Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2014

BrooklynGuy

Well the season is right around the corner. I'm hoping Buffalo has a good year. Hopefully Emanuel will stay healthy and the defense has improved from last season. My pre-season picks for the Super Bowl are Indy and San Fran.

• Like 1

Well the season is right around the corner. I'm hoping Buffalo has a good year. Hopefully Emanuel will stay healthy and the defense has improved from last season. My pre-season picks for the Super Bowl are Indy and San Fran.

The Colts will struggle at times. The WR core is not very good past Wayne. Losing their best RB already isn't good either. I'll go with NE out of the AFC (that hurts because I'm a Colts fan).

SF is certainly possible.

• Like 2

Hopefully my Falcons will bounce back from last seasons disaster.

Dolphins still struggling but made some progress last year.

Picks: San Fran and Denver. San Fran wins.

Peyton finally realizes what a mistake he made in going to 10rc. If only he had gone to Ole Miss like his family he would have 3 or 4 SB rings by now. The football gods let him win one because Archie had to play on god awful Saints teams. They let little brother win two cause he didn't go the 10rc.

• Like 1

The Colts will struggle at times. The WR core is not very good past Wayne. Losing their best RB already isn't good either. I'll go with NE out of the AFC (that hurts because I'm a Colts fan).

SF is certainly possible.

Myles, good points on Indy and NE is always tough, will be interesting to see how Denver does as Bama13 pointed out they have to be one of the favorites as well.

Myles, good points on Indy and NE is always tough, will be interesting to see how Denver does as Bama13 pointed out they have to be one of the favorites as well.

Yeah, Denver will be in the mix. Manning has had only 2 years out of 15 (1 being his rookie year) where his team didn't have double digit victories. I'd say Denver will be in the mix.

New England has an easier schedule, so I figure they will have a bye and home field in the playoffs.

Lots of pre-season action this weekend. It will be interesting to see how Manziel does on the field in Cleveland, though I think there's a bed reserved in rehab for this talented yound man. Its a shame David Wilson, the Giants talented RB, had to retire after two seassons. Who do you folks think is going to have a break out season?

Lots of pre-season action this weekend. It will be interesting to see how Manziel does on the field in Cleveland, though I think there's a bed reserved in rehab for this talented yound man. Its a shame David Wilson, the Giants talented RB, had to retire after two seassons. Who do you folks think is going to have a break out season?

As a Colts fan, I hope Trent Richardson has a breakout season. If he does, Luck will have a breakout season too.

• Like 1

Myles,

Is Richardson healthy? I agree if they can establish a running game Luck will have a great year

Myles,

Is Richardson healthy? I agree if they can establish a running game Luck will have a great year

Yep, he's completely healthy. I thought it was a good trade last year to bring him in. But at the time I thought his low average per carry was because of Cleveland. Then he came to the Colts and went down to around 2.3 yards a carry when Donald Brown was averaging almost 5. Now I think it is put up or shut up time for him. Colts will probably cut him if he isn't productive this year.

As a BAMA fan I am familiar with Trent. I always thought he was the best college back at BAMA during his college career. I think he was better than Ingram or Lacy, but always thought Lacy would be the better pro back because of his running style. In college Trent often just ran over defenders or drug them 5-10 yards. He can't do that in the NFL. He still has potential to be a good back but I think he must alter his running style. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

Colts fan, always. However, I am also fans of Denver and the Giants...for two good reasons. Manning and Manning.

• Like 2

Colts fan, always. However, I am also fans of Denver and the Giants...for two good reasons. Manning and Manning.

I'm with you except for Eli. Still sour on how he manipulated the draft. Still hard feelings about when Elway did it.

sSo are from Noblesville IN?

I'm with you except for Eli. Still sour on how he manipulated the draft. Still hard feelings about when Elway did it.

sSo are from Noblesville IN?

Live here now, from Terre Haute originally. Been a Colts fan since they were in Baltimore.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

Two teams to watch out for. ( one is college, sorry )....I enjoy College football more now. They play hard to make the NFL. NFL players ( not all ) are not even trying as hard...Anyway, my 2 pics for Superbowl, and National Championship.

Oregon_Ducks01.jpg

Philadelphia-Eagles-Wallpapers-HD.jpg

Live here now, from Terre Haute originally. Been a Colts fan since they were in Baltimore.

I live in Decatur Indiana just south of Fort Wayne.

Been a Colts fan for 25 years.

• Like 1

Two teams to watch out for. ( one is college, sorry )....I enjoy College football more now. They play hard to make the NFL. NFL players ( not all ) are not even trying as hard...Anyway, my 2 pics for Superbowl, and National Championship.

Oregon_Ducks01.jpg

Philadelphia-Eagles-Wallpapers-HD.jpg

Chip Kelly fan? I pulled for Oregon (OK I really was pulling against auburn) in the 2010 BCS Championship even though I hate their uniforms. Good luck getting past Stanford. :innocent:

I'm a Raider fan. Please, save your sympathetic comments. I'm not a band-waggoner, but damn I really need a new team, one that wouldn't be beaten by National American University if they ever took the field.

I'm a Raider fan. Please, save your sympathetic comments. I'm not a band-waggoner, but damn I really need a new team, one that wouldn't be beaten by National American University if they ever took the field.

If you are a Raiders fan then you are definitely not a band-waggoner. :w00t: I think the Raiders could beat the Jags. Living in Florida I have the privilege of knowing both of the Jags fans. :clap:

• Like 2

If you are a Raiders fan then you are definitely not a band-waggoner. :w00t: I think the Raiders could beat the Jags. Living in Florida I have the privilege of knowing both of the Jags fans. :clap:

Please, one game against the Raiders and Toby Gerhardt will be eligible for the Hall of Fame.

• Like 1

The Colts could always use more fans. It's a good well run team. They rarely have questionable characters on the team (except the owner).

• Like 1

I'm down, I got cousins there. I'm avoiding T-Rich in all of my fantasy drafts though.

I'm down, I got cousins there. I'm avoiding T-Rich in all of my fantasy drafts though.

I think that is a good move. He has not shown anything in the NFL.