Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conquering sleep paralysis

White Crane Feather

So I finally made my video on conquering sleep paralysis. I have promised a few people, so here it is. I can't seem to view it from my iPhone on Youtube. Probably because I used copywritten music.. Oooops.

Can anybody tell me if it's working

Edited by Seeker79

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• preacherman76

• stevemagegod

• human_eraser

xD you used Fireflies.

Yes I did thanks to your catch on that one :)

• 11 months later...

You spelled Alians wrong in your vid.

Its Aliens.

But nice Video otherwise.

You spelled Alians wrong in your vid.

Its Aliens.

But nice Video otherwise.

Hahaha that's not the only one. Serves me right for pounding it out on my video splice app under my covers one night in 15 minutes. I think I spent to much time editing papers in college and now have an aversion to it. :)

I made it because I was getting inundated with scared people doing searches and contacting me. I needed away to get a clear message across without constantly writting. It's funny. Just a little cheesy video has completely changed a few lives. I have met people completely tormented by this their whole lives and poof one week latter it's all gone. The reason I used some of the imagery and music I did to was to provide an opposite to some of the fear mongering out there.

Edited by Seeker79

Here is the full docunentary. Not sure I agree with everything, but in the end it takes a solid neutral stance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxcnijVF-iw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I gotta say, the more I look into this the more strange it becomes. On the surface it seems perfectly explainable. But like that one researcher said, hardly any of the cases studied fit perfectly into that medical explaintion 100%. I really dont know what to think about it.

I gotta say, the more I look into this the more strange it becomes. On the surface it seems perfectly explainable. But like that one researcher said, hardly any of the cases studied fit perfectly into that medical explaintion 100%. I really dont know what to think about it.

The entire interviews of the researcher is on YouTube aswell. Its very interesting and he says things not in the documentary.