Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brazilian TV ghost prank goes viral

Still Waters

Anyone else think it could be fake?

That's why it is called a prank...!!

• Like 1

So, guessing they have fewer lawyers in Brazil than in the U.S.?

Actually the pranksters are lucky someone didn't take a swing at the little "ghost"!

LMAO!!!

Funny but, the show took a chance with that little girls safety, I know I start karate chopping and wind milling when I get snuck up on, not to mention the series of profane words that will certainly be shot out of my frightened mouth, there's got to be a lot of people that react the same way...lol

I wonder what would happened if one died from shock?

Here is older similar video.

[media=]

[/media]

Lol, the man screamed louder than any one!

6:08 Thats enough. F##k baby sitting. Im out. You are on your own.

LOL, I know he was just going to leave the kid. And I LOVE the Carl Sagan avvie!

Sorry, but I'm not a "fight or flight" sort of person. Any perceived threat is dealt with up front and personal in the "fight" only mode... They took a real chance with the little girl and any unwitting participants that may have had health issues. There should've been another "plant" person in the elevator to intervene if either case came to light. Yes, it was funny as hell, could've had a bit more planning though.

The prank is a fake itself. All ppl involved are hired by the show.

Notice that everyone walks into the elevator and avoid the spot where the little ghost should come out and in. Everyon stands in the same spot. Not every single person reaction in the world can be the same. Some pl, could even end up reacting to the little girl and giving her a kick in the rear...

One of the woman can be seen laughing while the gilr is screaming and the lights go off.

Also, I have a friend that works on this same television company and he said it was all made up...

That's why it is called a prank...!!

He was refering to everything being fake and yes. It is fake. Everyone there were hired by the show...

You can even see some people bad acting and laughing as well. Sigh...

He was refering to everything being fake and yes. It is fake. Everyone there were hired by the show...

You can even see some people bad acting and laughing as well. Sigh...

Where do you get your info that they are all actors for the show? Or is this your opinion?

Where do you get your info that they are all actors for the show? Or is this your opinion?

One of my colegues from university works on the TV company that aired that prank and told us from his classroom that it was staged.

The TV company, or whatever its called in english is SBT which is Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão = Brazilian Television System.

And, in my opinion, it is fake as well and I posted above the post you've quoted the reasons I believe so.

That show is well known for doing lots of pranks and most of them are indeed real and some fake and poorly executedm but this one was staged according my friend.

If you watch it you will notice that everyone avoids the spot where the little girl will come into the elevator and out.

You will notice an old lady smiling while the other woman seems scared, even when the lights go out, etc.

Well, in my opinion and according to my friend, it is staged. We both could be wrong, but my vote is FAKE.

If you watch it you will notice that everyone avoids the spot where the little girl will come into the elevator and out.

You will notice an old lady smiling while the other woman seems scared, even when the lights go out, etc.

Because it's more logical that if you got stuck in an elevator, you'd go near to the emergency button to ask for help?

And none woman is smiling

One of my colegues from university works on the TV company that aired that prank and told us from his classroom that it was staged.

The TV company, or whatever its called in english is SBT which is Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão = Brazilian Television System.

And, in my opinion, it is fake as well and I posted above the post you've quoted the reasons I believe so.

That show is well known for doing lots of pranks and most of them are indeed real and some fake and poorly executedm but this one was staged according my friend.

Well, in my opinion and according to my friend, it is staged. We both could be wrong, but my vote is FAKE.

Fake or not, I found it funny

• Like 1

Ditto. Hilarious in fact.

Because it's more logical that if you got stuck in an elevator, you'd go near to the emergency button to ask for help?

And none woman is smiling

They go to that spot before the elevator starts to present the problem.

Anyways... you can believe whatever you want and same to me.

I chose to believe the guy who works on the television company and what my eyes see.

BTW. There are 2 vids of that prank. In one of them, there is an old layd and yes, she's smiling from the time she enters the elevator till it goes blackout and comes back.

Yep... it is funny indeed. Can't say it isn't.

=D

In one of them, there is an old layd and yes, she's smiling from the time she enters the elevator till it goes blackout and comes back.

So you're saying it's not normal to smile when one enters an elevator? It's could be that the elevator is clean and the person smile or because he remembers something.

Believe is one thing. Deduction and draw conclusion from facts are another thing.

So you're saying it's not normal to smile when one enters an elevator? It's could be that the elevator is clean and the person smile or because he remembers something.

Believe is one thing. Deduction and draw conclusion from facts are another thing.

FlyingAngel... you probably missed the part where I said a friend from university works there and he said it was staged. Anyways... Good nite to you! I'm off to bed. Hoe no ghost haunts me! =P

Where did my post go?

I said that I would hold the elevator door open with my arm as I believe most people would.

Weird.

• 4 weeks later...

i saw the prank dude thats **** is hella funny.the people are scared i think some of them peed on their pants lol

• 3 weeks later...

that was funny!i saw the video on youtube lol