Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Street Psychic - Peter Serraino

louie

has anyone heard of this guy, he has made some predictions for this and next month id like to see if they happen.

Street Psychic - Peter Serraino

- Reply by quick capture - Reply by uploading content

Has anyone heard of Peter Serraino? He's a psychic who has predicted many major events since the 80's. Yeah I'm skeptical too. But throughout his life, Peter has made world predictions during public events which have come into fruition. Below are a few notable predictions over the past decades.

Date Predicted Prediction and Event

February, 1987 - Peter predicted the dissolution of More.. the USSR. On February 7, 1990 the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union agreed to give up its monopoly of power.

February, 1987 - Peter predicted the fall of the Berlin Wall and the unification of East and West Germany. The start of the fall began on August 23, 1989 with Communist Hungary removing its border restrictions with Austria. The wall finally came down on June 13, 1990.

October, 1983 - In 1983 when the Dow Jones Industrial Average topped out at 1276.02, Peter predicted that at the turn of the century, it would be over 10,000. Most everyone could not imagine at the time it could go so high. In the year 2000 it peaked at 11497.10. That's a gain of 10221.08.

August, 1990 - Around the time Iraq invaded Kuwait on August 2, 1990, Peter predicted that The US, along with multiple other countries, would go to war with Iraq. On January 16, 1991 the intervention of coalition forces started what we know as Operation Desert Storm.

October, 2000 - One month before President George W. Bush was elected, Peter predicted a second war with Iraq. On March 20, 2003 The US led an invasion of Iraq known as Operation Iraqi Freedom (aka, The Second Gulf War).

January, 2001 - Eight months prior, Peter predicted that there would be a major event taking place in NYC that would totally change America's way of life. This fateful event is now known as the attacks on the WTC on September 11, 2001.

November, 2004 - Peter predicted a devastating tsunami in South East Asia within the coming months which would be much bigger than in recorded history and thousands would lose their lives. On December 26, 2004, There was an earthquake in the Indian Ocean with a magnitude of 9.3 which triggered a series of lethal tsunami that killed approximately 300,000 people. It was the deadliest tsunami in recorded history.

October, 2006 - Peter predicted that during the summer of 2007, there will be major archaeological discoveries in Egypt finding lost cities and missing pharoahes. July 24, 2007 - Scientists have discovered hidden underwater traces of a city that existed at Alexandria at least seven centuries before Alexander the Great arrived. June 27, 2007 - Ancient Egypt's most powerful female pharaoh, Queen Hatshepsut was identified. A monumental builder, she wielded more power than two other famous ancient Egyptian women, Cleopatra and Nefertiti.

December, 2007 - Peter predicted that there will be an earthquake in the midwest region of The United States. This will be the start of a great number of earthquakes worldwide. On Sunday, December 23, 2007, there was an earthquake in Irondequoit, NY, which is on Lake Ontario, North of Rochester. It was a magnitude of 3.6 and 11.2 miles deep. On Friday, April 18, 2008, there was an earthquake of the magnitude 5.2 and depth of 7.2 miles deep, in West Salem, IL according to USGS.

February, 2008 - Peter predicted that a severe shortage of veterinary doctors will result in a critical threat to our food supplies. According to All Headline News (Feb. 29, 2008), "The DA has 1,200 veterinarian positions, but only 900 are filled." "By 2016, the U.S. will require 22,000 vets, making the profession one of the fastest-growing careers." Agriculture Secretary Ed Schafer admitted, "This event raises a concern about the safety of our food processing system and the fact that we can provide a reason for them to keep our markets closed for U.S. products in the trade agreements."

May, 2008 - Peter predicted that a contamination threats will result in closures of major waterways in the U.S. May 6, 2008, MTBE (Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether, a gasoline additive) water contamination suit results in historic settlement by many of America's oil companies. Part of the settlement requires oil companies to pay substantial settlement and treat wells for MTBE over the next 30 years. Peter also predicts more contamination to be revealed. - baronandbudd.com

Future Predictions

Listed are a few of Peter's predictions for world events to come. Exact dates are not how angels and spirits usually reveal events to us, but Peter has been able to more accurately pinpoint time frames by using visual and sensual time images. To learn this pinpointing technique for your own life, you can attend his class at The Learning Light Foundation.

Time of Event Prediction

May, 2008 - There will be the start of a financial upswing in the US economy.

August, 2008 - Contamination threats will result in closures of major waterways in the U.S.

August, 2008 - A tsunami will hit the East Coast of The United States.

