Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 2 votes

A 3-pronged mark


  • Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#31    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 04 August 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

Well you don't have to know about them . I mean I have Cowries shells in the house,but i had to buy them at my botanica.Maybe someone in your house had them ? They are sometimes used in jewelry making and such .
What color is it ? Yellow,white,or something else .

The shell is light brown/tan with white spots.
My daughters are grown and don’t live at home.  They may have had shells but I don’t know where this one came from or how it ended up on the floor.


#32    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

View Postnotoverrated, on 04 August 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

cool, do you have any native- american blood?

Frankly I’d like to think so but I have no documentation.
My father’s side is full Sicilian.
My mother was adopted. We do know that her birth family lived on a Sioux Reservation in the Midwest but that’s the only thing we know.


#33    archernyc

archernyc

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Joined:26 May 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:isn't it obvious?

  • Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

View Postherenow, on 03 August 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

I don’t know what to think.
There is another Indian woman who I mentioned in Post #4, a different family than the one who’s signature I show in Post #1 (in February I thought she was her sister but she is not), who I’m researching for a local Historical Society.  In doing this research and trying to figure where this woman’s relatives may have gone, I read something about a connection to cowry shells. The next morning I walked out to my garage and found one in the middle of the floor.

You might want to try ancestry.com as a resource. They have lots of public records (land records, birth & marriage records, census records, etc.) and other info on there now that could help you in your search for answers.  

When you saw the deer, did you feel that they were (or represented) the father and daughter (the woman who signed with the trident)?

Very intriguing story.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#34    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

View Postarchernyc, on 04 August 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

You might want to try ancestry.com as a resource. They have lots of public records (land records, birth & marriage records, census records, etc.) and other info on there now that could help you in your search for answers.  

When you saw the deer, did you feel that they were (or represented) the father and daughter (the woman who signed with the trident)?

Very intriguing story.


Yes, tried Ancestry.com and other sites, plus a children’s home. No luck.
Your comment about the deer just gave me a chill.  That never occurred to me.


#35    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

View Postherenow, on 04 August 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:



The shell is light brown/tan with white spots.
My daughters are grown and donít live at home.  They may have had shells but I donít know where this one came from or how it ended up on the floor.
Yes,that is not a traditionally used Cowrie for magick. Those are usually white or yellow.Sometimes they are cut on top. Those are the ones used in divination .

Hmm,cool print of it ..
http://www.allposter...s_i6222555_.htm

http://readersandroo...ggun_Divination

(for my fans: yesss,I really do know all about this stuff....ahem ...)

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 04 August 2012 - 09:55 PM.

Miss me?

#36    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 04 August 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

(for my fans: yesss,I really do know all about this stuff....ahem ...)

So Simbi, what do you think is happening here?
Thanks


#37    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

In doing the research for a local historical society on a particular Indian woman (mentioned earlier) I started reading about how a lot of these people were sent to Barbados as slaves.
Local captured Indians didn’t make good slaves here in Massachusetts because they knew the area better than their English captors, and they also had many stealthy friends in the area.
So they were often sent to Barbados and exchanged for the indigenous peoples of that area.

I have data showing one particular man (who might be related to the woman I’m researching) being sent to Barbados in 1676, and being brought back here in 1684.  
I also have data placing a woman associated with the Salem witch craze, her name was Tituba and was a slave from Barbados, living an hour’s walk from these woods for about a year.

In doing some research on Barbados this weekend I saw that country’s flag, and it does look similar to the other mark I’ve been finding.

Posted Image
Posted Image


#38    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

I'm sorry,I didn't see your last two posts until jus
Umm,well ,It's mostly symbolism . I don't know what it may all mean as far as some sort of organized issue ,with all these symbols involved .
But maybe you're supposed to research it all ,and find out something you need to know ?
Not sure honestly .

Miss me?

#39    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 August 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:


Umm,well ,It's mostly symbolism . I don't know what it may all mean as far as some sort of organized issue ,with all these symbols involved .
But maybe you're supposed to research it all ,and find out something you need to know ?
Not sure honestly .

Thank you, Simbi


#40    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

And that 3-pronged symbol just keeps coming up.

Last night on a deed from 1659 I found a copy of the ‘marke’ or ‘signature’ of the father of the woman I’m researching.  One english variation of her father’s name was “Point Ahau”, see the example of his marke right after his name;  3-prongs again.

