Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blair finally doing something in the ME

Moon Monkey

He must have finished his book and got his mortgage covered. Anyway seems a good idea, get some investment and jobs in the West Bank...I just hope the money ends up in the right hands this time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,2213166,00.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rhyknow

• Moon Monkey

• stevewinn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He must have finished his book and got his mortgage covered. Anyway seems a good idea, get some investment and jobs in the West Bank...I just hope the money ends up in the right hands this time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,2213166,00.html

Tony B-liar whats he doing floating about in the middle east, what a gobsh**e.

The middle east is a right **** up, there will never be peace in the region no matter what, its a shame we need their oil, if the middle east never had oil they'd be living like we were in 1200's..........at some point in the future i think a war will breakout between muslims and the west and the winning side will exterminate the losing side. it seems unthinkable in this day and age,

Does anyone else find it just ever so slightly cheeky of the allied forces, making Blair the ME Peace envoy?$

"Hi guys, I helped destroy your country and bring more violence to the place than before Saddam was overthrown. Now let's all join in with a couple of rounds of Kumbayah!".

Does anyone else find it just ever so slightly cheeky of the allied forces, making Blair the ME Peace envoy?$

"Hi guys, I helped destroy your country and bring more violence to the place than before Saddam was overthrown. Now let's all join in with a couple of rounds of Kumbayah!".

Yeh, it was mentioned at the time, however his wifes belief that suicide bombing is ok sort of balances it out, everyone hates him.

i find it cheeky aswell, but we have to weight up the options, he's either ME envoy or EU El presidente. there was a good program on the TV last night, charting the history of the Middle east, basically everything is the UK's fault, with a small amount of blame on EU countries, Even back in the day the British didnt like the Arabs because they feared a holy war, ! how right were they!

i find it cheeky aswell, but we have to weight up the options, he's either ME envoy or EU El presidente. there was a good program on the TV last night, charting the history of the Middle east, basically everything is the UK's fault, with a small amount of blame on EU countries, Even back in the day the British didnt like the Arabs because they feared a holy war, ! how right were they!

True enough. It's better to have Blair in a position where he can't exerce as much power as he could when he was Prime Minister. Still, I think it's a taking the p*** just a tad.