Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bursting Items

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    je_claire

je_claire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 10:33 PM

I have never before had any experience with the paranormal, nor was it a particular belief of mine. Over the past two months, items in my home have been inexplicably bursting. Fisrt, it was a plastic bottle of pop, which is somewhat understandable, given it is a carbonated beverage. Next, it was a bottle of jam. Today, it was a glass casserole dish.
These items are not just 'breaking', as their remnants are scattered in all directions- even toward the ceiling. It is as though there is something within them that is trying to break free.
Please, tell me I am not going crazy!                                                

#2    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 06 February 2003 - 11:01 PM

Hi je_claire!  wavey.gif
      Welcome to the forum!
           It sounds like someone in your house has butterfingers.
             just kidding,  really I can understand the carbonated drink
         but the other items I wouldn't think would do that unless they
      were put in the microwave?  huh.gif                                                

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#3    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 07 February 2003 - 02:21 AM

Je_Claire Welcome to the site!  biggrin.gif

I understand your concern for the matter at hand, but that is no reason to report it to the moderator. Please only report posts that include "spam" or are very offending. I understand if it was just a mistake. I'm sure more people will reply to your post. Just give it a day or two.

Mentalcase

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#4    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 08:58 AM

items breaking in all directions, even towards the celing.

what ever explodes then is obviously doing so with some force for you to actually see it going towards the celing, as gravity would bring it back down quickly. But as you said it does explode so...

Where were they placed, could they have been near a heat source, which can make glass items explode if they get to hot, after being cold.

other explanations that i can think of are:

Some kind of psychokinesis of someone in you house that is unconsciously making them explode.

poltergeist activity                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#5    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 04:05 PM

Why don't you just put all your stuff in Tupperware?

wink.gif                                                

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#6    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 07 February 2003 - 04:42 PM

Lol @ LB

Yey, A Tupperware Party. laugh.gif  tongue.gif  Any Excuse, I'll make sure I bring a bottle ( plastic of course  wink.gif )

Oh And Welcome to the Forum je_claire  smile.gif                                                

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users