Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 5 votes

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#1    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles: Former Senator Says Veterans' Testimony
is the "Smoking Gun" Confirming a U.S. Government Cover-up

May 7, 2013

The following was released by Robert Hastings:

" In an interview with ABC News/Yahoo! News last Friday, former U.S. Senator Mike Gravel (D-Alaska)
said statements by U.S. Air Force nuclear missile launch officers - regarding mysterious aerial objects
interfering with the functionality of American ICBMs - make clear that top government officials are lying
to the public when they claim to have no knowledge of national security-related UFO incidents. "

" 'An advanced, outside third party has been tampering with American and Russian nukes,' Hastings says. "

See link for entire press release.

http://online.wsj.co...507-908600.html

Edited by AlasBabylon, 10 May 2013 - 06:42 AM.

#2    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

View PostAlasBabylon, on 10 May 2013 - 06:39 AM, said:

" 'An advanced, outside third party has been tampering with American and Russian nukes,' Hastings says. "

An "advanced outside third party" doesn't necessarily make them ETs...
maybe they are descendants of those from whom both the USA's and USSR's
space programs originated.

Don't forget the UFO flap over the Washington DC area summer of 1952.

What do you suppose was the purpose for that ??

http://en.wikipedia....C._UFO_incident

Edited by AlasBabylon, 10 May 2013 - 06:52 AM.

#3    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hummm... former Senator Gravel seems to agree with me... that UFOs are not necessarily ETs.

" Gravel, the former Democratic Alaska senator who ran for president in 2008, told ABC News
he doesn't believe UFO sightings necessarily mean extraterrestrial life exists.

"We don't know, but the reason we conclude it's extraterrestrial is because there's no explanation
of the phenomenon of all these sightings," Gravel said. He bemoaned "the American government keeping
this information from the American public and the people of the world. ... There's no question that
there's something going on that's not explainable."

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=19086646

#4    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,197 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

The missiles going off alert at Echo flight were caused by an electronic noise pulse due to equipment malfunction.

USAF records indicate that the Echo Flight Incident occurred at 0845 on the morning of March16, 1967, about two hours after sunrise. The events that occurred were summarized in September 1969in Bernard C. Nalty’s
USAF Ballistic Missile Programs 1967-1968, a TOP SECRET NOFORN document discussing problems encountered by U.S. missile forces: “Another problem … appeared in March 1967 when an entire flight of Minuteman I missiles at Malmstrom went abruptly off alert. Extensive tests at Malmstrom, Ogden Air Materiel Area, and at the Boeing plant in Seattle revealed that an electronic noise pulse had shut down the flight. In effect, this surge of noise was similar to the electromagnetic pulse generated by nuclear explosions. The component of Minuteman I that was most vulnerable to noise pulse was the logic coupler of the guidance and control system. Subsequent tests showed that the same part in Minuteman II was equally sensitive to this same phenomenon.”

http://www.scribd.co...y-James-Carlson

Anyone interested should definitely have a read of that link, James Carlson has done an outstanding job investigating the Echo/Oscar flight case.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

lol its like a parent stopping their kids from playing with matches

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#6    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

I hope someone is messing with and disabling earth-destroying nukes.

#7    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 10 May 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

The missiles going off alert at Echo flight were caused by an electronic noise pulse due to equipment malfunction.

Anyone interested should definitely have a read of that link, James Carlson has done an outstanding job investigating the Echo/Oscar flight case.

hi s2f... james failed to address what other witnesses like walt figel had to say... would it be a stretch to assume that probably the em pulse originated from an uap?

#8    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,373 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

good thread here also

http://www.unexplain...topic=209214= echo  flight&st=0

#9    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,197 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:13 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 10 May 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

hi s2f... james failed to address what other witnesses like walt figel had to say... would it be a stretch to assume that probably the em pulse originated from an uap?

Hey mcrom, I'm not entirely sure that a cause for the noise pulse has ever been nailed down. I'll have to look at this one again as I think I remember that the noise pulse had to have originated from within the circuitry as the entire unit was shielded against EM interference from outside (which would makes sense considering the aggressive deterrent that the nukes were used for). I could be wrong about that though, so I'll have to see if I can find anything. :tu:

* Edit to add: J. Carlson posted in that thread that quillius just posted a link to. He mentions Figel within his first few posts and he claims that Figel was misquoted and/or misrepresented by Hastings and Salas.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 10 May 2013 - 08:21 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#10    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

time travellers not alien beings...it's ourselves from the future....or what we become...

#11    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

I agree,... Having J.C here was very informative. This one is as debunked as witches and trolls.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#12    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,373 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 10 May 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

Hey mcrom, I'm not entirely sure that a cause for the noise pulse has ever been nailed down. I'll have to look at this one again as I think I remember that the noise pulse had to have originated from within the circuitry as the entire unit was shielded against EM interference from outside (which would makes sense considering the aggressive deterrent that the nukes were used for). I could be wrong about that though, so I'll have to see if I can find anything. :tu:

* Edit to add: J. Carlson posted in that thread that quillius just posted a link to. He mentions Figel within his first few posts and he claims that Figel was misquoted and/or misrepresented by Hastings and Salas.

Hello S2F, if I remember correctly didnt 10 missiles go down? I also thought that they were each closed i.e. so if an issue occured with one this would not affect the others? for there to be '10' down would this mean each had a internal 'noise pulse'?
(I may well have this wrong and the ten are connected...)

#13    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 10 May 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

i looked into this and don't agree with james... the transcripts are backed by the audio from the interview, which he claims are fake! do you agree with him?

#14    AlasBabylon

AlasBabylon

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

The missiles going off alert at Echo flight were caused by an
electronic noise pulse due to equipment malfunction.

Now that's irony

#15    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,373 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

View PostHazzard, on 10 May 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:

glad your 11,111 post was to me Hazz.

and theres me thinkng I was being nice not quoting your post about the case being 'debunked'.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users