Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning! Ghost picture inside

cellosa

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• Princess Serenity

• Barek Halfhand

• someoldlady

Are those pictures in the Phillipines? If I'm wrong, sorry. Its just that in the Phillipines ghost folklore is very strong. I'm not from the Phillipines but I am Filipino.

Ehh..........I think the lot of them were fake. They were fun to look at, but I doubt they were real.

All of these look about as good as 99.99% of the stuff I have seen on this board. ;)

Doesn't make them less interesting, but everything digital is questionable in the long run. I still like them though, nice job. :P

I have no idea on what is fake or what is real, but it's interesting looking at them...Thanks for the post.... :D

There were a few I found interesting.. the ones that were obvious fakes makes the good ones look dumb.. I'd erase the bad ones, tis would give the better ones look more legit... imo :}

Wow.. Do you actually think anyone would think thats real? Maybe a 6 year old. Go away!

I had trouble with that website. It took forever to load the main page, and forever for each picture to load. The ones I looked at could have been motion blur, stuff in the background fooling our eye into seeing faces, and at least one that I couldn't see anything in. Of course, they are your pics, you were there when they were taken, and perhaps you had a sense that something was there. I wasn't there, and can only go by what I see, which is nothing paranormal.

Are they really scary pictures? Freaky?

Because I don't want to be seriously scared. And anything to pop up at me.

Are they really scary pictures? Freaky?

Because I don't want to be seriously scared. And anything to pop up at me.

No they aren't scary, and they aren't those pop up ones. Just your everyday photos, with some unusual things in them.

I had trouble with that website. It took forever to load the main page, and forever for each picture to load.

Did me the same way, plus it gave me tons of spyware...

No they aren't scary, and they aren't those pop up ones. Just your everyday photos, with some unusual things in them.

Ok. Thank you.

And sorry about my question.

they don't look like they're up to anything at all :D ....(please don't faint Moon Princess)....

linked-image

kinda cool...B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Ok. Thank you.

And sorry about my question.

You shouldn't apologise - those pop up videos drive me crazy and now I have to watch new footage through my fingers with the sound down. I know, I'm a wuss - but I have a tendency to scream out really loud. :blush: