Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Starting a WAR isn't easy...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,124 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

The US has not had a declared war since 1941, but it has been in a state of war for many decades now, including the notorious War On Drugs.

Now we have the Undeclared Global War On Terror, a perpetual futility but profitable situation.

#17    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,961 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 September 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

The US has not had a declared war since 1941,...

Japan committed an act of war against the United States, which is why the United States declared war on Japan.

we have the Undeclared Global War On Terror, a perpetual futility but profitable situation.

The United States didn't ask for the "War on Terror" and you must understand that Muslim terrorist were responsible for the war they started.

Edited by skyeagle409, 28 September 2012 - 06:28 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#18    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,961 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

View Posthacktorp, on 27 September 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

Good points.  The takeaway, of course, being that the US is in no way certain to attack when provoked by an outside entity.

In fact, certainty of attack only comes when false provocation is arranged from within.

Tip of the hat, Sky

Thanks!! :tu:

#19    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,215 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 September 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

Japan committed an act of war against the United States, which is why the United States declared war on Japan.

The United States didn't ask for the "War on Terror" and you must understand that Muslim terrorist were responsible for the war they started.
BR understands his hatred for the US.  Not sure who/what caused this but it is apparent in everything he writes and as such his opinion about such things are totally predictable.  America can do no right, our enemies no wrong.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#20    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,124 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

AND THEN

I have explained this to you before, but apparently your powers of comprehension are not quite up to par.

I love my country.

Further, I recognize that my country and its government are 2 separate entities.  From experience, I understand that the government of my country has quite a well established record of fraud and criminal acts.

How copy so far?

#21    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,961 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

BR understands his hatred for the US.  Not sure who/what caused this but it is apparent in everything he writes and as such his opinion about such things are totally predictable.  America can do no right, our enemies no wrong.

He has constantly attacked the United States while turning a blind eye from  the terrorist..

#22    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 September 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

Muslim terrorist's were used as a reason for the "War on terror" by the government, but was they really the reason for the war ? or was it a excuse to go and invade a country they had no right's or reason's in invading ? primarily for oil or to overthrow Saddam Hussein, or both ?

Al-Qaeda was supposedly trained by the CIA, or had some connection to the CIA, which in my opinion is a major player in illegal activities

Also with what is happening in Syria and the government's handing out money and help to the Opposition forces, which includes extremist organizations including Al-Qaeda, does that really sound like the government's are fighting terror ? or is it more of a case of they will do anything to get rid of Assad so they can replace him with a puppet ? (I DO NOT condone what Assad is doing, as killing innocent people is down right out of order)

I would suggest that You take a look at or read up on such thing's as Operation Northwood's before stating that "you must understand that Muslim terrorist were responsible for the war they started."

When I first read about Operation Northwood's, I was shocked at how much like 9/11 it was, (coincidence ?) there was other articles on the site but that was the only one that stood out like a sore thumb, due to the similarity's to 9/11

Why "must" anyone understand that Muslim terrorist's are responsible for the war they started ?

If that is Your understanding or belief then You are welcome to it, but everyone else is also welcome to understand or believe in whatever they choose or see fit

Posted Image

#23    chessnovicer

chessnovicer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

• "to be great is to be misunderstood" R. W. Emerson

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

Some Basic Truths

-9-11 did occur
-The Pentagon and WTC were penetrated by airliners, piloted by muslim fundamentalist associated to Al Qaeda (mostly from Saudi Arabia)
-The CIA did fund and support Al Qaeda during the USSR-Afghanistan conflict
-The Bush family did/does have close ties to the Bin Laden family and the Saudi royal family
-The Neo-cons (Cheney and Rumfeld) had been calling for invasion of Iraq since the late 1990s
-There was no real concern by the U.S. government to secure many ancient relics and archeaological treasures in possession of the Iraqi government at the start of the war
-No nation/state has successfully occupied Afghanistan going back to Alexander the Great over 2000 years ago
-Pakistan has a nuclear weapon arsenal, terrorists organizations (and alliances within Pakistan's government) and a history of government instabilty
-We go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan but not Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

None of this means anything and explains anything without appreciation for the inlfuence of the world's bankers who  influences all these actors.

It's later than its ever been!

#24    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 26 September 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

No government would commit a false flag attack against its own citizens just to gain popular support to start a war.....

I'm gonna assume that statement was made in a sarcastic fashion?

