Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Beijing Man Slams Child on the ground..

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,551 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 30 July 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

From several news reports I have read, he was caught hours later while he was in a hot spring bath house...

Police found Han, who was released from prison this year after serving a sentence for theft, in a hot spring bathhouse on Wednesday and detained him, said the report.

He could be charged with murder, the paper cited legal experts as saying, making him eligible for the death penalty under Chinese law.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2aWjtzG9I

Many reports say he is likely to face a death sentence, if not the minimum is life in jail... In China they can be harsher with their capital punishment...

A hot spring bathtub?! Is this guy some sort of psychopath?

Smashing a baby on the ground will most likely do two things. Cause severe brain damage or kill the baby. The hypothetical intended probably 5% chance it would get away with a broken shoulder or something is rubbish. This guy should be tried for murder or the intent to cause serious irreversible harm, instead resulting in death.

This world could do without sick minded people like this.

#17    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 31 July 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

A hot spring bathtub?! Is this guy some sort of psychopath?

Smashing a baby on the ground will most likely do two things. Cause severe brain damage or kill the baby. The hypothetical intended probably 5% chance it would get away with a broken shoulder or something is rubbish. This guy should be tried for murder or the intent to cause serious irreversible harm, instead resulting in death.

This world could do without sick minded people like this.

He is facing serious charges, but I am not sure if it's the death sentence or life?...It's one of the two, from the reports I have read..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#18    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

OMG that is just horrific!!  How can anyone do that?!?!

#19    Mantis914

Mantis914

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:48 AM

My wife just gave birth to our new baby girl this past Monday and when I hear about these kind of stories, I hold her closer to me.  Had this been my child, I would be so crazed, I'd probably throw the car on top of him

#20    Scheming B

Scheming B

Information will be digitized, and cataloged.

• 3,931 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:34 AM

I'd rather he get life.  Slow....painful life stuck in prison with adult men, rather than a child or a woman raised in a culture to be subservient.

Life i think is the more proper sentence in this case

“No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I know none, and therefore am no beast.”

#21    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:00 AM

Oh my god.....oh my god....

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#22    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Okay so an update for this one. He has been sentenced to death and the man who drove away got 5 years.

I'm glad to see they were dealt with harshly however I don't know if I think he should have got life in prison rather than death.

'A CHINESE court has convicted a man of intentional homicide and sentenced him to death for hurling a toddler to the ground because of an argument with her mother over a parking space.'

Read more: http://www.news.com....5#ixzz2fudtITnH

Posted Image

#23    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 25 September 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Okay so an update for this one. He has been sentenced to death and the man who drove away got 5 years.

I'm glad to see they were dealt with harshly however I don't know if I think he should have got life in prison rather than death.

'A CHINESE court has convicted a man of intentional homicide and sentenced him to death for hurling a toddler to the ground because of an argument with her mother over a parking space.'

Read more: http://www.news.com....5#ixzz2fudtITnH

Great to read an update.. Thanks..

EDIT - I can't come on line as much due to work commitments and busy family life, but I do however once I grab a quick chance, get to read some news on line and in the threads...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 25 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#24    aztek

aztek

Government Agent

• 4,354 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

death looks like the best choice.

you don't know who the guy is, he may be regular in jail, and well known, in that case, his life there would be very easy.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#25    Scheming B

Scheming B

• 3,931 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

as a child killer? usually that doesnt go well.

regardless, hypothesizing that point doesnt really matter.  death removes him from the equation of lie, so thats proper enough

“No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I know none, and therefore am no beast.”

#26    aztek

aztek

Government Agent

• 4,354 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

for "respected" and connected inmates it does go well. no one would dare to touch him, if his prison position and reputation is high enough, no matter the crime.

Edited by aztek, 02 October 2013 - 11:09 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#27    Scheming B

Scheming B

• 3,931 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

Child killing is usually enough to lose connections and respect.  At the same time I know nothing of China's prison system

But whatever, right?  he's dead walking now.

#28    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,413 posts

• dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Lets hope they slam him into the ground first then kick his sad weak mind all over the place then hang him real slow, but it will be a bullet to the back of his ****ty head.

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users