Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What would U tell the world's power-mongers?

new world order

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

We know that this world is being run by unelected power-mongers.  We know that these power tyrants fear the world's population waking up to their high, control-mongering antics.

If you had the chance to tell them something, and they had to listen to you, what would you say?

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#2    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

I would tell them:
"YOU ALL ARE GOING DOWN!! This is the end of your era! We The People = We The Power."

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#3    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

"Prepare to die... "

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

I'd tell them to get drunk and crawl in the window of somebody's home at two in the morning.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,056 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

We know all of this? Perhaps you know, but I don't know. And even if what you're saying is true, I wouldn't waste my time. Power hungry people always think they know better than you and wouldn't listen anyway so why waste breath or time?

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#6    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,276 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

I would say "You're welcome sir, and I will gladly take a bullet for you because your wealth and power make it obvious that you are better and more important than me" :tu:

#7    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,301 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

In my country we're run by elected "power-mongers". And, to the ones I highly disapprove of I say, "I'm not going to vote for you".

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#8    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostLilly, on 20 March 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

In my country we're run by elected "power-mongers". And, to the ones I highly disapprove of I say, "I'm not going to vote for you".

I highly suspect that even in your country, the invisables run the show.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,121 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 March 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

I'd tell them to get drunk and crawl in the window of somebody's home at two in the morning.
Haha, ditto, but I would be at the top of the stairs, lights on, and NO, I would not evaluate sh(t!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#10    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

In my country we're run by elected "power-mongers"..

I strongly suspect that the only way to become elected is to be in bed with the "invisible" power-mongers.

. And, to the ones I highly disapprove of I say, "I'm not going to vote for you".

So then you vote for the other candidate(s) also in-bed with the "invisibles"

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#11    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,138 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

I would ask them, "if you really exist, if you really have so much power, if you really are secret and if you really are ruthless, how come people are allowed to start topics like this on an internet forum with no fear of repercussions?"

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#12    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 20 March 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

I would ask them, "if you really exist, if you really have so much power, if you really are secret and if you really are ruthless, how come people are allowed to start topics like this on an internet forum with no fear of repercussions?"

Hypothetically speaking, I imagine they would answer: "Well,  I can stop this part of the forum by putting hypothetical moderators on it and having them hypothetically opposing the premise that we exist." (I wrote hypothetical, and it means, hypothetical!)

To that, I would answer: "Well done."

Edited by regeneratia, 20 March 2013 - 07:55 PM.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#13    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

It is interesting that the basic premise of this thread is of interest to ... those who would not have this question posed publicly nor to have the public respond to the question. It says alot about the importance of this very question.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#14    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 20 March 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

We know all of this? Perhaps you know, but I don't know. And even if what you're saying is true, I wouldn't waste my time. Power hungry people always think they know better than you and wouldn't listen anyway so why waste breath or time?

Good point.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#15    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,138 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 20 March 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Hypothetically speaking, I imagine they would answer: "Well,  I can stop this part of the forum by putting hypothetical moderators on it and having them hypothetically opposing the premise that we exist." (I wrote hypothetical, and it means, hypothetical!)

To that, I would answer: "Well done."

Hypothetically that is totally illogical and nonsensical drivel.

This hypothetical all powerful New World Order are so limited in there power that the best they can (hypothetically of course) manage is to post an opposing view? No black helicopter s coming in the night to make those that highlight their activities disappear? No removal of the offending posts from the website?

This hypothetical, scary, all powerful New World Order seems to be not very scary or powerful to me.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

Also tagged with new world order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users