Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6361    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

off? Why? Its on this very website and has been for quite some time.. clearly you only read the one thread... its about 5 pages long now in discussion..

It's probably nothing but a hoax.  I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.  I'm surprised that you get excited by these flights of fancy.

My associates at the BM were babbling about something though.  I wonder what it could be?  Be prepared for some kind of announcement.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 06:20 PM.

Posted Image

#6362    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,643 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

The secret door is probably a hoax.  I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

another classic zoser statement!! :clap:

we can have alien power plants in pyramids, but a secret door in Machu Picchu? Nah! Outta the question... a door to where? The outer limits?

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6363    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,643 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

It's probably nothing but a hoax.  I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.  I'm surprised that you get excited by these flights of fancy.

I didnt think you knew how to search forums, mind you I KNOW you dont know - in general  - how to search for any info.not found on youTuber

Abe first mentioned it actually.. right on UM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6364    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

I didnt think you knew how to search forums, mind you I KNOW you dont know - in general  - how to search for any info.not found on youTuber

Abe first mentioned it actually.. right on UM.

Is there a youtube clip for the MP door?

Posted Image

#6365    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,643 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

Is there a youtube clip for the MP door?

:clap: :w00t: :clap: :w00t: :clap:

no mate you have to do some reading: *SNIP*
http://www.unexplain...cret  door&st=0

Edited by Lilly, 03 February 2013 - 08:49 PM.
ad hom remark

#6366    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

The beating this guys "theory" is taking!!! :clap:

Hey, zoser -- Time to get a new hobby me thinks.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6367    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

While I was searching I found this:

Another advocate of alternative theories:

Posted Image

#6368    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Foul language again seeder.  Whose winning and whose losing?  I don't need to use foul language.

Post reported

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 06:27 PM.

Posted Image

#6369    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,643 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

It's probably nothing but a hoax.  I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.
Of course you do *SNIP*. Firmly on the ground.

With vibrating pyramids producing energy, for gawd knows what. Aliens with huge skulls, aliens building puma punku, aliens in ancient art, in fact aliens did everything ever. Now, can zoser prove he is real? Is there any proof? Feet firmly on the ground indeed..

I wont believe any of it. Not unless he has a battery.

Edited by Lilly, 03 February 2013 - 08:51 PM.
ad hom remark

#6370    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,643 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Foul language again seeder.  Whose winning and whose losing?  I don't need to use foul language.

Post reported

there are some foul things in life, admittedly, but what I said doesnt even make the list. I cant think of a nicer thing

#6371    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Post reported

No.... all you need is lack of skeptical thinking and logical thought process.

As for the "winning and loosing"..... You can always take comfort in the fact that you never had a chance. People here at UM are too well educated for this type of nonsense.

Edited by DBunker, 03 February 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6372    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Of course you do princess. Firmly on the ground.

With vibrating pyramids producing energy, for gawd knows what. Aliens with huge skulls, aliens building puma punku, aliens in ancient art, in fact aliens did everything ever. Now, can zoser prove he is real? Is there any proof? Feet firmly on the ground indeed..

I wont believe any of it. Not unless he has a battery.

You don't understand irony do you?

Posted Image

#6373    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

No.... all you need is lack of skeptical thinking and logical thought process.

As for the "winning and loosing"..... You can always take comfort in the fact that you never had a chance. People here at UM are too well educated for this type of nonsense.

When are you going to demonstrate that?

No refutation of the granite resonance theory and no substantiation of the tomb theory.

I'm still waiting.  A lot of rhetoric and claims but no substance.

And I've never once needed to rely on foul language.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 06:45 PM.

Posted Image

#6374    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

there are some foul things in life, admittedly, but what I said doesnt even make the list. I cant think of a nicer thing

Are you angry?

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 06:49 PM.

Posted Image

#6375    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

I don't think I had better invite seeder to see the BM special collection after all.

He seems a little unpredictable.

Tell me about your boxing career instead.

What division were you?

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 06:55 PM.

Posted Image