November, 2008 - Cuba will be open to tourism and trade.

November, 2008 - State rights will be brought to the forefront as a political and election issue.

November, 2008 - There will be major archaeological discoveries in Ethiopia including lost texts relating to the Bible and an unusual reference to what we would call today extra terrestrials.

November, 2008 - The President of Mexico will be assassinated.

December, 2008 - By December 2008, the advent of bio-mechanics will be viable and a good investment in companies involved with this industry.

December, 2008 - Before the end of December 2008 will bring the start of a revolution in China.

December, 2008 - A new planet will be discovered. It will be Earthlike and will be in the outer part of our Solar System. It will have an odd eliptical rotation, two moons and will be generating light and heat.

December, 2008 - A new energy technology will be revealed. It will be relating to plasma.

December, 2010 - There will be a new discovery of oil within The United States and it's territories.

December, 2010 - Proof of a second gunman in the shooting of President John F. Kennedy will become known. He will be revealed as a hired European assassin.

December, 2010 - A major medical breakthrough involving a protein which promotes rapid healing will be revealed for diseases and illnesses such as Cancer, AIDS, Influenza and the Common Cold.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Razer0

• eight bits

• puridalan

• louie

I would be interested to know how many of his predictions DON'T come true. If he's making 20 a day for years and years, he's probably going to get lucky now and then.

That whole bit about the Earthlike planet on the fringes of our own solar system is a little too much.

Edited by Moonie2012

I would be interested to know how many of his predictions DON'T come true. If he's making 20 a day for years and years, he's probably going to get lucky now and then.

That whole bit about the Earthlike planet on the fringes of our own solar system is a little too much.

Even if he made so many predictions, the predictions are really quite big and very accruate. Besides, if he had done so many wrong predictions, someone is bound to catch up.

But then, all his predictions are a bit on the not so nice side would not like him to read me.

Edited by AGoodWriter

Taken from a website where someone had an interview with Peter:

T: What do you think about the upcoming presidential elections? The other day some psychics came to my spiritual circle, and we asked Heaven and received three answers; one that the next president would be Bush, one that it would be Gore and the third answer was -- none of them, because something will happen. What's your take on this?

P: I feel very strongly about Gore, but I also feel that something is going to happen at the eleventh hour that may change the entire playing field. But I don't know exactly what it is. Someone may be assassinated, or someone may die during the process of elections. It may be not Gore, or Bush or maybe one of their vice presidents. But I do feel that one day we will wind up with a black president. And for some reason, Colin Powell always comes to mind, even if he said that he would never run to become president. But I feel that there is a very good chance that he will be president one day, or in a long enough run -- someone in that category or caliber. And that it will be very, very important. …

Peter continued to predict, letting his mind travel freely all over the world -- Mexico -- the release of an old bacteria in the process of rediscovery of ancient cities and reopening ancient tombs and pyramids; The Pacific Ocean -- the discovery of new gold deposits in its waters; Russia -- one more revolution before it starts toward the recovery; Latin-America -- new medical discoveries in field of microbiology; The United States -- the growth of the influence of corporations and the turn from taking care of the world to taking care of its own; France -- a lawful descendant of the French monarchy will surface and a true monarchy will be re-established here and there to give people back cohesiveness.

Edited by Razer0

Taken from a website where someone had an interview with Peter:

well he wasent far off on that prediction.

well he has made predictions for this and next month at the end of the article i peovided, lets see what comes out of them.

I would be interested to know how many of his predictions DON'T come true.

Umm.. It is 2008, right? This year so far, he's 0 for 3

August, 2008 - Contamination threats will result in closures of major waterways in the U.S.

August, 2008 - A tsunami will hit the East Coast of The United States.

We had the election the other day, so

November, 2008 - State rights will be brought to the forefront as a political and election issue.

is a washout, too. Zip-four.

To learn this pinpointing technique for your own life, you can attend his class at The Learning Light Foundation.

The hamsters have come up with a prediction of our own:

November 2008 - The price for pinpointing classes at The Learning Light Foundation falls drastically.

Ive read on his site that he is 82% accurate

*edit* Not his own judgement I dont think, but from researchers information

Edited by Razer0

First his predictions are flawed in two major ways

Don't you see most of them focus on historical events, and he obviously knows how to tract them. Secondly, he keeps it vague enough to be answered, I mean obviously a war might break out if it's been going on for x amount of years. With all of those not one of them 'just happened' they all build up progressively over time, so that is easy to see.

