Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1516    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

View Postkumaran, on 15 January 2013 - 07:58 AM, said:

keshe never forced anyone to take the USB stick. He respectfully wrote to the embassies of all the countries and they went willingly went and got the USB stick. But after getting it not one country government accepted receiving it. Fabio Meroni forced other politicians to look into it and if you listened to the interview Keshe says more Italian parliamentarians and scientists are visiting the Keshe foundation and learning more. It wont take long for the suppression to be ended. Australia also got the USB stick. Probably covered it up. Italian government when asked by meroni in parliament said they received the patents so they know about it but are willingly and wantonly hiding it. But the people of Italy are pressing their government to come out with the truth. The truth will out mark my words. I said it here. Keshe will be vindicated.

You said the citizens forced their Government to listen to Keshe, and now you have back-pedalled to your old story and are again saying that it was a politician, not people, who pushed the Keshe technology. If you make stuff up, you will get caught and questioned on it.

And because Keshe has lied about every demonstration, that does not matter, in the video, you assume he is telling the truth????? Really???

I do not Youtube, I am not sure how many time I can say that, not to mention my signature says I abhor it. I cannot see you clip, that is why I keep asking for words. In any case, talk is cheap. Facts are what I have been chasing all along, and still have not seen any. Just some hippy spiritual crap.

Australia covering Keshe up?? LOL.

That is so very funny, you have never seen our Prime Minister have you? She could could not cover up a sandwich with glad wrap.

Posted Image

LOL!!!!

Your suppression claims make you look like you have a screw loose, and I mean no offence. Not one of the things you have claimed is suppressed has been suppressed  Hell, I have posted the patents here for you. It is simply that you refuse to build that which you claims is quite achievable. Not very convincing that.

Why not get "The Team" to build the simple and inexpensive Searl Generator for start? Try suggesting it LOL! I know you have not built it because deep down, you know it does not work, but what do these guys have as an excuse? Heck , go ahead, I dare you to do it! It is cheap, easy to make, and a pile of Horse Hockey. Prove me wrong. Please.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1517    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 15 January 2013 - 08:02 AM, said:

**** the US and Israel :td: and go Iran.

Aha, so your problem is a racist one?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1518    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

View Postkumaran, on 15 January 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

They said that according to old physics it didnt make sense but if you read down the line they say according to fringe scientists like Haramein and Papp and Ighina it makes sense. They are researching it on the grounds that mainstream physics is not always right.

No it does not at all, there is a couple of links on the side of  the page that indicate someone has written a thread describing what they see as a similarity, but it does not say it makes sense. They are still wondering at the end of the article about how to get the gasses to interact with the magnetic field. Where are you getting this from kumuran?

Look yourself, they are designing the thing as they go:

Much easier for us is to create an initial mixture of gases in the desired percentages, which may be approximately 20% H, 15% He 15% He and 50% Ar. To do this you plan to use a piston for example given by a graduated syringe (rather small), place in the various gas volume that will mix. After that, a vacuum in the reactor, and plugged with the gas present in the piston, we will have the automatic transfer of a part of the gas mixture. If it is pulled too much, it will eject the surplus with the pump.

Obtained the loading of the mixture which will hopefully pure (the reactor must first be well cleaned and degassed by holding under vacuum for a certain period so that the gas adsorbed by the walls is completely extracted), it starts the rotor gradually holding it for a certain period at 500 rpm and then climbing slowly.

Our idea is for the time being to ionize the inner sphere of hydrogen by means of two electrodes which provide a potential of several volts (we'll see how many are needed)

For a possible use of the reactor as a generator, there is no need to locate with respect to the central column, the limit positions for each sphere of gas. To do this is a program that was designed based on the percentage of gas introduced into a graduated rod calculates the radius of the sphere (ie the position for a possible electrode to detect the potentially). the small program can be downloaded   HERE.

It 'duty now describe how we created the rotating propellers. The first prerequisite for any type of propeller is that the ends thereof remain within the hydrogen nucleus (nucleus Carolina), because from what we understand, in the layers of separation between the hydrogen and helium is a rub that triggers certain reactions unspecified. So we concluded that in that area should not be introduced obstacles.

You really have to stop making stuff up mate.

#1519    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,089 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

View Postkumaran, on 15 January 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

Interview with Keshe here . Keshe  says that the source of his funding is Iran who have his technology already and are funding Keshe to help him spread the knowledge to other countries.
Hmmmm. And their motives would purely be pure altruism for the benefit of humanity, i'm sure.... :innocent:

Edited by Lord Vetinari, 15 January 2013 - 08:23 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1520    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 January 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

You said the citizens forced their Government to listen to Keshe, and now you have back-pedalled to your old story and are again saying that it was a politician, not people, who pushed the Keshe technology. If you make stuff up, you will get caught and questioned on it.

And because Keshe has lied about every demonstration, that does not matter, in the video, you assume he is telling the truth????? Really???

I do not Youtube, I am not sure how many time I can say that, not to mention my signature says I abhor it. I cannot see you clip, that is why I keep asking for words. In any case, talk is cheap. Facts are what I have been chasing all along, and still have not seen any. Just some hippy spiritual crap.

Australia covering Keshe up?? LOL.

That is so very funny, you have never seen our Prime Minister have you? She could could not cover up a sandwich with glad wrap.

Posted Image

LOL!!!!

Your suppression claims make you look like you have a screw loose, and I mean no offence. Not one of the things you have claimed is suppressed has been suppressed  Hell, I have posted the patents here for you. It is simply that you refuse to build that which you claims is quite achievable. Not very convincing that.

Why not get "The Team" to build the simple and inexpensive Searl Generator for start? Try suggesting it LOL! I know you have not built it because deep down, you know it does not work, but what do these guys have as an excuse? Heck , go ahead, I dare you to do it! It is cheap, easy to make, and a pile of Horse Hockey. Prove me wrong. Please.
Time will tell I guess. If you can be patient and wait for Keshes teaching program to start you will be amazed. Starting form the 21st of January Keshe will make a surprise announcement. He did not say what exactly. I guess he dosent want people like you dissing him.

#1521    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

View Postkumaran, on 15 January 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

Time will tell I guess. If you can be patient and wait for Keshes teaching program to start you will be amazed. Starting form the 21st of January Keshe will make a surprise announcement. He did not say what exactly. I guess he dosent want people like you dissing him.

Well, if that is the case, and if he is on the level, he would be best to stop making up claims that are not true, roll his sleeves up, and help his team get a reactor working. That wold be a show of good faith. What we do see is endless promises, failed demonstrations and hippy philosophies to answer genuine scientific based questions. I am not sure how anyone has faith in such shenanigans to be honest. The guys in that article seem to genuinely be trying to get the thing to work, and all they get from Keshe is some garbage about it being the technology of the Universe and the blueprints are in our own creation. That is less than worthless kumuran. I feel sorry for the guys in the article having to put up with that.

What sort of rubbish is that? How do you feel about that poor lot trying their damnedest to make this dream a reality whilst Keshe sits on his hands and spins BS lines that are supposed to sound inspiring, but just end up sounding corny?

Do you find satisfaction in how your money is being spent? Do these poor guys actually trying to make Keshes promises come true get any of it, or does it just by Keshe a nice dinner with an expensive bottle of wine??? Why are they working with crap like left over house bricks for shielding when Keshe is getting donations from unsuspecting people?

You can call it dissing, I call it genuine questions that nobody seems to be able to answer. Heck, even his team cannot get the thing to work.

Edited by psyche101, 15 January 2013 - 08:46 AM.

#1522    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 January 2013 - 08:44 AM, said:

Well, if that is the case, and if he is on the level, he would be best to stop making up claims that are not true, roll his sleeves up, and help his team get a reactor working. That wold be a show of good faith. What we do see is endless promises, failed demonstrations and hippy philosophies to answer genuine scientific based questions. I am not sure how anyone has faith in such shenanigans to be honest. The guys in that article seem to genuinely be trying to get the thing to work, and all they get from Keshe is some garbage about it being the technology of the Universe and the blueprints are in our own creation. That is less than worthless kumuran. I feel sorry for the guys in the article having to put up with that.

What sort of rubbish is that? How do you feel about that poor lot trying their damnedest to make this dream a reality whilst Keshe sits on his hands and spins BS lines that are supposed to sound inspiring, but just end up sounding corny?

Do you find satisfaction in how your money is being spent? Do these poor guys actually trying to make Keshes promises come true get any of it, or does it just by Keshe a nice dinner with an expensive bottle of wine??? Why are they working with crap like left over house bricks for shielding when Keshe is getting donations from unsuspecting people?

