Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello I'm new

Star Sister

Hello everyone, :st

I joined this forum because I seek to learn and share with others my experiences with so called paranormal. I'm a logical thinker but open minded there are somethings I just can't find a scientific reason for and what is happening to me. The unknown use to scare me and I thought I was going nuts. But upon researching I found I'm not alone. I do believe us humans are going through what I call awakening or a transition to our higher selves. I feel this in my gut and in everything around me. I hope that didn't sound to nuts. :sk

I have to add.

I am a firm believer in God or higher power and I have had a near death experience I was brain dead for five minutes and saw amazing things.Felt a connection I've never felt before. I also have found piece with myself.

I'm hopping to find a few answers here and meet interesting people.

• Like 4

Hullo Star Sister ... welcome to the forum ... a note of reminder ... if you need to use the UM rest room ...

483075_392891310776947_197168235_n.jpg

now come and go with me ... to the forums ... enjoy ... :yes:

~

• Like 2

Hello and welcome, it's fun here....most times. :clap:

• Like 3

You are dazed, bewildered, trapped in a world with no time, where color collides with sound, and shadows explode. You see a sign up ahead. This is no ordinary forum; this is "Unexplained Mysteries"

Welcome to the forum.. did you bring cake & beer?

• Like 3

Hello star sister and welcome.

just a little tip, but keep it between ourselves......you can laugh at other peoples farts in the restroom, shhhhh.icon_wink.gif

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to the forum. I laugh at other peoples farts all the time but get embarrassed at my own.

• Like 3

Hello Star Sister. Welcome to UM. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Greetings!! :yes:

Hello to you Star Sister. Welcome to UM :)

I thought you all would like this one then. Hahahaha hay it wont stink plus who doesn't like Unicorns farting rainbows?

unicorn.jpg

Thanks for the welcome it reminds me of The Twilight Zone with farts. :sk ............

• Like 4

Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay! I'm Princess Serenity. The Local Sailor Moon fan!!

• Like 1

Hay I like Sailor Moon if it was still was on TV I'd be watching. I guess in some ways I will always be a kid at heart. :D

Thanks for the welcome hun.

:D Your welcome.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I laugh at other peoples farts all the time but get embarrassed at my own.

Are you insane, GIRLS DONT FART!!!! :angry:

And welcome to UM, sister.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Hay my mom was a Hippy so all natural here. :su

and thanks for the welcome hun. B)