Anyways, it doesn't get much more blatant than it does in the video clip. I mean, it could, and for some people I suppose that's what it would take before they realize such truths. But basically, these kind of tactics - whether they be false flag operations, or simply allowing a strike to occur as a means of initiating one's presense into a war - have been going on for far longer than it seems most people realize.

#25    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,961 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 29 September 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

Muslim terrorist's were used as a reason for the "War on terror" by the government, but was they really the reason for the war ?

Yes!

...or was it a excuse to go and invade a country they had no right's or reason's in invading ? primarily for oil or to overthrow Saddam Hussein, or both ?

Not many people knew that Saddam Hussein remained a menace to the Persian Gulf region after the war with Iran which was no secret when you hear of his threats against countries of the Persian Gulf. In the first Gulf War, we stopped Saddam from invading Saudi Arabia and it was no secret that he bombed the oil rigs of the U.A.E. and had plans to take over the Persian Gulf oil and that could not have been allowed to happen.

Al-Qaeda was supposedly trained by the CIA, or had some connection to the CIA,

The CIA didn't supply al-Qaeda, and remember, al-Qaeda had plans to fly an airplane into CIA headquarters, a plot that was revealed in the Philippines.

Also with what is happening in Syria and the government's handing out money and help to the Opposition forces, which includes extremist organizations including Al-Qaeda,...

Al-Qaeda is just taking advantage of the turmoil to gain a foothold in Syria. Look at its history in Yemen and in Iraq to name a few countries.

I would suggest that You take a look at or read up on such thing's as Operation Northwood's before stating that "you must understand that Muslim terrorist were responsible for the war they started."

I know what 'Operation Northwoods' is, but I see no connection to the 9/11 attacks. There was no way the government could have carried out such an attack and not get caught. Look what happened in regards to the 'Watergate' scandal.

When I first read about Operation Northwood's, I was shocked at how much like 9/11 it was, (coincidence ?) there was other articles on the site but that was the only one that stood out like a sore thumb, due to the similarity's to 9/11

There was no way to modify airliners like the B-757 and the B-767 into weapons systems and not draw attention from the aircrew during their preflight system checks and no way that American Airlines and United Airlines would have allowed their aircraft to be grounded for a year in order to be modified as weapon systems, much less do it under the nose of he FAA, and mechanics and inspectors of those airlines. What you see at the movies is not always indicative of the way things are in the real world, especially where civil and military aviation are portrayed.

Why "must" anyone understand that Muslim terrorist's are responsible for the war they started ?

Remember, al-Qaeda declared war on the United States before the 9/11 attacks and a plot to use airliners to kill 4000 people was broken up by the Philippine government, however, the same terrorist who bombed WTC1 in 1993, was the same person who planted a bomb in an airliner that killed a Japanese passenger and whose uncle was the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, which his uncle proudly admits.

Philippine Airlines Flight 434

http://en.wikipedia....ines_Flight_434

The Bojinka Plot

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Bojinka_plot

The plane manage to land safely, but the revealing of the Bojinka Plot and the Philippine Flight 434 bombing shows the war of terror was in progress well before 9/11.

Edited by skyeagle409, 29 September 2012 - 09:42 PM.

#26    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

• "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:36 AM

This is just a comment on the title of this thread...

Actually, starting a war CAN be very easy, if you know what you are doing.

So, IF the US wanted to start a war, with say Iran, we could. And it wouldn't take much effort (or money) to actually make it happen.

Edited by MstrMsn, 03 October 2012 - 04:36 AM.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#27    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

View Postmonk 56, on 28 September 2012 - 11:20 AM, said:

I just loved "Three Days of the Condor" film ha ha!

Brought out in 1975, yet applies to current events:-

Good Stuff Hacktorp!

I don't really buy any of the conspiracies in this thread, but that was a great movie :tu:

Posted Image

#28    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostVein Capital, on 03 October 2012 - 06:33 AM, said:

I don't really buy any of the conspiracies in this thread :tu:

Understand your sentiment, but if you live in the US and pay taxes, you did, in fact, buy each and every one of them.

#29    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 29 September 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Not many people knew that Saddam Hussein remained a menace to the Persian Gulf region after the war with Iran which was no secret when you hear of his threats against countries of the Persian Gulf. In the first Gulf War, we stopped Saddam from invading Saudi Arabia and it was no secret that he bombed the oil rigs of the U.A.E. and had plans to take over the Persian Gulf oil and that could not have been allowed to happen.

When we hear of his threat's we hear them off mainstream news and media, and threat's are just that threat's, unless he turn's his threat's into practice then there is nothing that anybody either can do or need's to do, Your very own President "threatened to close Guantanamo Bay, did he  ?  No there has been other leader's that have threatened to do various thing's, but they have not done so ANY threat is Idle

I believe it is the Oil that this "War on Terror" was the reason why it started, if NOT the only reason it is one of them...

The CIA didn't supply al-Qaeda,  

"The US government trained, armed, funded and supported Osama bin Laden and his followers in Afghanistan during the cold war. With a huge investment of $3,000,000,000 (three billion US dollars), the CIA effectively created and nurtured bin Laden's al-Qaeda terrorist network using American tax-payers money."

http://www.theinside...cle.asp?id=0228

Hmmmm,  Operation Cyclone ring a bell ?

http://en.wikipedia....eration_Cyclone

There are various other source's I could quote, but do I really need to ?

Whoever told You that "The CIA didn't supply al-Qaeda," told You a load of BS

Al-Qaeda is just taking advantage of the turmoil to gain a foothold in Syria. Look at its history in Yemen and in Iraq to name a few countries.

The point I was making, is the FACT that government's (including UK and USA) are handing out money and help to the Opposition forces, which includes extremist organizations including Al-Qaeda,...

Does that seem like a "War On Terror" to You ?

To me it is nothing more than hypocritical.....

I know what 'Operation Northwoods' is, but I see no connection to the 9/11 attacks. There was no way the government could have carried out such an attack and not get caught. Look what happened in regards to the 'Watergate' scandal.

Just because the government was caught with it's pant's down once, does NOT mean they alway's will get caught, it just mean's they will make sure they do everything within their power to go about their business WITHOUT getting caught out again, or at the very least they will try their best not to....

There was no way to modify airliners like the B-757 and the B-767 into weapons systems and not draw attention from the aircrew during their preflight system checks and no way that American Airlines and United Airlines would have allowed their aircraft to be grounded for a year in order to be modified as weapon systems, much less do it under the nose of he FAA, and mechanics and inspectors of those airlines. What you see at the movies is not always indicative of the way things are in the real world, especially where civil and military aviation are portrayed.

Excuse me.... but what has any of that have to do with what I originally posted.... which is as follow's

"When I first read about Operation Northwood's, I was shocked at how much like 9/11 it was, (coincidence ?) there was other articles on the site but that was the only one that stood out like a sore thumb, due to the similarity's to 9/11"

Or are You avoiding answering question's, or even trying to derail the topic ?

The plane manage to land safely, but the revealing of the Bojinka Plot and the Philippine Flight 434 bombing shows the war of terror was in progress well before 9/11.

There alway's has and possibly alway's will be terrorist's/freedom fighter's (depending on Your point of view), there is no disputing that...

But the "War On Terror" was and only has been in force since 9/11

There are three possibilities  that I believe can be or possibly is the truth in the 9/11 attack's....

One

The Government knew that the attack (facilitated by Al-Qaeda) was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen, but did nothing to stop it (to give them an excuse to go on the war path ?)

Two

The Government knew that the attack (facilitated by Al-Qaeda) was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen, but did nothing to stop it, PLUS the government prepared for it and facilitated the demise of building 7 (to hide various document's ? to make it look worse than what it is ? to cause more hatred for terrorism/terrorist's ?)

Three

The Government knew that the attack was taking place and they also knew when it was going to happen because THEY or the CIA facilitated the whole thing

Whether that be with the help of AlQaeda or not is another matter

If Nothing else, primarily ALL the INNOCENT people that died in the 9/11 attack's and their families, and also people that knew them, and also EVERY American citizen deserve's the truth

And also ALL the INNOCENT people that have died their families, and also people that knew them, in Iraq and Afghanistan due to the "War on Terror" also deserve the truth

And I dont know about You, but I would like to know the truth.....

View PostVein Capital, on 03 October 2012 - 06:33 AM, said:

I don't really buy any of the conspiracies in this thread, but that was a great movie :tu:

Just because You "don't really buy any of the conspiracies in this thread" does NOT mean they do not exist or have some truth to them (either fully or partially).... and I agree that was a great movie

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users