Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Precognition.anyone with similar experiences?

Georgie

Hello to all.

I've had and keep having precognition experiences each day of different nature and events for many years now. I originally thought it to be just a gut feeling and didn't take much notice at first. It was only up until recently (when i thought it was more than sheer coincidence or a gut feeling) that i took it more seriously and researched my experiences. I've been taking special note of my experiences. Today's example was an experience that i can relate to so many in the past. I received a phone call on my home phone but missed the call. No voice message or caller id was left. I instantly knew it was from my best friend Viktor. I checked my mobile (cell phone) in the anticipation that my friend tried calling that phone and saw "one missed call" again with no caller id or voice message. I called my friend Viktor straight away and said "You just called me, how are you?" To his disbelief, he was dumbfounded how i knew that he was the caller. In other words, it could've been anyone, 'cause i have so many contacts with restricted numbers.

This happens to me very often, even when i hear my phone beep indicating that i've received a text message, i know who has text me before i read the message.

Another one of so, so many examples is when a friend of mine called me and said "You wouldn't believe who called my brother today" I had an "instant" and concrete answer. I said "It was his ex girlfriend Mary" (mind you, they've been separated for about 9 years now and there's been no contact betwwen them because he is happily married. He freaked at how i came to that answer. But i was correct.

Experiences similar to these, relating to different circumstances, happen to me nearly everyday, but only when i'm in a relaxed state and doing nothing in particular, like watching tv. My dreams don't come true, i can't predict what's going to happen next in a given situation, nor have i any insight into the future.

I'm just wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar?

Thanks

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Georgie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic