Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6766    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

You really quote from some VERY POOR SOURCES don't you oh Warrior of the truth?  Lets have a look at the URL above?  Souls Of Distortion? Oh yeah what kind of gooks come up with names like that for a website that implies it has something serious to say?

Oh wait no its not serious is it...its a distortion. The same website from which you stated the Japanese gave up their attempts to shift rocks, when they in fact: and I quote from wiki: "Experiments done by the Obayashi Corporation, with concrete blocks 0.8 m square by 1.6 m long and weighing 2.5 tons, showed how 18 men could drag the block over a 1-in-4 incline ramp, at a rate of 18 meters per minute. Vitruvius in De architectura[4] described a similar method for moving irregular weights.

(just 18 men? The ancients used thousands, think about it Rodney)

I wouldn't be surprised to read on that site that they even have 'the answers to unknown mysteries'   :w00t:

Lets then take a look at their main page....just to see what other gobbledygook they write about

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/

enough said about your sources? :tu:

Quoting from them is a bit like going to Von Daniken to find answers.

Your research along with your theories are very very poor matey

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... :sleepy:......

Edited by seeder, 10 February 2013 - 04:08 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6767    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

You really quote from some VERY POOR SOURCES don't you oh Warrior of the truth?  Lets have a look at the URL above?  Souls Of Distortion? Oh yeah what kind of gooks come up with names like that for a website that implies it has something serious to say?

Oh wait no its not serious is it...its a distortion. The same website from which you stated the Japanese gave up their attempts to shift rocks, when they in fact: and I quote from wiki: "Experiments done by the Obayashi Corporation, with concrete blocks 0.8 m square by 1.6 m long and weighing 2.5 tons, showed how 18 men could drag the block over a 1-in-4 incline ramp, at a rate of 18 meters per minute. Vitruvius in De architectura[4] described a similar method for moving irregular weights.

(just 18 men? The ancients used thousands, think about it Rodney)

I wouldn't be surprised to read on that site that they even have 'the answers to unknown mysteries'   :w00t:

Lets then take a look at their main page....just to see what other gobbledygook they write about

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/

enough said about your sources? :tu:

Quoting from them is a bit like going to Von Daniken to find answers.

Your research along with your theories are very very poor matey

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... :sleepy:......

If modern man succeeds in replicating the accuracy and stunning achievements of the GP even in small I'm sure we would all notice.

Has anything even come close??

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/c

That's alien technology for you I suppose.  Better accuracy than our own.

Edited by zoser, 10 February 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Posted Image

#6768    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

There are religious writings that say that this is so.  
Sorry to make your life difficult.

You did ask.

You cannot say things like that without a source , so kindly post one.

Select your sources carefully... else you will get egg all over your face for the zillionith time.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6769    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

If modern man succeeds in replicating the accuracy and stunning achievements of the GP even in small I'm sure we would all notice.

Has anything even come close??

you quoted that unreliable fairyheaded source again. Why do you persist in making yourself look so feeble? Spend time googling zoser, dont just pick bogus sites like that

Modern man cant build anything better indeed :no: ... well they did build this...in the middle of a desert..(which they also supplied endless water and power too)....pretty neat achievement really wasnt it. The ancients had the Nile,  Las Vegas had NOTHING

Posted Image

and it even generates energy

Posted Image

Modern man can do anything...when motivated and PAID well

Edited by seeder, 10 February 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#6770    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

You cannot say things like that without a source , so kindly post one.

Genesis 6

1. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis = Genes of Isis.

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Select your sources carefully... else you will get egg all over your face for the zillionith time.

Read your bible dear fellow.  It's all in the good book.

Posted Image

#6771    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

you quoted that unreliable fairyheaded source again. Why do you persist in making yourself look so feeble? Spend time googling zoser, dont just pick bogus sites like that

Modern man cant build anything better indeed :no: ... well they did build this...in the middle of a desert..(which they also supplied endless water and power too)....pretty neat achievement really wasnt it. The ancients had the Nile,  Las Vegas had NOTHING

and it even generates energy

Modern man can do anything...when motivated and PAID well

Just no where near as accurately.

Posted Image

#6772    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,262 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Shooting blanks?

Granite stacks for no reason, acoustic tuning and partial isolation of granite stacks, major differences in limestone composition for no reason, accuracy of construction unachievable by modern standards, copper electrodes in shafts...............

To deny is your privilage if counter argument fails.

You cannot continue to treat unsubstantiated interpretations as fact while in the same breath dismissing reasonable alternate interpretations as if they didn't exist. Not and expect to be taken seriously.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6773    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

Genesis 6

1. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis = Genes of Isis.

Read your bible dear fellow.  It's all in the good book.

sigh...now its aliens in the bible. Again, Well smarty pants if you believe so much in the bible, you will also know you shouldn't take the pish outta G*D, dont you? Theres only one place for sinners, specially those who corrupt the Lords word. But if you dont believe in G*D. Pop goes that theory doesn't it? And if you dont, dont quote the bible.

So, do you believe in G*D zoser as the creator of all things?  Or no? (be careful)

Again you go swerving all over the place again dont you, this subject, then that subject, then back to an older subject, then a new subject inspired by some new loony learning's. But there is only so much fringe stuff you can learn. Judging by your constant flitting from here to there and back again, it just shows ...plainly...you dont have a single strong argument at all do you?

