Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New trial:Sirhan for the RFK assassination

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 08 December 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

Yeah, maybe every murderer on earth was a victim of the "professional mind messers".
Some of them only need an extremely light tweak

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#17    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

IMO,  i have no doubt that RFK  ,and JFK junior,  were  eliminated  , by subterfuge, to prevent either of them from becoming president.   I think John Lennon was taken out , by subterfuge,  because of his extremely powerful anti war influence .   Others may think or believe whatever they wish.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#18    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:13 PM

Does anyone knows why Ruby killed Oswald?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#19    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

He said that was because he wanted to be the hero who killed the assassin..

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#20    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:46 AM

I think that JFK, RFK, Lennon and JFK Jr are all extremely suspicious murders/deaths. JFK is my favourite one and the one with the most interesting and IMO best evidence for a cover up. Followed in order by RFK and JFK Jr... not so sure about Lennon.

EDIT Actually I would like to add MLK to the list as well.

Edited by Spectre1979, 16 December 2011 - 12:47 AM.

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#21    jaguarsky

jaguarsky

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

I doubt very seriously if Sirhan will get a new trial. I think that before that happens someone else will end up dead. I am not saying that there was an actual conspiracy involved in RFK's death, but there were a lot of really sticky webs being spun politically and I don't think anyone still alive that was involved in those webs of deceit would like that information coming out during their lifetime.

As an addendum to this piece, I have read that Bush Sr. said during the Warren commission investigation that he DID NOT remember where he was at the time JFK was killed. I think that would make him the one of only two or three people in the US who could say that. They would be Bush, Nixon, and Jenny the crazy bag lady that used to live on my block in N.Chigago.

Talk among yourselves.

#22    BVH

BVH

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

Response to:  Muenzenhamster
As to Sirhan Sirhan or Lee Harvey Oswald actually being  "individuals that wanted to be known for "something" - I don't think so. If an individual had sufficient capacity to get a weapon into his workplace and find an opportunity to use it to assassinate a public figure surrounded by mulitple individuals and be a good enough marksman to kill 'only' the person he was planning on assassinating - why would that person, if he only 'wanted to be known for something', then either deny that he'd committed the crime; or say "oops - I forget if I did it or not".

As for Oswald's guilt as the lone assassin, it appears that subsequent to the findings of the Church and House committees, many of the former supporters of the Warren Commission findings, actually went public with the fact that they were initially in great doubt about the veracity of the Warren Commission proceedings and - conclusions.

#23    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:09 AM

@ Melo. Ruby was connected to Nixon, and we all know Nixon lost to Kennedy. Also, Prescott Bush was a close friend to Nixon, and hated JFK - not only for winning but for firing a few CIA agents whom were also close friends of P. Bush. If anyone (besides myself) finds it difficult to believe that Lee Oswald (tried) to defect to the Soviet Union, during a time when they were are worst enemies. Was allowed to walk back onto American soil, was not detained nor interrogated/questioned by the FBI/CIA and not under surveillance must be crazy. Oswald (it is documented) was working for the FBI, Hoover allowed him to "defect" in an attempt to plant one of their own. The CIA were still peeved at JFK for the failed 'bay of pigs'.

Now, Ruby - who Nixon claimed never met, is seen with Ruby in a 1950's photo when Nixon was first running for president. Now, why would Nixon deny ever meeting Ruby? Also, George H.W. Bush was in fact, in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated. Bush actually called the FBI that day, and informed the FBI that he 'heard' a rumor about an assin plot against JFK but later denied being in Dallas.

In other interesting news, John Hinlky Jr. was the son of neighbor and good friend of Prescott Bush. Was this failed assassination attempt a plot to remove Regan and get G.H.W. Bush into the presidency?

IMO - they are all link to Prescott Bush so if you want to know who was behind it all, the Bush family is looking awfully guilty.

#24    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

View PostMelo, on 11 December 2011 - 02:13 PM, said:

Does anyone knows why Ruby killed Oswald?

I left this part out by accident.............Ruby killed Oswald to silence him, (of course) - Ruby's family must have gained something from it through either Nixon or Prescott Bush because he died in prison just a few years after Oswald's murder.

On a website dedicated to JFK's assassination there is a previously unpublished letter from J. Hoover (on the very day of JFK's murder) where Hoover states, Oswald is the lone gunman. Now, this conclusion is made only hours after Oswald's capture. No trial, no evidence, no jury conviction. Why would the head of the FBI be so quick to pin this crime on Oswald?

One has to question who was putting the pressure on Hoover. Who was powerful enough to make Hoover say such a thing and who would benefit from removing JFK?

Who had motive and when you put in additional information of whom is connected with whom you get a very clear answer.

Prescott Bush wanted Nixon to win the 1960 election, Prescott Bush (through his Nixon connection) got his son, George H.W. Bush, a job as head of the CIA under Nixon's administration. The man that tried to assassinate Ronald Regan, was the son of Prescott Bush's neighbor whom was very close friends with the Bush family.

I dunno, it couldn't have had anything to do with Prescott Bush could it? And if you haven't read already - Prescott Bush was implemented in an attempt to overthrow F.D.R. during WWII and was also caught, loaning money to the Nazi party pre- WWII through the bank he was in charge of.

The Bush family comes off as being very, very crooked if you ask me.

The American dream................never got a proper burial.

#25    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:30 AM

Got to love ct's. Not. :rolleyes:

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#26    tribalactivity

tribalactivity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:33 AM

Ruby failed to clean the mess up earlier, Oswald knew something was fishy, Who says Oswald was trying hide in the cinema from police? He maybe felt he was being set up and would be taken out by his own faction.

#27    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

An interesting story.

If any government official, including any member of the judiciary, has anything to do with this, the status quo regarding Sirhan will be maintained.

That Jack Ruby was known by so many, including the presumed assassin of MLK, is the most interesting part of the story.

#28    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

I saw a tv show about the RFK shooting.the whole crime scene was not closed off right away and other stuff too many bullet holes crazy stuff.

#29    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

i hope he makes it to trial and it is proven beyond a shadow that he's Innocent.    That might make some people think.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#30    bendigger0

bendigger0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

Sirhan Sirhan... what really happened?  When Noguchi (L.A. coroner) testified that the bullet entering RFK's head couldn't have been more than an "inch or two" away... the formerly highly accolade(d) forensic scientist was smeared by the Press.  Security gaurd Eugene Caesar(positioned to the immediate right/rear of RFK) admits to having drawn his pistol.  Anybody believe Sirhan shot RFK in the back of the head?  What's UP with our government?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users