Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two Malaysian 777's = Russian Payback 101

Raptor Witness

It seems more than coincidence that two U.S. made Boeing 777's, belonging to Malaysian Air would crash in a row like this.

Rather than a conspiracy per se, my guess would be more along the lines of Russian payback for sanctions.

It's like having two wives fall down the stairs to their death, and expecting a jury to believe there's no motive to be found.

I don't care if the "separatists" pushed the button, I think Russia was calling the shots, in order to send a powerful message.

If you f _ _ k with our business, we are going to _____ you up.

Anyone who thinks that President Putin is a ***** cat that can be placed in his crate, while the real people board the plane, is not watching the ball.

My advice to President Obama is to send our troops back into Iraq to act as a counterweight in the region, ASAP.

This guy thinks he's Gog and Magog, which means we must play the opposite hand he expects U.S. to.

Call his bet ... because he's not bluffing, I can assure you.

• Like 1

To be fair....how wold knocking 'merican made planes owned and operated by another independent and sovereign nation be anything but good for 'merica?

Now they need to buy more of our planes = we win.

Now we have righteous indignation at an attack on innocents = we win.

• Like 3

To be fair....how wold knocking 'merican made planes owned and operated by another independent and sovereign nation be anything but good for 'merica?

Now they need to buy more of our planes = we win.

Now we have righteous indignation at an attack on innocents = we win.

Nobody cares about Malaysia. Few Americans even know where it is. It's the perfect helpless toy to play with.

Edited by Raptor Witness

And all of a sudden you're an enthusiast for American imperialism? Have you been possessed by the spirit of Dick Cheney?

• Like 6

What the hell would Rooty Tooty Pooty have had to do with MH370? Come on, try to use some sense. And Pooty decided to shoot down two Malaysian planes to get back at America simply because they were American built? Even by your usual standards, that makes even less sense than usual.

LOL, yeah right, I know your game - pitting the US against Russia.............. Ernst Stavro Blofeld!!!!! ~ the REAL 747400!!!!!!! You don't fool me........

• Like 5

Well, thats an absurd claim.

• Like 4

I will agree it sounds absurd.

BUT the only reason I think there could be a slight possibility IF we go with the conspiracy theory, is: out of the countries who have planes flying, Malaysia would be one of the last to attack, no matter who made the planes, so the threat to someone of importance would seem minimal. But on that theory, surely the threat should have been heightened after the last Malaysian catastrophe IF that is the case.

But its IS a conspiracy theory and so is the payback for sanctions theory.

I still go with the - they warned not to fly that way and would have blown anything out of the sky or anyone which did not listen. ...my only confusion is why did the plane go that way after the warnings?

• Like 1

The Malaysian flight manifest reported 23 Americans on board that plane. - source

Putin stated these words Wednesday night concerning the American sanctions: “I have already said they tend to have a boomerang effect, and without any doubt, in this case they are driving Russian-American relations to an impasse, causing very serious damage,” Mr. Putin said, according to a Kremlin transcript. “And I am convinced that this is harmful to the national long-term strategic interests of the American state, the American people.” -source

And let's not forget about Obama's last little sneaky executive order banning ALL Russian made AK-47's and other Kalashnikov Russian-made imports.

Coincidence? I think not.

Edited by BiffSplitkins

i think it is coincedence, putin says what anyone would say in his situation. i do not see how it connected to any of 2 malasian planes

• Like 1

i think it is coincedence, putin says what anyone would say in his situation. i do not see how it connected to any of 2 malasian planes

I just stated some facts. Those facts don't look too good under the circumstances. I am only referring to the one recent plane. I'm 99% sure that aliens had something to do with the other missing one. :whistle:

• Like 2

The Malaysian flight manifest reported 23 Americans on board that plane.

