Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst Actors/Actresses

Ultima Weapon

Sometimes I get tired of seeing the same old faces. Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts etc. I don't think they are bad and I don't dislike them, I'm just ready to watch a new fresh talent.

Also, is it possible to have a British romantic comedy without Hugh Grant? :hmm:

Sometimes I get tired of seeing the same old faces. Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts etc. I don't think they are bad and I don't dislike them, I'm just ready to watch a new fresh talent.

Also, is it possible to have a British romantic comedy without Hugh Grant? :hmm:

This is why i like a lot of the older movies 30's and 40's atleast a lot of those old faces actually had something called TALENT!

Hi CrimsonKing,

I like Walter Huston, Henry Fonda, George Sanders, Mirriam Hopkins, Edna May Oliver and many others, but would it be fair to compare them with Method actors? Interesting that you would write this because a friend and I just had a conversation about wanting the old type of acting (stagey) to invade the 21st century. I guess it's the reason why I watch (and buy) quite a bit of British works. Shakepearean, classically trained actors are fun to watch.

Peace.

Hi CrimsonKing,

I like Walter Huston, Henry Fonda, George Sanders, Mirriam Hopkins, Edna May Oliver and many others, but would it be fair to compare them with Method actors? Interesting that you would write this because a friend and I just had a conversation about wanting the old type of acting (stagey) to invade the 21st century. I guess it's the reason why I watch (and buy) quite a bit of British works. Shakepearean, classically trained actors are fun to watch.

Peace.

Hello brave you got a few on your list i like aswell,A few older gen actors i liked are Humphrey Bogart,James Cagney,Ingrid Bergman,Edward G. Robinson,and several others.It would be nice if they did bring that kind of style back.Makes them more dramatic,honestly im tired of special effects movies with actors that look the same,sound the same,and act the same in every role.I do not understand why people are willing to pay 10 to 15 dollars to see most of this garbage in a theater.Most actors now days couldnt carry the ones listed shoes.

Bob Hoskins

Hugh Grant

Helen Flannagan

Liz Hurley

Alex Carter

Adam Sandler

Will Ferrel