Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

extra video footage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Dreadnort

Dreadnort

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:01 AM

I was talking to a friend last night about this site and my intrest in starting to investigate sightings when he told me the following.

He is a dog show judge and wanted as show taped that he was judging at he asked his wife to record the day on a digital video camera.

The day went well and nothing seemed out of the ordenary, they got home and decided to edit the tape they had made, being a digital video camera he hooked it up the his computer and set the camera to play and using his computer they started the transfer. there was an hour and a half of recording on the tape which was new and unused before this. tey decided to have some food while the transfer took place.
They went up stairs again to start to edit the footage on the computer, as they watched the movie they had just create the fast forward it every so oftern to make sure everything was fine.
it was at the end of the movie they notice that the was about a minute of extra footage of the camera being moved around the bed room about chest height the camera was turned all the way around but nothing other than the bedroom was on the tape.
now seeing as the camera was on play and this was a new tape it seems very strange.

They have given the tape to me to look at.

#2    AliceCoopersGirl

AliceCoopersGirl

Forum Babe

• 4,406 posts

• Janiel's insane asylum is cool...food is bad though.
    The Official Flirting buddy of The Steel Circle

Posted 15 April 2004 - 04:01 PM

Keep us updated on this Dreadnort.It would be cool to look at if you can get it on here.

Cheers Freddy  thumbsup.gif  xx

Posted Image  
Posted Image

#3    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 15 April 2004 - 04:25 PM

sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif    Thats freaky....see if u can post it on here somehow...seein as its a digital camera and all..

Edited by fearfulone, 15 April 2004 - 04:25 PM.

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users