Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satan walks with us...even in Rome?

thenumber23

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thenumber23

• draconic chronicler

• NiCkC818

• Link of Hyrule

The Church is nothing more than greedy old men who don't love your god.

The Church is nothing more than greedy old men who don't love your god.

Are you a atheist? If you are, whatever so is my cousin. anyway, what makes you say that?

I'm sorry lol let me clarify this. I believe in God, but I care nothing for him :)

I'm sorry lol let me clarify this. I believe in God, but I care nothing for him :)

Ok...well that doesn`t really make sense to me...but hey your busniess is your own...so how about my question?

Your church literally has 100s of billions of dollars in swiss banks... Why not give it to chariety? They are greedy and will mostly likely be meeting Satan in hell.

God is nothing more than a dictator... we need a regime change.

Your church literally has 100s of billions of dollars in swiss banks... Why not give it to chariety? They are greedy and will mostly likely be meeting Satan in hell.

God is nothing more than a dictator... we need a regime change.

I wasn`t aware of this...I am aware of the vatician secret artchives...wonder whats in there...some say anything from lost ideas of da vinci or chapters from the bible could be in there...or...something...worse.

There is something in there that is so damaging it will destroy the Church and it needs to be revealed.

There is something in there that is so damaging it will destroy the Church and it needs to be revealed.

Yes it does...what you think is in there that they don`t want us to know about?

Many say that there is proof that Jesus lived through the crusifixition and infact moved out of Israel.

The church has its past, and its a grim one.

The Crusades

The trials on Galileo

The corruption of sanctity to God(selling innocence into Heaven)

The church has many things wrong with it, and many things it still hides. I'm agnostic..but I wholly love the Catholic, Christian, etc. religions and institutions there of for the ideals and morals it tries to put into the people that believe them.

Faith is more than the belief in God without question, it's fuel for a fire of passion that burns in everyone. Faith eventually led to Freedom in America. Faith leads to awesome amounts of Literature that can teach people today, the morals of yesterday. Faith is a powerful tool used by all religions to create a sense of humanity in the world. Faith conceals the horrible, or at least tries to conceal it.

The only failure with Faith..seems to be its inconceivable notion that everyone can follow it.

One of the biggest problems that I have today with Faith..is its use as a tool for hate. The church thinks gays aren't allowed to marry..I don't care. They can be as miserable as any straight couple..or as happy, if not..happier. Faith is used to conceal truths that Faith itself is used to condemn. This is not good.

Vatican City does have billions upon billions of dollars, mostly because of donations or...the grotesque destruction of beautiful art that is sold for pennies of its amount.

The one thing that Faith fails to recognize is greed.

Money is a word that is currency in every language. Vatican City isn't covered in satanic symbols..it's just filled with people that want to suppress Faith. It disgusts me, but that may be one reason I am agnostic(I believe there is a god, just not the god anyone else believes in).

Many words said here, but to bring it down into a sentence.

Vatican City is not the only symbol that can be construed as Satanic.

And to the secret archives...there are many documents and old books in there that they do not allow ANYONE to touch. There are documents in their that could quite possible condemn the Church..but again, they give reason for you to not touch(whether with hands of gloves) 2,000 year old pieces of paper. They are hiding something that will never be uncovered unless you get through the Swiss guard first(bunch of panzies really :P).

Edited by Sadonis

Many say that there is proof that Jesus lived through the crusifixition and infact moved out of Israel.

yeah, they say he went to egpyt instead.

Some also beileve that Jesus was gay, was black, or didn`t even exist at all! :angry2:

The church has its past, and its a grim one.

The Crusades

The trials on Galileo

The corruption of sanctity to God(selling innocence into Heaven)

The church has many things wrong with it, and many things it still hides. I'm agnostic..but I wholly love the Catholic, Christian, etc. religions and institutions there of for the ideals and morals it tries to put into the people that believe them.

Faith is more than the belief in God without question, it's fuel for a fire of passion that burns in everyone. Faith eventually led to Freedom in America. Faith leads to awesome amounts of Literature that can teach people today, the morals of yesterday. Faith is a powerful tool used by all religions to create a sense of humanity in the world. Faith conceals the horrible, or at least tries to conceal it.

The only failure with Faith..seems to be its inconceivable notion that everyone can follow it.

One of the biggest problems that I have today with Faith..is its use as a tool for hate. The church thinks gays aren't allowed to marry..I don't care. They can be as miserable as any straight couple..or as happy, if not..happier. Faith is used to conceal truths that Faith itself is used to condemn. This is not good.