Now I asked you for a list of your researchers earlier. Where are they please? You keep banging on about modern researchers NOW BELIEVE THIS IS A FACT and that history is all wrong, so put up, or shut the hell up. Names? Kindly?

You are constantly rude enough to ignore such previous requests. Because you know a man like me will pull them to pieces don't you? And thats the problem when you quote from loonies, they are invariably just leeches  with books and dvds to promote. In other cases tho they are clearly mentally deluded and out of touch with reality completely... or, to use the correct psychiatric term... 'total freaking lunatics'

You see we can go all round the houses all day long, just like this thread has been doing, but now its time to cut the poop and lets look at FACTS. For you there isnt any, but if you can find some fringe AA facts, Id be delighted to look into them ...for you

Edited by seeder, 10 February 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#6774    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 10 February 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

You cannot continue to treat unsubstantiated interpretations as fact while in the same breath dismissing reasonable alternate interpretations as if they didn't exist. Not and expect to be taken seriously.

If the tomb theory is to be taken seriously it is the skeptics who need to provide the proof.  Many are those who claim that there is no the proof whatsoever rather it has perpetuated through the ages on the basis of Chinese whispers.  Probably beginning with Herodotus.

Posted Image

#6775    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

sigh...now its aliens in the bible. Again, Well smarty pants if you believe so much in the bible, you will also know you shouldn't take the pish outta G*D, dont you? Theres only one place for sinners, specially those who corrupt the Lords word. But if you dont believe in G*D. Pop goes that theory doesn't it? And if you dont, dont quote the bible.

So, do you believe in G*D zoser as the creator of all things?  Or no? (be careful)

Again you go swerving all over the place again dont you, this subject, then that subject, then back to an older subject, then a new subject inspired by some new loony learning's. But there is only so much fringe stuff you can learn. Judging by your constant flitting from here to there and back again, it just shows ...plainly...you dont have a single strong argument at all do you?

Now I asked you for a list of your researchers earlier. Where are they please? You keep banging on about modern researchers NOW BELIEVE THIS IS A FACT and that history is all wrong, so put up, or shut the hell up. Names? Kindly?

You are constantly rude enough to ignore such previous requests. Because you know a man like me will pull them to pieces don't you? And thats the problem when you quote from loonies, they are invariably just leeches  with books and dvds to promote. In other cases tho they are clearly mentally deluded and out of touch with reality completely... or, to use the correct psychiatric term... 'total freaking lunatics'

You see we can go all round the houses all day long, just like this thread has been doing, but now its time to cut the poop and lets look at FACTS. For you there isnt any, but if you can find some fringe AA facts, Id be delighted to look into them ...for you

Are you not happy with the bible's account of the mixing of genetics?

Why not?  I did claim references in religious writings refer to this.   I have done what I said I would do.

Giants, fallen angels interbreeding.  All sounds very much like visitors mixing genetics.

Posted Image

#6776    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Are you not happy with the bible's account of the mixing of genetics?

Why not?  I did claim references in religious writings refer to this.   I have done what I said I would do.

Giants, fallen angels interbreeding.  All sounds very much like visitors mixing genetics.

answer the questions I asked you above!!  DO IT.

#6777    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

answer the questions I asked you above!!  DO IT.

Which one?

Posted Image

#6778    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Which one?

Dont you bother reading anything? You feel the need to ask me, when you could just es easily re-read it yourself? You see thats just pure ignorance on your part.

But for the benefit of everyone else and yourself of course, answer the following: -

do you believe in G*D zoser as the creator of all things? The alpha and omega? As its written?  (I means thats the ONLY way to truly believe in him).
So you either do, or you dont. So tell me?

I asked you for a list of your researchers. Where are they please? You keep banging on about how modern researchers NOW BELIEVE THIS IS A FACT and that history is all wrong, so put up, or shut the hell up. Names? Kindly? All of them.

#6779    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Well seeder.  Why could the bible be referring distinctly to 'Sons of God' on the one hand and 'Daughters of men' on the other?  The implication seems to be that the former were somehow higher in divinity or origin than the indigenous stock.

So one asks higher in what way?  Spiritually?  In an evolutionary sense?  Intelligence wise?  Maybe all of these.

Is belief in alien life incongruent with belief in God?  The Vatican no longer seem to think so although that is no assurance by any means.  If it is incongruent please say how.  I can't see it myself.

So visitors came here a long time ago and very importantly so.  Did it impact on man's religion?  How could it not?

For evidence of that look to the Easter island statues erected to beckon and petition the return of something that was once held as divine.

Clues abound my good chap for those with eyes to see.

Edited by zoser, 10 February 2013 - 05:54 PM.

Posted Image

#6780    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 February 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

sigh...now its aliens in the bible.

Probably a covert invitation for Crikey to return, lol.

Ok, so it's the Watchers, the Nephilim, the Book of Enoch, peppered with Sitchin's version of the Annunaki.

Sigh indeed.

As usual lots of conjecture, misinterpretations, mistranslations, and make-belief.

Edited by Abramelin, 10 February 2013 - 05:57 PM.