Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This Lonely World

scorpiosonic

This Lonely World

Only soaring birds went there, daring pouring rain and sounds of wind. Where powerful storms sent by warm oceans drove careless waves to pound the shores of this lonely world, which formed gleaming whirlpools in coves of white sand and water. The wind mourned thru forbidden hills, into a hidden vista, shrouded in mist, and surrounded by mystery. When the sun broke free of the cloud's gloom and then streamed past the flowers, twisting vines, and steaming palms, it cast shadows on the vast seas of flora beyond. Stirred, the towering trees bent their heads before the breeze, that spread the scents of blooms galore. As the doomed sun squeezed the last drops from the day, nite loomed, and the fog rolled in fast again and brought more rain that fell like tears in this lonely world.

Copyright Scorpiosonic

Edited by Still Waters
Copyright added at OP's request
  • Like 3

You have succeeded in painting a vivid and beautiful picture in the mind's eye with this one Scorp, I love it!!! :clap:

Very well written indeed my friend. :tsu:

I like this too, very nice.