You can call it dissing, I call it genuine questions that nobody seems to be able to answer. Heck, even his team cannot get the thing to work.
I am interested in the esoteric sciences. Keshes technology like most free energy and antigravity is based on esoteric forces. Consciousness has something to do with it. As a Scorpio investigating the secrets of the universe and esoteric science appeals to me. Mainstream science ignores everything I as a scorpio admires. They ignore UFOs and aliens. They ignore free energy. They don't investigate any anomalies which are also mysteries. The study of such things appeal to me. That is why I donated to the Keshe and Searl foundations.

#1523    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,089 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

View Postkumaran, on 15 January 2013 - 09:34 AM, said:

I am interested in the esoteric sciences. Keshes technology like most free energy and antigravity is based on esoteric forces. Consciousness has something to do with it. As a Scorpio investigating the secrets of the universe and esoteric science appeals to me. Mainstream science ignores everything I as a scorpio admires.
Well, who knows, you might be on to something there, seeing that William Herschel, Edwin Hubble, Marie Curie, to name but three, were all Scorpios, and all fairly influential scientists, but mainstream science ignored then? I'm not sure about thaat. :-/

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1524    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

This should be a school textbook. Konstantin Meyl is another scientist I admire. Free book on scribd here http://www.scribd.co...t-Tesla-Physics . Read it. He says the same things as Keshe. Free energy, antigravity and faster than light and Rossis cold fusion are all possible. Read this book and download and cherish it.

#1525    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

Video on suppression of science here . Also article explaining same here http://amasci.com/supress1.html . http://www.thesociol...Suppressed.html , http://www.world-mys...om/sci_supr.htm . The peer review process is totally flawed.

Edited by kumaran, 16 January 2013 - 03:58 AM.

#1526    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

View Postkumaran, on 15 January 2013 - 09:34 AM, said:

I am interested in the esoteric sciences. Keshes technology like most free energy and antigravity is based on esoteric forces. Consciousness has something to do with it. As a Scorpio investigating the secrets of the universe and esoteric science appeals to me. Mainstream science ignores everything I as a scorpio admires. They ignore UFOs and aliens. They ignore free energy. They don't investigate any anomalies which are also mysteries. The study of such things appeal to me. That is why I donated to the Keshe and Searl foundations.

This is where  we part ways. I have grown beyond superstition and believing in magic. I only deal in what can be proven, not imagined.

Your position makes sense, some just want the world to get better, and they do not care how, this leads to false hope, however you are also exactly the sort of person people like Keshe prey upon.

That you also bark praises to that charlatan Rossi which makes me quite certain that you are surely barking up the wrong tree. Dick Smith proved how much he really has.

#1527    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

View Postkumaran, on 15 January 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

This should be a school textbook. Konstantin Meyl is another scientist I admire. Free book on scribd here http://www.scribd.co...t-Tesla-Physics . Read it. He says the same things as Keshe. Free energy, antigravity and faster than light and Rossis cold fusion are all possible. Read this book and download and cherish it.

That is ridiculous to even suggest kumuran. Because fringe (esoteric is not the right word, it implies some knowledge, there is none here, Keshe is telling people the answers is in the stars BS) science does not work. You can believe in it all you want, but if you were to try and push this crap into schools, I would be pushing to have you jailed for even suggesting it.

Young minds are important, they need knowledge, not promises.

When do we see a demonstration that actually goes ahead without a bad excuse to get out of the promise?

#1528    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

Join the keshe forum to watch the video of the weight reduction of keshe reactors here http://forum.keshefo...avs-test-videos . Open your mind. Suppression exists. Its real. Support men like Keshe who are working for disclosure and peace on earth and allowing us to join the universal community.

Edited by kumaran, 16 January 2013 - 06:21 AM.

#1529    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

Suppression of Reich in America. It even went to the level of burning his books. Website is http://www.orgonelab...suppression.htm . Read and increase your conciousness. Help battle suppression by replicating Keshe reactors and supporting fringe scientists like Keshe, Searl , Tom Bearden, Bendini, Tomion, Konsatantin Meyl, Claus Turtur. Select and sponsor and support these people. Dont allow this suppression to continue.

#1530    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

View Postkumaran, on 16 January 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

Video on suppression of science here. Also article explaining same here http://amasci.com/supress1.html . http://www.thesociol...Suppressed.html , http://www.world-mys...om/sci_supr.htm . The peer review process is totally flawed.

This is what people like Keshe want you to think so that you do not learn they are ripping you off.

It would not be very good for his business if he had nothing to sell.

Seriously, with all the real information readily available to you, it stuns me that you would keep turing to know lies. I know it says what you want to hear, but do you not really want to know? The above would suggest not, and it is not fair to push hopes and wishes onto others. All that can accomplish is company in disappointment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users