Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone seen this picture?

ShadowBoy86x

seriously? a still photo?

The Transformer flew in the 3 movies. Should we beleive they're real?

This is the womans story

"On August 19 of this year (2012) my husband and I were driving towards a very beautiful beach called Balos beach, Gramvousa in Crete where we were on a holiday break. We were driving on a long dirt road to get to the beach and because of all the holes and humps in the road we're driving really slow. At some point during this half hour drive a hurt of goats were on the road, sort of walking with us so I started taking pictures of the situation. I took some shots leaning out of my opened window and shot the pictures with my reflection in the mirror, the goats walking with us and the spectacular view. At some point I got out of the car and took some more shots.

One and a half hour later, when we finally arrived on the beach after a long climb down hill it was very, very windy, almost stormy so we decided to hide in one of the beach-cafeteria's and we scrolled through the shots on our camera to see what I photographed. This is when we first noticed there was something in the sky on just one of the shots I took. We zoomed in on our camera screen and could not believe what we saw, such a strange shape. We immediately started discussing possibilities to define what it could be, but had no idea.

We didn't notice anything was in the sky when I took the shot. We didn't experience anything strange. It was a warm, sunny day, but there was a strong wind out of the Northeast. There was no sound."

-----------------------------

If its fake, mr ass, please explained how, and/or vice versa for anyone else

Edited by JeffRobinson
  • Like 2

This is the womans story

"On August 19 of this year (2012) my husband and I were driving towards a very beautiful beach called Balos beach, Gramvousa in Crete where we were on a holiday break. We were driving on a long dirt road to get to the beach and because of all the holes and humps in the road we're driving really slow. At some point during this half hour drive a hurt of goats were on the road, sort of walking with us so I started taking pictures of the situation. I took some shots leaning out of my opened window and shot the pictures with my reflection in the mirror, the goats walking with us and the spectacular view. At some point I got out of the car and took some more shots.

One and a half hour later, when we finally arrived on the beach after a long climb down hill it was very, very windy, almost stormy so we decided to hide in one of the beach-cafeteria's and we scrolled through the shots on our camera to see what I photographed. This is when we first noticed there was something in the sky on just one of the shots I took. We zoomed in on our camera screen and could not believe what we saw, such a strange shape. We immediately started discussing possibilities to define what it could be, but had no idea.

We didn't notice anything was in the sky when I took the shot. We didn't experience anything strange. It was a warm, sunny day, but there was a strong wind out of the Northeast. There was no sound."

-----------------------------

If its fake, mr ass, please explained how, and/or vice versa for anyone else

Its a good idea to add the source for your information ....

I have added one for anyone that wants to look into further ....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread886584/pg1

I will comment when I get a better chance to look at the information , lunch is calling ATM :w00t:

TiP .

The ring is on the correct hand... its a reflection not a flipped image. As for the object in the sky... I've seen worse fakes

Anyway, the guy who analyzed it said that it has not been faked, cropped, altered or enhanced in anyway, so unless someone can prove otherwise they are just full of hot air, as usual.

In the meantime I say, good job, nice UFO and the more the merrier.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 2

post-18246-0-87525100-1349147859_thumb.j

Looks like a silver balloon.

In the center you see a perfect sphere, and some stuff wrapped around it or flapping around it.

• Like 2

I am envious of everyone that has had experiences and seen something , its my own fault because i never leave the house to watch the skies or even just enjoy nature.

My friend love fishing, and of course he and his dad have a story too, about seeing a noiseless object in the sky, they at first thought it was huge and far away, but it was smaller and very close. it was reflective metal like oval, but it gave off its own light as it wasnt sunny that day. but it was gone by time they wanted a second look.

I would like some image experts to look further into this just to see if it has been altered, im gunna try and keep an eye out on this story

It's a good pic for sure.

It's definately a UFO...lol.

It could be and ETV.

It could also be a stainless steel mixing bowl, exactly as I have in my kitchen, which someone threw like a frisbee (upside down)....sorry it was the first thing came to mind when I zoomed in.

Personally, I hope it is an ETV.

It could be and ETV.

It could also be a stainless steel mixing bowl, exactly as I have in my kitchen, which someone threw like a frisbee (upside down)....sorry it was the first thing came to mind when I zoomed in.

:D

Admittedly, steel mixing bowl popped into my mind as well.

Cheers,

Badeskov

post-18246-0-87525100-1349147859_thumb.j

Looks like a silver balloon.

In the center you see a perfect sphere, and some stuff wrapped around it or flapping around it.

I see it, but thats just like saying "Doesnt that cloud look like a dog?" Maybe it is two objects in front of one another, or its a ufo. Thats whats so cool about this photo, its so clear, and i find it hard to see any tampering, but i aint no expert and i could easily not recognize it

• Like 1

Unfortunately, every single pic will have some expert dismiss it as fake. This has been the case since the earliest pic of ufo was taken. The only thing that can help skeptic believe in ufo is to see it personally. But it's a nice picture, though

• Like 2

Tipotep posted a link to the ATS site. The reconstructions overthere make it look like an upside-down bowl.

But I see a perfect silver sphere with something around it.

I think it's a floating balloon, and that's why no one noticed it before they saw the photo: it was moving too slow or not at all.

It could be and ETV.

Mixing bowl? now that would be disappointing, and would make me wanna vent on people who get off on making fake ****.

• Like 1

Very nice catch and it goes to show how they stay so subtly hidden while in plain sight considering she never saw it until after they reviewed the shot.

I see it, but thats just like saying "Doesnt that cloud look like a dog?" Maybe it is two objects in front of one another, or its a ufo. Thats whats so cool about this photo, its so clear, and i find it hard to see any tampering, but i aint no expert and i could easily not recognize it

You asked what we think it is, and that's what I think it is.

• Like 1

Tipotep posted a link to the ATS site. The reconstructions overthere make it look like an upside-down bowl.

But I see a perfect silver sphere with something around it.

I think it's a floating balloon, and that's why no one noticed it before they saw the photo: it was moving too slow or not at all.

Its a ufo behind a balloon! there! figured it out

• Like 2

I am envious of everyone that has had experiences and seen something , its my own fault because i never leave the house to watch the skies or even just enjoy nature.

My friend love fishing, and of course he and his dad have a story too, about seeing a noiseless object in the sky, they at first thought it was huge and far away, but it was smaller and very close. it was reflective metal like oval, but it gave off its own light as it wasnt sunny that day. but it was gone by time they wanted a second look.

I would like some image experts to look further into this just to see if it has been altered, im gunna try and keep an eye out on this story

For some people, they can watch the sky 10 hrs a day for the rest of their life and never see anything. For other, they just look up and see it( as in my case). It's just luck imo. Keep looking up, though. you'll never know when you'll see it. :tu:

Its a ufo behind a balloon! there! figured it out

You don't want to know what we think it is, you want us to say it's some alien spacecraft

Fine with me.