Putin stated these words Wednesday night concerning the American sanctions: “I have already said they tend to have a

boomerang effect, and without any doubt, in this case they are driving Russian-American relations to an impasse, causing

very serious damage,” Mr. Putin said, according to a Kremlin transcript. “And I am convinced that this is harmful to the national

long-term strategic interests of the American state, the American people.” -source

And let's not forget about Obama's last little sneaky executive order banning ALL Russian made AK-47's and other Kalashnikov

Russian-made imports. Coincidence? I think not.

I would call that reading pareidolia.

Ok, Russia had been sanctioned and P. isn`t happy about that. But are you really under the impression that

the ordered, as a reaction to this sanktions, to bring down 2 commercial airplanes with civilians as an act of

payback or as a pressurizing argument for sanktion related negotiations in future? I`m sorry, but that is just

a paranoid idea. Putin might be a beast, but he isn`t such stupid, absolutely not.

Edited by toast

The Malaysian flight manifest reported 23 Americans on board that plane. - source

Putin stated these words Wednesday night concerning the American sanctions: “I have already said they tend to have a boomerang effect, and without any doubt, in this case they are driving Russian-American relations to an impasse, causing very serious damage,” Mr. Putin said, according to a Kremlin transcript. “And I am convinced that this is harmful to the national long-term strategic interests of the American state, the American people.” -source

And let's not forget about Obama's last little sneaky executive order banning ALL Russian made AK-47's and other Kalashnikov Russian-made imports.

Coincidence? I think not.

So rather than (say) planting a bomb on an American plane (since we know the TSA is so efficient that they wouldn't have a hope of getting one through), they put a crack team of KGB agents onto scanning the passenger lists of every single flight that was scheduled to pass through Russian airspace, found one with some Americans on board, and decided to blow that out of the sky to teach America a lesson. Yup, makes sense to me.

:unsure2:

• Like 4

I don't care if the "separatists" pushed the button, I think Russia was calling the shots, in order to send a powerful message.

Nobody cares about Malaysia. Few Americans even know where it is. It's the perfect helpless toy to play with.

So... It sends a powerful message to blow up an American assembled plane flying from somewhere no one cares about and might not even know where it is? That does not make sense.

C'mon man...

Even if he was doing it. Encouraging the troop occupation in Iraq? Wouldn't that be more desirable for Putin given what it's done to the USA alone?! I think you need to think this thought through a bit more.

tis clear that while this is a sad event ,,,Mr. Biden says it was a terrorist attack no matter who fired the missile....Thats right now when American military kills civs or women and children in a warzone it is called collateral damage....At some point I hope that we realize people are not politcal toys and or chessboard pieces with which to earn an advantage or make a buck

I am with the others who wonder why Malaysian Airlines flew into a war zone with a passenger plane of that size. It's like heading towards a deadly thunderstorm and crossing your fingers that nothing will happen when the chances are 99% death.

No-fly warnings

The Federal Aviation Administration warned U.S. pilots earlier this year not to fly over portions of the Ukraine in the Crimea region, according to notices posted on the agency's website.

But that warning came in April, and as of 4 p.m. ET on Thursday, there was no specific update from the FAA instructing North American pilots to avoid the specific region in which the jet went down.

When asked for comment, Air Canada said it has been avoiding the area even before the crash. Angela Mah, a spokeswoman for Air Canada, said the airline had been "proactively" avoiding that airspace for some time.

Source:

While other countries followed the no fly warnings and used their common sense, Malaysian Airlines did not use theirs. Thus, the conspiracies come in. Why? Why would a country who just recently had dealt with a major aircraft disaster plunge their way into another one so recently when warnings were already given and planes were already shot down in Ukraine. There should have been zero justifiable reasons as to why they would fly in that direction.

Among the dead were international and Malaysians passengers.

We understand that Russians did shoot them down as they are to blame as well. However, the organization itself is also to blame for practically helping Russians aim their missile towards them. With these two major catastrophes (MH370 and MH17) in less than 6 months, the public should be more weary about travelling on Malaysian Airlines period.

Edited by Scorpius

It seems more than coincidence that two U.S. made Boeing 777's, belonging to Malaysian Air would crash in a row like this.