Secondly, some are pretty good, but seriously like the plasma...he just reads a lot and knows somethings, because people have already been working on that. The public is just awed because they don't keep up with their own dam history...pretty simple

O and as for his reply of saying in

Dec 2010 their will be a founded new oil supply in the US

That isn't a prediction lol that has already happened -.- I mean seriously does he think all of us live in some dam cave, some of us are edumacated some what hahaha

O and as for his reply of saying in

Dec 2010 their will be a founded new oil supply in the US

That isn't a prediction lol that has already happened -.- I mean seriously does he think all of us live in some dam cave, some of us are edumacated some what hahaha

Ok if its so easy an you are so well informend, why dont you make some predictions.

lol I predicted already in one of the forums that obama would get elected

I also predicted that obama would have a second assassination attempt at the end of a certain month

I predicted that in 2012 and 2020 our economy will suffer and hit major depression

Em there are already a lot of other 'predictions' I made out on the forums...go search if you like, have fun with it

I didnt' say was a piece of cake, merely it's like 'magic' only if y ou want to believe it

that part that I quoted, saying he would predict a black president... that was in 2000

now SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY...

January, 2001 - Eight months prior, Peter predicted that there would be a major event taking place in NYC that would totally change America's way of life. This fateful event is now known as the attacks on the WTC on September 11, 2001

How, puridalan, do you predict something like this before it happens?

January, 2001 - Eight months prior, Peter predicted that there would be a major event taking place in NYC that would totally change America's way of life. This fateful event is now known as the attacks on the WTC on September 11, 2001

Bullticky.

If what the claimant saw was the WTC event, then he could have described it competently. He might also have noted that the NYC event happened in concert with other events that also occurred in Washington, DC and in a Pennsylvania field. He might have mentioned aviation, fire, building collapse, ... anything specific at all.

Did he even predict that it would happen in 2001? No matter.

Major events take place in New York City every day. Over the course of a year, any year, at least one might arguably 'totally change America's way of life.' (Totally? The Constitution stands; the republic endures.)

I nominate the stock market collapse for the 2008 New York City AmWOL changer. It isn't the only candidate for that distinction, just an obvious one in retrospect.

Put me down for predicting that something happens in New York City in 2009. Dibs on 2010, too.

Bullticky.

If what the claimant saw was the WTC event, then he could have described it competently. He might also have noted that the NYC event happened in concert with other events that also occurred in Washington, DC and in a Pennsylvania field. He might have mentioned aviation, fire, building collapse, ... anything specific at all.

It seems you know the run down on predicting events that will occur in the future? If you were right, however, he would most likely have described it 'competently' or as I would put it - completely, with fires and all. That it seems is not the case which probably ties in with your thinking of how prediction works

Major events take place in New York City every day. Over the course of a year, any year, at least one might arguably 'totally change America's way of life.' (Totally? The Constitution stands; the republic endures.)

The US went to war with IRAQ with this whole 'war on terror' BS getting everyone to live with that extra bit of fear, even if its a little, thinking they will get bombed in their homes or at work. Personally I think to suddenly live a life in fear can be considered a 'total' change

Put me down for predicting that something happens in New York City in 2009. Dibs on 2010, too.

Come oooon, that is just pure randomness to try get a point across. His method wasnt random - it was spot on

Edited by Razer0

he would most likely have described it 'competently' or as I would put it - completely, with fires and all.

How nice that he would have, but he didn't. To predict is to say in advance. What he said in advance was falling-off-a-log assured.

Let us not quibble over competence versus completeness. Let's use his word.

He offers the word "pinpoint" in his sales literature, and applies the term to his predictions. He claims he provides that quality and that he can teach others how to do likewise.

By his own standards, this prediction falls short.

As to other matters arising:

Yes, the war in Iraq is regrettable. Unfortunately, that wasn't mentioned in this prediction, either. And if it were? The United States has been killing people in out-of-the-way places since the 1840's.

The United States will be fighting a foreign war in 2010. You heard it here first. Just for you, I'll throw in "It will have something to do with natural resources, terrorism, or both." No extra charge.

As to my NYC prediction, there is nothing "random" about it. It is his prediction, with the year 2009 inserted in place of his 2001, and his pointlessly broad "totally change the American way of life" omitted. Swap in "really, really important" if its absence bothers you.

It won't change the post hoc "accuracy" of my prediction. What I said will happen. I know it as surely as he knew it in 2001, and for the same reasons.