I’ve looked at Indian markes on old deeds for years.  There are many styles, some just an X, many are a bow or an arrow or an animal or some kind of squiggle.

So:

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a large piece of quartz for the 20 years I’ve hiked these woods, but then it was dug up and stolen by someone. (I have no photo of it)

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a small piece of quartz which ‘magically’ appears on my kitchen floor. (not sure if I told that story here)

- The following winter a deer paws out a 3-pronged mark directly over the spot where the stolen quartz had been

- The 3-pronged mark shows up on a deed selling Salem, Ma to the English.  The woman who made this mark lived in this area

- I find that these local Indians, including the father of the woman I just mentioned, were sent to Barbados as slaves, and the Barbados flag has a 3-pronged mark

- I find the marke of the father of the woman I’m researching, and it is has the similar 3-prongs

I think I need to find a different hobby.

Posted Image

Edited by herenow, 15 August 2012 - 01:36 PM.


#41    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

3-prongs again…

I’m not out trying to find this symbol but it keeps popping up…

The Woodpecker is a bird which has a great influence on me.  I’ve learned that there was a group of people in Italy, before Rome, who were influenced by the Woodpecker and called themselves the ‘Woodpecker People’.

Both grandparents on my father’s side are from Sicily, Italy which is pretty far from where the Woodpecker People lived.  This week I was doing some genealogical research on my family and found that some early Sicilians spoke an archaic language which cannot be deciphered.  Then in researching the Woodpecker People I found that those in the Northern part of their territory also spoke an unknown language, an "undecipherable language represented in the Northern East Italic inscriptions".
So I started looking into these people and the first photo I found was a helmet worn by one of their warriors:

Posted Image


#42    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:41 AM

View Postherenow, on 01 September 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

3-prongs again…

I’m not out trying to find this symbol but it keeps popping up…

The Woodpecker is a bird which has a great influence on me.  I’ve learned that there was a group of people in Italy, before Rome, who were influenced by the Woodpecker and called themselves the ‘Woodpecker People’.

Both grandparents on my father’s side are from Sicily, Italy which is pretty far from where the Woodpecker People lived.  This week I was doing some genealogical research on my family and found that some early Sicilians spoke an archaic language which cannot be deciphered.  Then in researching the Woodpecker People I found that those in the Northern part of their territory also spoke an unknown language, an "undecipherable language represented in the Northern East Italic inscriptions".
So I started looking into these people and the first photo I found was a helmet worn by one of their warriors:

Posted Image
Interesting .
My family is from Naples and Salerno .I know nothing of my Italian ancestors from way back .,I assume they were fishermen .

Miss me?

#43    herenow

herenow

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined:26 Apr 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

I’ve been away from home for a while and have not been in these woods, but I got out there yesterday morning.
At a place where there are some Indian ceremonial stone circles I stopped. I then heard a woodpecker in the branches above me. I watched and listened to him and this is what he said:

“It’s all about CYCLES.
You wake, you sleep, you wake, you sleep.
You live, you die, you live, you die.
When you first wake up in the morning you remember your dreams in good detail, but as you go about your day, those memories fade.
When you are born and are young you still remember things from your previous lives, but as you go about this life, those memories fade.”


#44    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Joined:16 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Kish, Sumer

  • Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

View Postherenow, on 13 October 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

I’ve been away from home for a while and have not been in these woods, but I got out there yesterday morning.
At a place where there are some Indian ceremonial stone circles I stopped. I then heard a woodpecker in the branches above me. I watched and listened to him and this is what he said:

“It’s all about CYCLES.
You wake, you sleep, you wake, you sleep.
You live, you die, you live, you die.
When you first wake up in the morning you remember your dreams in good detail, but as you go about your day, those memories fade.
When you are born and are young you still remember things from your previous lives, but as you go about this life, those memories fade.”

Lovely. I'd love to have a woodpecker that sings in English too :)

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#45    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

View PostNinhursag, on 14 October 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:



Lovely. I'd love to have a woodpecker that sings in English too :)

She probably has the Ring of Solomon . I have it too.
Look it up in palmistry .
Solomon's was an actual ring that allowed him to communicate with animals ,with no human words .
For us,its a symbolic ring on the palm of either hand .It's enhanced by the mounts of Jupiter and the sun,depending .

Miss me?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users