Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFOs around the Moon--has this been discussed

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1    linttrap

linttrap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

I did a search but didn't come up with anything.

Aside from the sensational description, what prosaic explanation can be offered here?

#2    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postlinttrap, on 02 February 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

Aside from the sensational description, what prosaic explanation can be offered here?

Finding an explanation to a mystery like that on unexplained mystery, well... that'll be misery of mystery's itself. None of us live on the moon. So nobody can tell you what that is..... Period... So any explanation you get is pure hogwash.  Your best bet is going with your own judgement this one. (In my opinion)

but heres another nice video thats similar

http://www.youtube.c...&v=G1ym87XBNTs#!

Edited by Dr. Mrdad, 02 February 2013 - 05:29 PM.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#3    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

Must be an alien fleet, right?  Little green men traveling millions of light years to land and take off from the moon for our visual amusement.  That MUST be it!

#4    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

It's interesting how the objects just seem to appear out of nowhere, all from a small area, just west of the crater Aristarchus, and fan out, heading West over the Oceanus Procellarum. Would have to be quite large and/or bright to be seen at the distance of the Moon, and against its brightness.
Could be much nearer than the Moon, interposed between it and the viewer.  Might be almost anything, really, from a UFO fleet emerging from a base in that part of the Moon, to airborne seeds, blown apart and along by a gust of wind, at a distance of a few score feet. Now if we could just find a video of such objects emerging from *behind* the Moon!
It's interesting to note that a number of transient lunar phenomena (TLPs) in this crater have been reported since the 18th century. Bright and diffuse spots of illumination, and odd color changes in various hues. The crater Aristarchus, it is said, accounts for over half of all reported TLPs.

Edited by bison, 02 February 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#5    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

In the age of computer generated imagery (CGI), it is difficult if not impossible to verify the authenticity of footage even under the most advanced expert scrutiny and analysis. The truth of the matter is that until a craft from another world is witnessed by hundreds and captured on video from multiple sources and perspectives,... UFO footage will never be considered as “proof” of anything.

Oh, and that looked soooo faked. If they would have been real they would have to be several km across for them to be so visible on the telescope

Edited by Hazzard, 02 February 2013 - 07:07 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Considering there's nothing on the Earth that could image objects coming and going on the moon in that kind of detail, I think that answers the question.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

View Postlinttrap, on 02 February 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

I like to advise anyone before posting a vid, to read the comments under the actual video to get a sense of what it is...your posting here!

Just click the title on top left of the vid, thats takes you to YT and scroll down for comments!

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 08:16 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8    linttrap

linttrap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

There are no sensible comments on Youtube.

I wanted a respectable set of opinions.

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Postlinttrap, on 02 February 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

There are no sensible comments on Youtube.

I wanted a respectable set of opinions.

OK its a crap vid! Faked, BS...amateur

why doesn't the cam follow the ufo? Because it wasn't filming ufo's, they were added later. Any donut on earth would follow the filming of a ufo

Want more opinion!  :tu:

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 08:48 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,803 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

So deep the bent minds we make ! :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    linttrap

linttrap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

A simple polite question gets this kind of crappy attitude?

Did I ask anyone for an opinion about me?

Stick to the facts, realists.

Really.

#12    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postlinttrap, on 02 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Stick to the facts, realists.

Really.
Welcome to unexplained mysteries, where if some one doesn't agree with what you are posting, you are made to look like a fool. Don't let them get to you. Also seeder who are you to "advise" on what the OP can post here. They simply posted a video and you got nasty about it. Get of your high horse.

#13    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

View Postlinttrap, on 02 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Did you get an opinion about you? Did you film it? If no then you didnt get an opinion about you. You just had a skeptic answer your request. We do exist you know - and have same rights as you. Pls dont be so sensitive. You're a nameless/faceless entity on a public forum

who asked for an opinion

no face lost

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 10:35 PM.

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,182 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostMealtime101, on 02 February 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

Welcome to unexplained mysteries, where if some one doesn't agree with what you are posting, you are made to look like a fool. Don't let them get to you. Also seeder who are you to "advise" on what the OP can post here. They simply posted a video and you got nasty about it. Get of your high horse.

no-one is made to look a fool. we can only judge a post by its content. No-ones getting nasty. Its just another crap vid. deal with it. No-one advised what can be posted, just as no-one advised what to expect...if you ask for an opinion, and get one that doesnt agree...

And does your opinion matter more than mine? If so..why?

because you have called me nasty, saying I made someone look a fool. while  implying I have 'advised' someone.. but I...have done  nothing like you have, which is to attack someone   ..like me

Pot calls the kettle black?

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 10:48 PM.

#15    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

I like to advise anyone before posting a vid, to read the comments under the actual video to get a sense of what it is...your posting here!

Just click the title on top left of the vid, thats takes you to YT and scroll down for comments!

you did not advise???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users