Rather than a conspiracy per se, my guess would be more along the lines of Russian payback for sanctions.

It's like having two wives fall down the stairs to their death, and expecting a jury to believe there's no motive to be found.

Anyone who thinks that President Putin is a ***** cat that can be placed in his crate, while the real people board the plane, is not watching the ball.

My advice to President Obama is to send our troops back into Iraq to act as a counterweight in the region, ASAP.

This guy thinks he's Gog and Magog, which means we must play the opposite hand he expects U.S. to.

Call his bet ... because he's not bluffing, I can assure you.

My bet is that is what they want you to think.

Early on, this has all the ingredients of a false flag operation, and today Obama blames the separatists.

I don't see what advantage Russia would gain by doing this. Don't see what the rebels would gain by doing this.

Seems like so many funny things happen out of Schipol Airport.

I am with the others who wonder why Malaysian Airlines flew into a war zone with a passenger plane of that size. It's like heading towards a deadly thunderstorm and crossing your fingers that nothing will happen when the chances are 99% death.

No-fly warnings

The Federal Aviation Administration warned U.S. pilots earlier this year not to fly over portions of the Ukraine in the Crimea region, according to notices posted on the agency's website.

But that warning came in April, and as of 4 p.m. ET on Thursday, there was no specific update from the FAA instructing North American pilots to avoid the specific region in which the jet went down.

When asked for comment, Air Canada said it has been avoiding the area even before the crash. Angela Mah, a spokeswoman for Air Canada, said the airline had been "proactively" avoiding that airspace for some time.

Source:

While other countries followed the no fly warnings and used their common sense, Malaysian Airlines did not use theirs. Thus, the conspiracies come in. Why? Why would a country who just recently had dealt with a major aircraft disaster plunge their way into another one so recently when warnings were already given and planes were already shot down in Ukraine. There should have been zero justifiable reasons as to why they would fly in that direction.

Among the dead were international and Malaysians passengers.

We understand that Russians did shoot them down as they are to blame as well. However, the organization itself is also to blame for practically helping Russians aim their missile towards them. With these two major catastrophes (MH370 and MH17) in less than 6 months, the public should be more weary about travelling on Malaysian Airlines period.

It would be interesting to know the number of other aircraft that have transited that same airspace. My bet it that many have.

My bet is that is what they want you to think.

Early on, this has all the ingredients of a false flag operation, and today Obama blames the separatists.

I don't see what advantage Russia would gain by doing this. Don't see what the rebels would gain by doing this.

A false flag operation? Conducted by who? What would the Ukraine gain out of it?

But of course, everything is a conspiracy.

• Like 1

If it was just a mistake, though?

A false flag operation? Conducted by who? What would the Ukraine gain out of it?

Well, with conspiratorial hat on, you can see what Ukraine might gain out of it, if they can blame it on the Rebels and/or the Russians..

Edited by Admiral Rhubarb
  • Like 1

Well, this IS the conspiracy section, eh? :tu:

Who gained from it?

I'm not certain, but I sure cannot see what either Russia or the rebels gained from it. Yes, they have shot down several military targets, but why a civilian airliner?

It is interesting that it happened at exactly the same time as Israel's latest invasion of Gaza. It is interesting that the flight originated at the same airport the shoe bomber and it seems another hoax originated.

I'm speculating that way ONLY based upon the way the 3 MSM networks reacted to the news last night. At least 2 had full one hour "special" coverage of the event(s). It has all the hallmarks, at this early stage, of a false flag meant to deceive.

If it was just a mistake, though?

Absolutely possible, just like TWA800.

I saw this article on IFLS, and found it interesting... http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/over-100-hiv-experts-and-advocates-may-have-been-board-crashed-malaysian-plane

The field of HIV/AIDS research has suffered a savage blow as reports suggest that as many as 108 leading researchers and advocates within the field were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that that crashed yesterday. While the loss of any individual in such an instance is an extreme tragedy, the situation is particularly saddening given the loss of knowledge and expertise that was dedicated to tackling this dire global health problem.