Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Disappearing objects in the house

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31    aldev28

aldev28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

View PostWhite Crane Feather, on 31 December 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

Oh yes. You should see how I trumpt around the house in a nasty mood when this happens to me. Sometimes it's big things like a back back. Do not get in my way if my keys are missing for the third time in a week I bite. I have found that the best therapy is to sing the object to the tune of " the lion sleeps tonight". Wallet . Wallet wawa wallet wallet. ;)
Just the fact that your keys have gone missing three times in one week obviously means they haven't disappeared but rather, you misplaced them.  And I assume you misplaced your backpack and then found it?...it wasn't taken by someone or something never to be found again.  I appreciate your attempt at humor, however, it has nothing to do with this forum which deals with a true, valid phenomenon.  God bless.

#32    aldev28

aldev28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

View PostLady Unicorn, on 11 August 2011 - 07:54 PM, said:

Hi Everyone,

I have experienced missing objects in my home, as well as other places where I lived. Objects have been disappearing in my home for the last 14 years. Some of the objects reappear at different places the apartment.

The first thing that I noticed on the second day of where I moved into my Toronto apartment in 1998, I noticed my cup where I put my toothbrush disappeared. I asked 1 of my 2 roommates if he took it, and he said "No." Then in about few days later it reappeared. Then my perfume disappeared, and then reappeared again. My pepper shaker in the kitchen disappeared, then reappeared.

Then later in the years, my bank card disappeared, my video tapes, jewellery box (but not the contents of the box), my books, my portfolio that I handed in for university admission, my quaters for laundry, my rain jacket, my boots, and now recently that was missing in June 2011 is one of my photo albums in apartment which I moved in in 2007.

The strange thing is that I once cleaned up my room to make sure I know where everything is in place. I left my wallet to make sure I won't lose it because my bank card was missing about 4 times. So I left it at home in front of my bed, and then when I came home late at night, I noticed it wasn't there. Then I said to myself that it will come back one day. I went to sleep and dreamt of a man, who looked like a spirit - a transluscent body - returned my wallet in front of my bed. I woke up the next morning and looked in front of my bed, and it was there. So I believe some bad spirit is doing this to me.

When my grandmother passed away, I found a silver ribbon pinned to my black suit jacket in my closet.

I'm upset that my photo album disappeared. I'm really sad about that.

Well, that is my take on it.

Keyhearts.
Now I feel more validated.  My bank card disappeared last week as well but I chalked that up to the ATM ate it, though the bank couldn't tell me if it did or not and just replaced it.  Still waiting for my new card.  This just has to be some kind of lesson-teaching.  I simply refuse to share my house with a nasty spirit...by the grace of God.

#33    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,840 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

Ya  , probably the cat.  If it's not   something  else  .. it's always the cat.    You'll find your slipper, in the last place you look for it,  so,   just look there first.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#34    aldev28

aldev28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:09 AM

View Postlightly, on 01 January 2014 - 02:16 AM, said:

Ya  , probably the cat.  If it's not   something  else  .. it's always the cat. You'll find your slipper, in the last place you look for it,  so,   just look there first.
Ha ha.  I love the non-believers.  Don't have a cat.  Have two dogs though.  Oh, so two eight year old dogs must have put their heads together and somehow arranged to eliminate the items from my possession?  Have looked in the "last place" for each item multiple times.  Sorry, but how can you say "it's not something else" if this particular phenomenon hasn't happened to you?  You'd be singing a different tune, believe me.  I'm learning it's part of entity attachment and a Shamanic clearing session together with soul retrieval is the way to end it.  I intend to take these measures asap.  Happy New Year & God bless!

#35    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,097 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

View Postaldev28, on 01 January 2014 - 12:49 AM, said:

Just the fact that your keys have gone missing three times in one week obviously means they haven't disappeared but rather, you misplaced them.  And I assume you misplaced your backpack and then found it?...it wasn't taken by someone or something never to be found again.  I appreciate your attempt at humor, however, it has nothing to do with this forum which deals with a true, valid phenomenon.  God bless.
Well no. It's not an attempt. It's the truth. Weather one finds it humorous or not is up to them. It's very frustrating so I make it humerus maybe to releve some of my own stress. Don't worry plenty of the things that have gone missing have never turned up. In some ways my house is a black hole.  But I'm what is known as a fringe person ;) everything happens to me. :) :) :)

Edited by White Crane Feather, 01 January 2014 - 04:11 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#36    aldev28

aldev28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

View PostWhite Crane Feather, on 01 January 2014 - 04:10 AM, said:

Well no. It's not an attempt. It's the truth. Weather one finds it humorous or not is up to them. It's very frustrating so I make it humerus maybe to releve some of my own stress. Don't worry plenty of the things that have gone missing have never turned up. In some ways my house is a black hole.  But I'm what is known as a fringe person ;) everything happens to me. :) :) :)
White Crane, You seem like a truly lovely human being and I'm sorry if I got the impression that you were mocking me or something.  I can see now that you weren't and you are suffering too.  I'm not sure if this helps or not but I found an interesting website that talks about clearing spirit attachment and following up with soul retrieval work.  This person is a Shaman and if it makes you feel better (it did me), he said something like 90% of the world's population is attached to entities (of all kinds) at some point in their lives and maybe several times due to trauma, addiction, etc.  I'll post the website tomorrow.  Going to bed now (11:20PM here) or at least to watch the ball drop w/my husband.  Take care for now.  You are beautiful.  Happy New Year & may God bless and keep you :clap:

#37    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,097 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:03 AM

View Postaldev28, on 01 January 2014 - 04:23 AM, said:

White Crane, You seem like a truly lovely human being and I'm sorry if I got the impression that you were mocking me or something.  I can see now that you weren't and you are suffering too.  I'm not sure if this helps or not but I found an interesting website that talks about clearing spirit attachment and following up with soul retrieval work.  This person is a Shaman and if it makes you feel better (it did me), he said something like 90% of the world's population is attached to entities (of all kinds) at some point in their lives and maybe several times due to trauma, addiction, etc.  I'll post the website tomorrow.  Going to bed now (11:20PM here) or at least to watch the ball drop w/my husband.  Take care for now.  You are beautiful.  Happy New Year & may God bless and keep you :clap:
Have a good nights sleep :D

Edited by White Crane Feather, 01 January 2014 - 05:04 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#38    aldev28

aldev28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

After much research over the last couple of days, I found something relevant to perhaps eliminate this very annoying (as well as creepy) phenonmenon.  I found two websites: entityattachment.com and spiritualcleansing.org which are owned by the same person(s) or so it appears.

They have a MP3 download for $35 which isn't bad considering all the info it explains to rid oneself of bad ghosts or entities.  You can also purchase a CD for $45 if you don't want to download.

Just so you know, I have no vested interest in these sites and just found them for myself surfing the net.

I intend to start here b/c no matter what the problem is you have to start somewhere and hopefully, this will begin to improve the situation while alleviating the anxiety, depression and stress it causes when you're under frequent psychic attacks...such as stealing your possessions as well as creating insomnia which I now experience almost nightly.

If this helps one person, then I'm glad I posted this.  We're all here to help and support each other, are we not?  So having said that, please try to refrain from making  comments like "You're crazy; they're no such things as entities", that site's just trying to make money, etc.  Everyone has to make a living and if what their selling eliminates whatever's causing my situation, I'm more than willing to spend the money.

And I don't understand anyway how, if you don't believe in these unexplained mysteries, why are you viewing this sight in the first place?  There must be another site like, "I don't believe in ghosts.com" or something like that, LoL! :tu:  I'll be back after I go through this process and report my findings.

Happy New Year :clap:

#39    aldev28

aldev28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

View PostJGirl, on 10 August 2011 - 04:53 AM, said:

LOL! too true
Got nothing to do with age.  At least not in my house! :w00t:

#40    aldev28

aldev28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

View PostAgate, on 19 June 2011 - 02:49 PM, said:

Has anyone experienced an object disappearing from the house? This is going to sound ridiculous but I left my slippers in the middle of my room and one hour later one had disppeared.  I have hunted high and low through the whole house and of course all but obvious places like under the bed but it just seems to have vanished into thin air.  I know there is a phenomena when objects disappear and turn up again in a completely different place but a whole week has gone by and I have not found it. Any logical explanations?

View PostSakari, on 19 June 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

It gets more frequent the older you get, trust me...
Probably b/c the older you get, the more entities you have attached to you!

#41    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,840 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:49 AM

View Postaldev28, on 01 January 2014 - 04:09 AM, said:

Ha ha.  I love the non-believers.  Don't have a cat.  Have two dogs though.  Oh, so two eight year old dogs must have put their heads together and somehow arranged to eliminate the items from my possession?  Have looked in the "last place" for each item multiple times. Sorry, but how can you say "it's not something else" if this particular phenomenon hasn't happened to you?  You'd be singing a different tune, believe me.  I'm learning it's part of entity attachment and a Shamanic clearing session together with soul retrieval is the way to end it.  I intend to take these measures asap.  Happy New Year & God bless!

I said     " if it's not  something else "    and..  I'm open minded on beliefs.    Sorry,  i didn't mean to belittle your situation.  Someone else mentioned Cats.. i got confused.     Hope it works out good for you.    Happy New Year !*

Posted Imagelightly, on 31 December 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Ya  , probably the cat. If it's not   something  else  .. it's always the cat. You'll find your slipper, in the last place you look for it,  so,   just look there first.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#42    aldev28

aldev28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

View Postlightly, on 02 January 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

I said " if it's not  something else " and..  I'm open minded on beliefs. Sorry,  i didn't mean to belittle your situation.  Someone else mentioned Cats.. i got confused. Hope it works out good for you. Happy New Year !*

Posted Imagelightly, on 31 December 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Ya  , probably the cat. If it's not   something  else  .. it's always the cat. You'll find your slipper, in the last place you look for it,  so,   just look there first.

lightly, my bad.  I misinterpreted what you meant.  Damn situation has me on such edge.  It's scary & frustrating at the same time.  Obviously, I'm at my wits end.  But hope is on the way.  I have a new post which explains my next move.  I'm hopeful about things.  I actually found something today that I was looking for for a long time.  That wasn't part of the mystery objects but it gives me hope that I'm on the right track since the universe must have intervened on my behalf this time.  Please accept my apologies.  May you have a joyful and abundant new year!  God bless, always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users