Vatican City does have billions upon billions of dollars, mostly because of donations or...the grotesque destruction of beautiful art that is sold for pennies of its amount.

The one thing that Faith fails to recognize is greed.

Money is a word that is currency in every language. Vatican City isn't covered in satanic symbols..it's just filled with people that want to suppress Faith. It disgusts me, but that may be one reason I am agnostic(I believe there is a god, just not the god anyone else believes in).

Many words said here, but to bring it down into a sentence.

Vatican City is not the only symbol that can be construed as Satanic.

And to the secret archives...there are many documents and old books in there that they do not allow ANYONE to touch. There are documents in their that could quite possible condemn the Church..but again, they give reason for you to not touch(whether with hands of gloves) 2,000 year old pieces of paper. They are hiding something that will never be uncovered unless you get through the Swiss guard first(bunch of panzies really :P).

Oh yes, the Washington DC pentgram is a great example. But what could they still be hideing, the vatician after all these years that we dont know about?

I wouldn't be surprised to find "satanic" markings in the vatican. Much of religious imagery can be traced back to pagan origins, so why not the artwork and architecture in the Vatican also?

May i share my ascension experience with you - for many it will not come as any surprise.

My ascension path and mastery is karma.

To know it inside out -

the Karma Dynamic itself

and its 'clearing principle' .. which is a Fire Letter - a sacred truth of transcendation and ascension - lost or kept hidden for an eon.

Why?

Because as one clears karma - one is lifting veils.

On our karmic perpetrators, our original ones (the Annunaki) and who they are today.

Still perpetrating.

A few years ago i gave a reading to a woman who was living a very miserable life.

Strangers would fear her for no reason. (in fact they were 'mirroring' something to her - from her pastlife situations).

She was also possessed (also karmic - from her agreements in pastlife situations)

she was blonde - blue-eyed.

At first i was sh**-scared - in case the entity jumped on me.

It was at this point in my ascension .. and my 'reading career' - that i knew I knew, absolutely nothing.

So i went bush for a year, to anchor souls/nature guide/earthmother for inquiry, investigation (this is really the time i acquired my mastery).

The day i got home (this woman was extremely psychic) and even though i had not contacted her for a year, she phoned! for another reading.

When i told her all i had revealed from her being a mind controlled 'occult mother' (therefore the future ancestors of her victims would all mirror to her the karma, at every life they would come together).

The reptilion agenda on this planet, the extent of it.

She phoned and told me 'i didnt know anyone else knew!!!"

she had recently been to a 'priest and priestess' of some bull order, for a reading - (she thought, they thought, they had mesmorised her in someway - as THEY SHAPESHIFTED before her eyes .. to approx 8 -10 feet huge ugly suckers.

She connected to earth and soul and was guided not to look in their eyes, to concentrate on outside noises, and she eventually escaped.

But she told me something quite interesting, behind both reptilions were about 5 or 6 very faint human figures.

This woman could see into the astral - and i am guessing these are the past (dead) human forms they had used before.

And then i was given more immense gifts from soul, that clarified and authenticated what i already knew.

videos 'fell into my lap' - interviews with occult mothers who were 'remembering' - the mind-control had been broken .. these interviews were with David Icke - and answers a lot of questions we have about occullt-reptilions-illuminati-mind-control-shape-shifting- and the truths of the blonde-blueyed Andromedan race (it is this race they desire to keep pure, for usery) etcetc.

And names - who these people actually are.

This was the time i also started to do my own 'occult-ritual-satan' karma - and much more was revealed through these karmas.

This whole planet was first controlled and used by the original Annunaki approx 180,000 years ago - a very dysfunctional race of people, called themselves gods and ****ed around with the original red races and the whole planet in general.

The anu created a slave race (the bible 'creation story). Whenever they got out of control the Anu would just kill off a few thousand here and there.

The Anu extended their lives until a few went mad - Innana and Merduk. 18,000 years of earth living was too much.. even for 'gods'(that they werent - they could just manipulate the matrices we live in.. therefore time)

ascendpress.org has much of the Annunaki story - and Freedom Teaching and the keylontic dictionary.org will reveal the problem Earth is still in because of the left over Anu - the Anu remnants - Illuminati - Anu;/Andromedan hybrid - Anu/Nibiruian Drakonian. are their names today.

They are a part of the 'problem to ascension' - as they, and many others do not want ascension to happen.

