Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Ghost Hunters Mistaken For Burglars

Still Waters

Police in Gettysburg are investigating a complaint concerning a ghost hunt that went bust after a police officer mistakenly thought it was a burglary in progress.

The Gettysburg Times said Tuesday that the Thanksgiving night ghost tour ended with two tourists and their guide being detained at gunpoint.

http://pittsburgh.cb...n-for-burglars/

• Like 2

Well, At least the night was not uneventful for them. I'd call that a result really, At least they got a scare, Even if it was not quite the sort of scare they were hoping for!

And Child of Bast, Your profile pic both amuses and terrifies me in equal measures!

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

And Child of Bast, Your profile pic both amuses and terrifies me in equal measures!

You're the second person who has said that. :lol:

• Like 1

Guilty untill proven innocent will teach those Ghost Hunters to use night vision to see around instead of flashlights.

If thieves were only so creative ... ah, yes officer, it seems we were following this ghostly aura when the safe door suddenly busted open exposing this very large quantity of cash. And, yes, you can check with our tour company, Ghostbusters.

Well the group had permission to be there, but the Police were doing their job as well. I wonder if this has happened to other Ghost Hunter groups. The question needs to be asked, Did they have laughing on the EVP recording?