Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do you summon a Goetic Demon?

Infinitemind

I need help with summoning Goetic demons. I want to talk to demons and understand this race, which coexist with us. I need help in understandind who i am.

I read a few stuff about them. It could be any demon, please help me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia

The other thing i wanted to say was that demons are really Djinns and there are no such things as spirits. Many people think that when people die, their spirits float around.

The Djinns are often misunderstood for spirits. Why are people so stupid?

linked-image

Edited by Infinitemind

I need help with summoning Goetic demons. I want to talk to demons and understand this race, which coexist with us. I need help in understandind who i am.

I read a few stuff about them. It could be any demon, please help me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia

The other thing i wanted to say was that demons are really Djinns and there are no such things as spirits. Many people think that when people die, their spirits float around.

The Djinns are often misunderstood for spirits. Why are people so stupid?

linked-image

DO YOU MEAN THE DEVIL?

Why are people so stupid?

Do you really want to end your post this way? Given that there's thousands of members here, each with a slightly different opinion on everything, it seems like you're just begging for a flame war..

• Like 6

^Exactly. Many, many people will think you are stupid for believing in demons, or wanting to contact one, or for some other reason.

• Like 2

Why are people so stupid?

linked-image

Thats the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

why do i get weird commments?

I dont understand the comments of ericraven2003. Falco Rex, killer666, and crouton?

linked-image

I dont understand the comments of ericraven2003. Falco Rex, killer666, and crouton?

linked-image

I think it means stop being a jackass and making fun of other peoples beliefs.

• Like 1

linked-image

It means you listed a topic under urban legends. Wrong section. You are posting like there are proof of said demons. Which there is not. Then you call certain people stupid. When, in fact, many people may look at you that way.

• Like 2

I dunno, that five legged star shaped dude looks like he probably does exist.

As has been said before, "If peoples beliefs were put down to stupidity and nonsense, this sight would soon fade away". This means that though people may be wrong, you do not have the right to label them stupid.

And you call other people stupid? :hmm:

I understand them perfectly.

• Like 1

Ahem, you cannot summon demons. Summoning demons is not an urban legend because very few people actually believe you can. And those are not wierd posts, this topic is wierd.

I usually get email notifications of threads I post to. I won't for this one. That guy is a nut-job, and people like him are why it's SOOOOOO easy to get labeled a skeptic. Sheesh........

^Not even for the entertainment value it has? But what's wrong with being labeled a skeptic? I would rather be labeled a skeptic, than be labeled as someone who believes whatever they're told! :yes:

Whoah to the original poster! I dont know if they are real (and personally i wouldnt like to find out!) Have you seen that british movie about a bunch of students with a ouija board and they accidently unleash a Djinn? Sorry cant think what its called? It scared the poop out of me, if these things do really exist they are evil. Why would you want to go and invite something like that into your life? You got a deathwish or something?!

• Like 1

Just googled that movie for you...its called Long time dead.

If you havent seen it watch it before you try and summon one of these things up, you might change your mind!

^Not even for the entertainment value it has? But what's wrong with being labeled a skeptic? I would rather be labeled a skeptic, than be labeled as someone who believes whatever they're told! :yes:

Not being a skeptic doesn't mean you're gullible though... :P

• Like 1

How do you summon a Goetic Demon? Take off their hats!

No...wait... that's popes in a volkswagon.

• Like 1

Still, i get weird and criticizing comments. Why do you call me stupid? Summoning a demon is not stupid. Anyways, this was the first topic i posted, and i didnt even label it urban legends.

I just posted the topic and i didnt even see the categories. SORRY! Sorry guys, next time i'll notice the categories.

linked-image

linked-image

Ok, i hope thats enough....

Edited by Infinitemind

Everyone calls me weird and immature. No one understands me... maybe there are people like me, but i just have to find them..

Still, i get weird and criticizing comments. Why do you call me stupid? Summoning a demon is not stupid. Anyways, this was the first topic i posted, and i didnt even label it urban legends.

I just posted the topic and i didnt even see the categories. SORRY! Sorry guys, next time i'll notice the categories.

linked-image

linked-image

They are not calling you stupid for posting it in urban legends. They are saying that summoning a demon is impossible because demons don't exist.

its not impossible, the djinn coexist with humans nad are more powerful than humans. Like humans, they have religions and could be either good or bad.

I heard a lot about people summoning demons, especially the prophet SOLOMON. And what?

linked-image

this is the seal he used in his djinn summoning.

linked-image

he bid demons to do his work by first capturing them.

linked-image

linked-image

Wanting to summon something like a Djinn when you don't even know how is stupid. You're just asking for trouble. You don't start from the bottom and jump 20 feet up on the ladder. Start doing some studying and research.

but why do people not believe in demons ( Djinn )?