These reptilions live two lives, a physical human life, that a reptilion walks in/interfaces/hi-jacks. The reptilion is on another plane of existance, and as the human form ages - the reptilion discards for a younger form.

They mainly desire the blonde-blue-eyed lineage.

And they also use the psychic abilities of this lineage (the Andromedans were are a very psychic race).

Ever wondered why Hitler wanted to keep the blonde Aryan race pure, when he himself was not blonde?

The human form will be ego driven - the reptilion form will be carnal driven.

When a person is possessed - it is a reptilion that has interfaced (not the devil, as many religious excorcists believe). Sometimes in a ceremony, or at a certain time of year..equinox, as the wobble of the etheric field runs smoother and this is the time of interface. (also called 'walk-in' or hi-jack)

The ones that do not work - something amiss with the process - or the physical feels so disresonant they go out of control (walking in is a loss of consciousness - in fact one can be excorcised and do not know what they did whilst being possessed) .

It is not Satan or the devil (although there are Luciferians, Wesedraks, Budharas that are of the fallen angelic legions, and are also trying to disable ascension .. these are not what i am talking of here).

It is the reptilion agenda that we have on this planet, who are the covert, elite wealthy controllers.

It is they that have incredibly long lives, this is how they can control literature, events, religions, organsiations.

Literature and even websites that hold no truths whatsover will be circulated and promoted. whilst real truths will be interferred with - much like the bible. Until there is no truth, no directions for us to attain self-empowerment, self-governance, self-healing.

As these are the truths that remove us from their control.

As one transcends - one is removing oneself from the physical as we know it. (with the help of souls, nature guide, Earth and so forth). Beyond all control.

ANd this is why they are trying to disable ascension.

And you watch - it is these people that will trot out the messiah, the jesus lookalike - for the masses to give their power to once again (instead of doing the inner work for search and inquiry and ascend)

A bit long - but the real truth is much longer.

Namaste

Pat

Some say that the Vatician is filled satantic and sexual hidden symbols...is this for real?

no, the "Satanic" symbols are pentagrams, and they arent Satanic they are pagan symbols. But the new Pope does look pretty freaky eh?

:lol: Catchy Title!

I think if I take the meaning of Satan, in the christian context, into consideration that you are absolutely right. The Adversary walks in Rome, in the guise of the largest cult on the face of the earth. Overseen by a fascist dictator and his lieutenants, or the devil and his demons, using the satanic context. An institution of faith. How much more declaratory can it be!? If one is not a Catholic they are not a true christian. And that ideology is common to every other satanic institution that claims it's rites and precepts that command human consciousness to subscribe to faithful tenets, espouse the same dictatorial ideal. There can be only one ideal god and all others are damned.

And this war of the spirit of those dictatorships, wages upon the mind and flesh of all people compelled to believe for all things there must be a cause. And of all elements invested in cause and affect within all of creation there is only one true source to believe in. Though there exist myriad denominations that vie for the right to proclaim themselves the one true clergy.

The Satan is suppose to be the tempter, the god of will and ego, lust and carnal things. I think that is very much alive in the mind of any that would seek to command a following of anyone else, unto a story of beginnings called religion. If there was not something to be saved from, there would be no thing to be saved for. No realm of dominion for churches to hold power over flesh and a thing they call soul. It's all superstition, given life by the ego afraid to die. Satan is god. God is satan. And they both owe their genesis to the mind of man. That unworthy sinful beast at war with himself for being created with all his senses about him, yet beguiled by agencies that would seek to fracture that primal essence into mythologizing it into the evil and the good.

What if everything in this world was exactly opposite of what we're told. What if heaven is sin and god is the devil. And none of it exists at all, save for the power we give to the names we bore it!?

To the Reptilians! IPB Image\

They're not so bad once you get to know them lol :devil:

With eyes open or closed, he saw colored patterns of an extremely complex geometric structure that gradually began to resemble reptilian structures such as scales and bones. After around five minutes, Ernesto got up from his seat and laid down under a blanket. There, for around the next 1-1/2 hours, he continued to experience a reptilian presence. This reptilian presence was somewhat disturbing to Ernesto, because of the conditioning we have against reptiles, but the reptile presence spoke to him gently, encouraging him to appreciate the reptilian history in his body, and its great strength and resilience. The reptilian spirit told him that it was a source of his strength, that he needed in order to succeed as a living being. Ernesto accepted this understanding, and gradually dealt with the tension between conditioned repulsion and wholesome self-acceptance.

:whistle:

:lol:IPB Image\ Great, I'll never look at an iguana the same way again!

IPB Image\

I wouldn't be surprised to find "satanic" markings in the vatican. Much of religious imagery can be traced back to pagan origins, so why not the artwork and architecture in the Vatican also?

I have been there many times and know what people are referring to. Many monuments, and even public drinking fountains in the Vatican are decorated with carved dragons. This is because the dragon was the heraldic emblem of a 16th century pope (forget his name), so any public structures built in his time included his emblem.

Ignorant, evangelical Christians who know virtually nothing about history, and even less about the the Bible take this as "proof" that the Catholics are satanists because Satan is called a dragon in one verse of the Bible. I am sure the dragon emblem never bothered the Catholic Church (since the dragons are still everywhere to be seen), becasue unlike the ignorant evangelicals, the Catholic Church scholars fully understood that "dragons" (also called by their Hebrew name "seraphim") are the highest of the heavenly creatures, and the ones that stand in direct presence of God as stated in the Book of Isaiah. Not only this this confirmed in scripture, but the greatest Chruch thinkers, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas confirm this in their wiritings. Ancient Christian frescoes and mosaics also prove this, with dragons guarding the throne of God and swallowing up the wicked.

Medieval Church architecture is filled with "Good" dragons. Every Cathedral depicted the heavenly dragons who consumed the souls of the wicked, and Gargoyles, most in a clear dragon form, decorated the roofs, sometimes as decorative waterspouts, but always intended to frighten demons away from Churches and Cathedrals.

"Fundamentalists know just enough about the Bible to be dangerous, and to bring ridicule and derision to all Christians with their child-like ignorance."

I'm curious, if satan is this evil, hates humanity, has rule over the earth, fallen angel.. Then why has satan not started torturing the earth's inhabitants?

^Who's to say he hasn't already.

Edited by Paranoid Android

I'm curious, if satan is this evil, hates humanity, has rule over the earth, fallen angel.. Then why has satan not started torturing the earth's inhabitants?

He may not have the power to do so. Even if he did I doubt God would allow it. God and Satan have sort of working bussiness relationship. God gets the good ones and Satan gets the bad ones. The rules to this relationship would be that neither party could directly force the humans hand. They both can influence the humans(ex. Jesus and The snake of Eden) but can't just show up on earth. They both desire the same thing, which is the souls of man. This bussiness relationship is a way to divert a war between heaven and hell for the souls of man. It's a sick game, with the winner taking the pot...which is us.

Maybe one day destiny will be in the hands of man and stripped from the gods.

It is probably becasue this is the "fake", invented, "Christian Satan" you are referring too. The real Satan of the only "Bible" Jesus ever acknowledged, is called one of the Sons of God, and proves to be an obedient servant of God in the Book of Job. Nor does the Old Testament ever place Satan in the Garden of Eden.

The Christians invented a "devil" in direct contradiction of the Old Testament which acknowledges God is responsible for evil, as well a good. Having a devil imatated from the then popular dualistic Persian Zorosastrian, made Christianity acceptable to the pagans who primarily joined this new religion. This is not to say he isn't a fearsome looking "dragon" who obediently destroys sinners at the behest of God, it only means he happens to be just the best known of a host of these highest of heavenly creatures known as Seraphim in Hebrew, translated to "fiery flying serpent" in English. These may in fact be the "dragons" that appear in every human culture.

In fact, it also seems Satan's job was to bring wisdom to mankind, for he was originally known as Enki, who was acknowledged as "the great serpent-dragon" and the "Lord of the Earth". Jesus still acknowledges these the same titles and descriptions first assigned to Satan in Sumeria, the land of the Patriarch Abraham, some 3500 years before Jesus walked the Earth.

The real Satan of the only "Bible" Jesus ever acknowledged
I know this is slightly off-topic, but you bring this up in seemingly every second post. the "only bible Jesus ever acknowledged". You say this as if there were another Bible at the time taht Jesus could acknowledge. The basis of Christianity (or one of the basises (bases?)) is that Jesus' death and resurrection ushered in a new era, a further revelation of the plan of God. Jesus could only endorse or acknowledge the Old Testament because during his ministry that was all that existed. But throughout his ministry, Jesus circumvents the Old Testament also, showing that the old ways were only a foreshadowing of the fuller revelation that was to come after jesus' death.

Of course, this side of things won't sell your book, so feel free to rip into my post in whichever way seems best to you :D