Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Bed Shakes Violently

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

stevemagegod, on 30 December 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

I was actually able to get some verifiable evidence regarding this bed shaking. On my ipod i have this app called isesometer and its super sensitive. The other day i felt it shaking, not like the way it was shaking in original post, but very steadily where you would almost not even feel it, but it was there. I busted out this app stoped all movement from my body and i was able to get some pretty big spikes on it, on a flat surface to.

Not familiar with the ipod app.....I am familiar with the ipod, and iphone a bit, and I am pretty certain they have nothing in them that can sense small movements, only a GPS, and the harder motions for games and such.

I was trying to show you there are medical answers for this, thought you were open to that.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#17    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

Sakari, on 30 December 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

Not familiar with the ipod app.....I am familiar with the ipod, and iphone a bit, and I am pretty certain they have nothing in them that can sense small movements, only a GPS, and the harder motions for games and such.

I was trying to show you there are medical answers for this, thought you were open to that.

I am open to Medical Reasons. But like i said i just wanted to see if i was actually feeling it or if its all in my head. This is the app that i used. As you can see in the video its really sensitive and gives an accurate measurement to the vibrations.

http://www.iseismometer.com/

[media [media]

#18    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:16 AM

stevemagegod, on 30 December 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

I am open to Medical Reasons. But like i said i just wanted to see if i was actually feeling it or if its all in my head. This is the app that i used. As you can see in the video its really sensitive and gives an accurate measurement to the vibrations.

http://www.iseismometer.com/

One of the links, or maybe one I did not post, mentioned a boyfriend feeling the bed shaking, looking at his girlfriend, and she was not moving ( appeared that way ). But, the girlfriend was causing the bed to shake.....I did not go in depth on the reading.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#19    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,156 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

Have you looked UNDER your bed? Maybe Michael J. Fox is hiding under there.

:devil: (Oh, I'm so going to hell for that one) :devil:

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#20    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

BiffSplitkins, on 08 January 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

:nw:   :nw:   :nw:   :nw:   :nw:   :nw:   :nw:   :nw:   :nw:   :nw:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,729 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

BiffSplitkins, on 08 January 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Lol that's sad

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#22    PlanB

PlanB

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

• Find out what you love and let it kill you.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

I used to wake up to my bed shaking and it freaked me out for a while. Turns out, while I was sleeping, my foot would involuntarily straighten out and kick the foot board. One time, it happened while I was barely conscious and everything instantly made sense. So while it was a big relief that my bed wasn't possessed by demons, a big disappointment that my foot was.

#23    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Okay guys sorry to bump this topic, but last night it happened again. It hasn't to me in quite a few months actually. However last night it was pretty violent. It was shaking for like 2 minutes straight without me even moving(no one else was in the room too), and there was no Earthquake either. My bed is a King Sized Mattress and normally does not do that at all. I have no idea of explaining what happened last night.

Edited by stevemagegod, 26 September 2013 - 12:20 PM.

#24    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

King Fluffs, on 25 December 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

I'm sensing... a euphemism?
:lol:
   what i mean is that a few of my kids actually felt their bed shaking when they were young.  i had similar experiences but then i realized that my muscles were trembling and it made it seem like the bed itself shook.  i am a grandma and my 'kids' are all adults  i was not intending anything rude. while i still get the muscle shakes they are more like spasms and sometimes feel like there is something moving around my legs but i know they are spasms. the trembling is most likely muscle fatigue.anxiety is also another common cause and underlying illness should be ruled out. it's not always paranormal.......

#25    donktheclown

donktheclown

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• I'm a god. Don't speak to us that way.

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Listen, do this next time that happens: try to control what is happening - with your mind. Do not give commands out loud, just in your thoughts. See what happens. Maybe you are doing it.

Edited by donktheclown, 02 November 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#26    Shadowmysteries

Shadowmysteries

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

A spirit is stuck in the physical dimension (here) in your house and thinks you have the answer to the question he has...that is why he was shaking your bed, this might continue for a while but I recommend getting your house blessed to get rid of this spirit and if he does not go away, well you should confront it yourself and tell him that you don't know.

Good luck!

Amy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users