Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The "Aliens Just Wanna Have Fuh-uun" Theory.

Ned Tunacao

Yes, it's true. This is the BEST theory EVER.

Aliens are circling our planet, preforming seemingly impossible spacecraft moves not endorsed by the FAA handbook, mutilating our livestock in gross manners, and abducting stupid farm folk. Is this a sign of their wanting to contact our government? No, that's a moronic way to hold a press conference. Are they trying to study us without our knowledge? Apparently not, judging by THIS forum. Are they morbid beings bored with their utopian hive lifestyle on Alpha Proxima and want to have a night's out on some planet full of primate oafs? Yes, I think so.

If you believe what's being told by the stories and pictures of alien craft and put together all the missing links, you'll realize that these hooligans are trying successfully to outwierd us all. I mean, seriously. All this crazy crap just piles up, and it's convincing. Yet, no noticable goal towards peace or intergalactic war has been set. All we have is a rotting heap of de-tongueified and de-testified cattle, a small percent of the population blabbering on sites like this, and p***ed off pilots. In fact, the Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy (The book, not that repulsive urination on the grave of Douglas Adams) mentions that Ford Prefect was dropped off at earth by a teaser, an alien that goes to planets where people haven't made interstellar contact and do a bunch of odd things.

In all fairness, if you buy the alien stuff like me, you should put together all of this and realize my point. These guys have one screwed up resume to be waltzing around the Universe demanding world peace. Pfft... hippies...

And yes, I'm dead serious.

Ik mog zu boeul log,

Ned.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Idriss

• Ned Tunacao

• Radioactive Man

• TeraLink

My new friend above me put it in best terms. Even us, the foolish human race would have a more scientific approach to studying planets. Yes, all aliens are foolish idiots who visit our planet as a joke, and some die trying. They'll take farmers from Alabama and stick metal booga boogas up their rectum, and promise them intergalactic peace. Hell, you should see what I do to ants. Euggh..

I was kidding initially, but this theory makes a lot of sense. Explains a LOT.

Yes, it's true. This is the BEST theory EVER.

Aliens are circling our planet, preforming seemingly impossible spacecraft moves not endorsed by the FAA handbook, mutilating our livestock in gross manners, and abducting stupid farm folk. Is this a sign of their wanting to contact our government? No, that's a moronic way to hold a press conference. Are they trying to study us without our knowledge? Apparently not, judging by THIS forum. Are they morbid beings bored with their utopian hive lifestyle on Alpha Proxima and want to have a night's out on some planet full of primate oafs? Yes, I think so.

If you believe what's being told by the stories and pictures of alien craft and put together all the missing links, you'll realize that these hooligans are trying successfully to outwierd us all. I mean, seriously. All this crazy crap just piles up, and it's convincing. Yet, no noticable goal towards peace or intergalactic war has been set. All we have is a rotting heap of de-tongueified and de-testified cattle, a small percent of the population blabbering on sites like this, and p***ed off pilots. In fact, the Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy (The book, not that repulsive urination on the grave of Douglas Adams) mentions that Ford Prefect was dropped off at earth by a teaser, an alien that goes to planets where people haven't made interstellar contact and do a bunch of odd things.

In all fairness, if you buy the alien stuff like me, you should put together all of this and realize my point. These guys have one screwed up resume to be waltzing around the Universe demanding world peace. Pfft... hippies...

And yes, I'm dead serious.

Ik mog zu boeul log,

Ned.

Some of your points hold truths. there is alot of evidence to suggest however, that they are using us for MORE than simple childish games. simple things such as experiments etc which come from people all around the world lead me to suggest that they have a more important agenda here on earth than what you put forward. the so-called rotting corpses of cattle etc plus people's accounts doesn't that suggest to you that they are here for more?! i'm not trying to imply that all cattle mutilations are primarily extratresstrial (i believe some cults are at fault). plus this abducting 'stupid farm folk' is a huge mistake on your part! ^_^ a majority of abductees come from small towns or cities (they are taken from their own homes) many of them are respected members of soceity (police officers, doctors etc) i think that YES indeed they are trying to study us, and NO its not hard to figure out that your being watched by someone let alone an alien for their research paper! :alien: not everyone on this forum believes in extraterrestrial lifeforms and the evidence (although many of it being non- convincing) UM is a site were people can have INTELLECTUAL debates between each other and respect their opinions. plus if you were planning to make intelligent conatact with another race you just don't barge in on them all at once you do it GRADUALLY over a period of time. there is ALOT of accounts of ufo reports and abductions generally its obvious which ones are faked! but to judge all of them is wrong generally these people DO NOT want any media coverage etc because they fear the ridicual what does that tell you? 'you'll realize that these hooligans are trying successfully to outwierd us all' i very much doubt it! :rolleyes:B)^_^

Edited by Kahrie

Well, you have a point actually. I think aliens and all intelligent life are just like us. We do pointless things, like that "artist" who painted an entire iceberg red and called it "Art" for example...aliens are probobly like that too.

"Hey, Zigzorb. I hear theres this planet full of primitive life forms!"

"Wow, really? Lets go down there and harass them and freak `em out!"

I'll bet that most of the UFOs are just rowdy alien teenagers who have borrowed there dad's flying saucers to joyride in. Of course there are crashes, much to the dismay of the alien's fathers... rolleyes.gif

"Uh...dad, I need to tell you something...I just totalled your saucer and left it on a primitive planet, and the natives took it for examination...and my friend Zigzorb is dead...they took him too..." :yes:

Haha. :w00t: Dumb earthlings.

Welps, Zigzorb & those other guys are N00B5 at the business. You don't crash flying saucers, man.

& yeah that's a great theory. :tu:

TeraLink Was Here!

someone tell them to stop picking on me :(

Skeptics are sometimes criticized for demanding physical evidence of alien visitations. It is an unreasonable demand, believers say, because aliens are intelligent and cunning, and one cannot expect them to leave physical evidence of their presence on Earth.

Well, such an argument may make sense to somebody who is prepared to believe in alien visitations as an act of faith, in the same way that some people believe in angels. But the undeniable fact of the matter is that there is no probative physical evidence that compels us to conclude that aliens are visiting the Earth.

Bottom line,there simply is no alien space ship on display in a museum somewhere, in fact, there is no object in existence on Earth of which we can say "this have been made by aliens",for this to be valid we need something that we are 100% sure have been made by aliens to compare with.And we dont.

someone tell them to stop picking on me :(

who's picking on you conspiracy?!

so what's the out come? what are tehy doing? I don't get this.

i agree with you fallingalien this thread has no point or sense