Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is There Such Thing As Spiritual Healing?

McKenna

Hi everybody,

Just wondering if there's such thing as spiritual healing and awareness. And if there is then how do I find it?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caana

• Opus Magnus

• joc

• McKenna

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody,

Just wondering if there's such thing as spiritual healing and awareness. And if there is then how do I find it?

As far as 'spiritual healing' in the genre of Benny Hill and those 'Healing Televangelists'...no.

It is a myth.

But, if you are (and I hope you are) talking about 'spiritual healing' as in the healing of a wounded heart, the healing of a broken spirit, the healing of a state of mind of despair and lost hope....absolutely there is. Am I on track...or way off the beaten path?

Edited by joc

No. I mean spiritual healing to heal or even cure illness's.

No. It is a myth. Jesus was able to heal and he gave his apostles the power to heal. The only healing done in this century by Spiritual Healers is that done to their bank accounts.

Why McKenna...do you need to be healed?

Edited by joc

Well, it seems that collective prayer, of any religion does seem to work to heal. The collective energy of many people.

On a personal note, my mom is very ill, so the state pays partly for cleaners to come help clean our house. Well one of them was a practicer of Reiki. I personally saw the energy cracking between her hands when she would hold them together.

Spirituality can just be a process of participating in life, at some levels its the participation in the human condition , who are you being in relationship to life???start your inquiry there.....come to the moment' open' meaning who am I???I don't know....see what happens....all the best....

No. I mean spiritual healing to heal or even cure illness's.

It's not spiritual, it never has been. It's from yourself, or the energy that surrounds you.

Their are no forms that you can find or use it with, they are all set up to ask illusional things to help you{non-human} which is the point of those various beliefs and faiths.

To drive you further away from discovering what i just told you.

You can't depend on what you see or perceive to develop it, only yourself, you.

It's not spiritual, it never has been. It's from yourself, or the energy that surrounds you.

Their are no forms that you can find or use it with, they are all set up to ask illusional things to help you{non-human} which is the point of those various beliefs and faiths.

To drive you further away from discovering what i just told you.

You can't depend on what you see or perceive to develop it, only yourself, you.

I agree, but for some people it helps to focus their energy on a nexus point (like a god) to make it work. Hey, if it works, why does it really matter how it works?

Edited by Opus Magnus

Well, i only know what i know. Which is different. I would never share what i can do, with some artificial point of reference{focus} as it limits what you can do for yourself.

Anyway, its what i found out.

There's been a few threads on here and websites about collective prayer or something over the internet. Someone will post a goal, and at a time all the members will focus on that person achieving it. I wonder what the results have been..

In my experience there is such a thing as spiritual healing and awareness.

There are three things necessary for healing. BTW all healing is self healing. Those that assist with advice or energy are not the healers, You Are.

The first consideration is about appropriateness. At a higher level some healing may not be in your soul's best interest. You can always ask yourself about this with clear intent to appreciate a higher understand. Then you will get clarification on this question.

The second consideration is about enablement. Either your awareness or that of another is necessary to accomplish the task. Here its about understanding the underlying energies that manifest as illness. The trick is to crreate balance to allow for a healing.

The last consideration is about permission from the one to be healed. Its an energy of trust that the illness will pass from them. Think of it as confidence in the process.

Spiritual Awareness is another story. When you wish to recognize all of us are Human Angels, living the illusion we are stuck between our dreams and the perception of our reality, then you are on your way to a greater understand. I did look at the profile. :D

I hope these views help to answer your questions.

John

I agree with most of that, as it paralells most of what i've had to say myself this time out, at U.M.

I myself don't get caught up in the trappings of it, one of which is the shared energy part.

It just shatters you further away from you, and into the direction of things that are not human. Which you have done yourself through your own understanding.

Been there and done that, not again.