Oh, yeah. I foresee a great deal more detail about it. For example, I know whether the 2009 change in AmWOL will be for good or for ill.

But just as he didn't in 2001, not according to your quote, anyway, I'm not going to say more. For the same reasons.

Edited by eight bits

Umm.. It is 2008, right? This year so far, he's 0 for 3

I think I will say that I am glad for that. It would be a very bad thing if all his predictions came true. They never fortell good things.

that part that I quoted, saying he would predict a black president... that was in 2000

now SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY...

How, puridalan, do you predict something like this before it happens?

I am sorry if you want to be dazzled like the rest of society, but 2000 is plenty of time to make that prediction. Hello, to be a president or considered you have to start young,...did you think all this campaigning happened over night?? Come on, this is his whole entire life, and there are only select canidates and crazy people haha in this world that are willing to be president. Do you honestly think that someone just decides hey I want to be president and within a year are elected president. Uh uh NO! People who want to be leaders waste (or not waste) use their whole life to this particular subject. Eight years to say that their might be a black president isn't a shocker, that's because again he knows his politics. He knows the interest of certain people, which is obviously important to create readings. It is not his fault if other people are too blind to connect these pieces together and not everyone spends their life devoted to newspapers and lawyers connections and politicans so they don't know the whole scope.

It's like people who know everything about celebs, it's only reasonable that they have the power to make predictions. Through long observations of each individuals human behaviors, because humans like to repeat themselves or go for what they want. I just honestly no sarcasm cannot understand how you think this is so amazing?

You find it amazing because you want it to be and because it concerns you and it seems larger

But what about my prediction that I made in a reading that specifically stated that a light bulb in thier house was flickering and would go out. And not a day later it did...but you want to know why no one finds that so amazing. Because it doesn't encompass the whole of societies fate. One light bulb won't kill a nation. When something is a threat, it seems more of the power to believe in it

Something for you to think on

I wonder how he missed the whole financial crisis, which is affecting the entire world now.

I wonder how he missed the whole financial crisis, which is affecting the entire world now.

Upswing means improvement. The economy, of both the United States and of much of the rest of the world, has swung radically downwards since May. Ooops. Bigtime.

As to the black presidential prediction, I endorse puridalan's discussion, and add the following. In the 1990's, Colin Powell was widely discussed as a successor to Bill Clinton. Powell did not discourage this talk. There was palpable disappointment when finally he declined to enter the 2000 race. Of course, he went on to become the first black Secretary of State in 2001.

The once unprecedented idea of a black president, then, had been fully vetted by the American public by the year 2000. A specific, strong, and breathtakingly credible black potential candidate was in the press at the time.

So, as is usual in the prophecy industry, the specific was sidestepped for a vastly broader target cross-section. Had anyone predicted "Colin Powell will be the President of the United States in 2001" the almost universal reaction would have been "A good choice, and very likely."

Some people did predict that, and that was the general reaction.

But saying that exposes the prophet to the vagaries of the purely personal decision made by a specific person at a specific time. What was said instead opened the field to about 1/8 of the American population, with time to spare.

There will soon be a woman president of the United States. I has proffasee powerz. Lulz.

Edited by eight bits

lulz indeed :D

Theres only so much that can be said between skeptics and believers before it becomes tiresome (well, for me it is) because, like the cycles of life, it will just go around and around without end.

Theres a difference between random thought-out guesses and spirits transferring info to an open mind. Take this for example:

You probably think.. Oh its a hoax. They met up beforehand and discussed what they were going to say to each other, as with all his other 'readings'. He couldnt possibly have known all of that without knowing her for 1minute of his life.

I think - he is sensitive to a the energies people naturally give off and he 'reads' ,so-to-speak, that which is best for them at the time because everyone's path changes at one time or another in their life, by their own will.

What does this have to do with predictions?

I think you think its a bunch of balls, I dont :)

Edited by Razer0

Well, Razer, you're new here. Stick around for a while, and you'll see that I regularly take at least as much guff from movement skeptics as I do from movement believers. Not just me, but plenty of others, too, manage to post without wearing gang colors.

I'm case-by-case.Prophet-for-pay is humankind's third oldest profession. Does Peter do anything new, anything mysterious, anything unexplained?

No, not in my opinion.

Where I differ from the hard skeptics is that I didn't know the answer to that question until after I read his work. And I did read what was posted. I call 'em as I see 'em, that's all.

This place runs on difference of opinion. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Peace.

These aren't so much predictions as they are educated guesses. Examining the state of the world certainly allows one to anticipate future events.