoke to me like she new everything I had been doing and said that the smoky black shadows were my dead mother and nephew come to visit me.Well anyway , she got rid of the "demons" bad energy on me and when I got home for further protection I placed 4 white crystals in the 4 corners of my house and as soon as I had placed the last crystal, a 5ft 10inch tall man walked past my window and glass door. He was solid black shadow , without a doubt I know he was looking for a way in and that he wasn't a dead family member come visit either.Place some crystals in your house, your third eye is looking out for you for sure,the fact that there walking past you creeps me out. Use salt crystals (little piles) in the 4 corners of your house until you can get some proper quartz.

• Like 1

Several months ago when I would walk out then back into the same room ,I would see a bleary smoky smudge not moving

about 5ft tall and a darting smoky, small shape (1ft round)pinging of the walls and roof. I really didn't think much about it as I thought my eyes were failing me.I had to visit my father who is sick and lives at my sisters house , while there I met my nephews new girlfriend who happens to be a "special person" who sees things no one else does. Anyway ,I had not long started to practice to meditate and really only doing it for the promise of feeling better about myself and a bit of fun, didn't really expect to get any results so I was really sloppy with putting up protection cause I basically thought it was bull****. Anyway on meeting my nephews girlfriend for the first time she told me I had demons hanging off me everywhere and asked me why wasn't I putting protection up around me.There was no possible way she could know that I had just began leaning how to meditate as I told no one cause my family are all non believers in anything paranormal or strange, but she spoke to me like she new everything I had been doing and said that the smoky black shadows were my dead mother and nephew come to visit me.Well anyway , she got rid of the "demons" bad energy on me and when I got home for further protection I placed 4 white crystals in the 4 corners of my house and as soon as I had placed the last crystal, a 5ft 10inch tall man walked past my window and glass door. He was solid black shadow , without a doubt I know he was looking for a way in and that he wasn't a dead family member come visit either.Place some crystals in your house, your third eye is looking out for you for sure,the fact that there walking past you creeps me out. Use salt crystals (little piles) in the 4 corners of your house until you can get some proper quartz.

that is a very informative shield. You can also shield within your mind , The shield I use , number22. Is I find my element , which is earth , I connect myself to a tree, all within my mind, kind of like a rope connecting us. Then I wrap a white light bubble around myself , its my energy . That usually does it for me , and my guides are ALWAYS with me and sometimes they shield me if I am in danger ..

The black shadow I seen , was nothing like you described . That is the problem , I can not seem to find anyone that sees a black image like mine .. It is just merely looks just like a human just black no features nothing and they just walk through the room and then I never see them again , I dont feel threatened either just a little off .

Edited by Lady Annabella

The black shadow I also believe is a black entity (negative energy). You have lots to think of, perhaps this is the cause of attracting negative energy.

My suggestion is if you feel you are being bothered by negative energies, (without going into what the source is) then start learning how to shield, ground and centre. These are the basics anyone should be doing if they are at all aware, empathetic etc. Google will bring up a ton of techniques, i don't know of anyone who can't not get away with doing some sort of basic maintenance work.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• 3 years later...

Looking on line , even posted my story on true stories. My expris an strange one even though it happens a few years ago, still haunts me to this day.

My experience started back in Nov 2012. Came home after a business trip. Time was 1 pm ish after a 4 hr flight felt fine not to tired felt okay. The house is detached 10 yr old house nothing with history. Anyway house was quiet dark no light just remember the moon was full that night and bright we have sky light lights added extra light with putting on lights. I made a bee line to the rest room after washing my hands I opened the door I saw this figure a few feet from me I saw the shape I thought it was wife called out " you scared me, I'm home. I remember just starring at the figure It moved towards me.I remember just starring then next thing I remembered seeing 2 green orbs on my wall I d say oval and dark green moving gracefully like they were dancing together, then these bright touch lights in my face they were so bright I tried closing my eyes put my hands up in defense I called out my wife " are the kids down here with flash lights" next thing I remember standing besides my wife's in bed just starring . She asked " what we're saying down stairs. Next morning I woke up late during lunch my wife asked me so who were talking too last night.

I'm not a believer what goes bump in the night this experience was a strange one.

What i'd say is do a cleansing of your house. And apply runes in places you feel these negative energies frequent. For the runes think of a sign you associate with happiness and protection, make sure its a sign that you dont associate with anything other than that. Draw it and draw down energy from your crown and give it to the rune, it'll feel like its draining you completely but just continue with it. Rest and in the morning it should be fully charged. This will radiate that energy you gave it and you will need to recharge it every so often.

For the cleansing start to meditate and feel out all your chakras, draw down the energy from you crown and let it fill your entire body, till its almost overflowing, then astral project through your house with this energy in you, it should seem like your a being of pure light and the light is burning out all the negative and dark energy.

Thats just my methods of keeping my house clean and i doubt its the most efficient tbh