Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

E-Mail issue

Bendy Demon

On one of my computers, when I wish to compile an E-Mail..I wanted to insert a image so I went to the "Insert" then "Picture", right?

It gives me a small window and I hit the "Browse" button yet nothing happened..it won't let me browse my computer yet if I go to the image, which is on my hard drive and hit "Send to Recipient" then it works but the "Browse" command within the E-Mail program won't do it.

Is it being blocked?

I am using Outlook Express, Windows XP service pack 3 and use Avast, AdAware and Spybot S&D

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orcseeker

• Bendy Demon

I am using Outlook Express, Windows XP service pack 3 and use Avast, AdAware and Spybot S&D

Like I said earlier..I am using Outlook Express on the computer

Edited by Ryu

Whoops sorry, completely missed that. I have a computer with all the same specs apart from using WSE but I don't think there would be any conflict issues with those programs and making attachments. I have no browsing issue.

Which version of outlook are you using?

Outlook 6 which is the most current.

Both computers use the same version but on one comp it won't let me browse my computer for images so maybe there is a setting in Outlook that prevents that?

Possibly, but there could be corrupted outlook files. As it is a part of XP you could try opening the command prompt and typing in: sfc /scannow